Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

EWS Certificate

Anyone got their EWS certi?
What's the required docs and procedure?
Miles to go before I sleep..

Comments

• what is the provision for family staying on rent ??
  • Is there any tehsildar or SDM or IAS in this forum ..tag them
  • Income and Asset Certificate Banega bhai logon tahseel mein!
    जो ख़्यालों पे पहरे डाले वो आँखें हैं कहाँ???
  • Income and Asset Certificate Banega bhai logon tahseel mein!

@blessedprincess What documents r needed for it ? Have u got the certificate made ?
  • scrooge said:

Income and Asset Certificate Banega bhai logon tahseel mein!

@blessedprincess What documents r needed for it ? Have u got the certificate made ?
    @blessedprincess kya documents chahiye.. jaankari will be highly appreciated
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade :)
  • Income certi k lie edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in pe info shyd mil jae, although i haven't checked it.. I went to sdm office today, wahin ye pata chala
  • scrooge said:

what is the provision for family staying on rent ??

I don't think rent pe koi criteria h.. Resi flat should be less than 1000sqft(owned), land 100yards(notified) and 200yards(non-noti), and income returns of previous year
  • scrooge said:

what is the provision for family staying on rent ??

I don't think rent pe koi criteria h.. Resi flat should be less than 1000sqft(owned), land 100yards(notified) and 200yards(non-noti), and income returns of previous year
    Criteria nahi means ? They won't get ews benefit ?
    What did SDM office say ?
  • Income certi k lie edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in pe info shyd mil jae, although i haven't checked it.. I went to sdm office today, wahin ye pata chala

Bhai I dun think EWS certification has been started....I went and those guys are unaware of it and they told me get income certificate
  • litt_2019 said:

Income certi k lie edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in pe info shyd mil jae, although i haven't checked it.. I went to sdm office today, wahin ye pata chala

Bhai I dun think EWS certification has been started....I went and those guys are unaware of it and they told me get income certificate
    what about asset certificate ?
  • Is there a fee ? As a lekhpal on fb replied to a comment that fee is "20"..now what that mean he only knows ... 20 thousand Or 20 rs
  • scrooge said:

Is there a fee ? As a lekhpal on fb replied to a comment that fee is "20"..now what that mean he only knows ... 20 thousand Or 20 rs

Arre bhai Kyun itna senti ho rahe ho :D
    EWS tehsildaar Bana degaa aur woh bhi jo tumhari tehsil ka ho......not any tehsildaar/SDM B)
  • what is difference between NOTIFIED MUNICIPALITY and NON NOTIFIED
  • Criteria is clearly mentioned in the gazette notification.

You have to upload ews certificate while filling DAF only.

Agar sirfff upsc ke liye prep kar rage ho,july tak time hai
  • My 2 sister are earning both unmarried and earns more thn 8l, don't have parents
    Will i get the benefit of ews?
  • Rail_life said:

My 2 sister are earning both unmarried and earns more thn 8l, don't have parents

no
  • Rail_life said:

My 2 sister are earning both unmarried and earns more thn 8l, don't have parents

no
    But what if i am not dependent on my sis?
  • dj2018 said:

what is difference between NOTIFIED MUNICIPALITY and NON NOTIFIED

dj2018 said:

Jahan pe land h wahan kisi advocate se pata krlo.. He would be knowing.. Otherwise sdm, tehsildar se bhi pata kr skte ho
  • dj2018 said:

dj2018 said:

Jahan pe land h wahan kisi advocate se pata krlo.. He would be knowing.. Otherwise sdm, tehsildar se bhi pata kr skte ho
    prelims ki tayari karo ews se bhar dena gen cutoff se upar marks agaya to farak nahi padega ki ews hai ki nahi
  • dj2018 said:

Revenue villages come under non notified municipality
  • Rail_life said:

Yes u will get
  • No ews criteria in prelims so no reservation in prelims stage . DAF 1 and DAF 2 u have to fill EWS.
  • No ews criteria in prelims so no reservation in prelims stage . DAF 1 and DAF 2 u have to fill EWS.

Category nahi puchi ?
  • kkm said:

Rail_life said:

Yes u will get
    where is criteria of ews mentioned in the notification?
  • scrooge said:

No ews criteria in prelims so no reservation in prelims stage . DAF 1 and DAF 2 u have to fill EWS.

Category nahi puchi ?
    ullu bna rha wo, ews option available hai
  • Doston kya fayeda hai ews ka? Any age/attempt/marks relaxation in upsc/sSC etc.?

Sarkari notification khamosh hai is chees par.
  • kkm said:

Rail_life said:

Yes u will get
    How sir?

Somebody is saying i will not get
  • Rail_life said:

kkm said:

Rail_life said:

Yes u will get
    How sir?

The DoPT notification says, 'The term "Family" for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.'

Assuming your sisters are above 18, you are eligible.
  • GaryVee said:

Rail_life said:

kkm said:

Rail_life said:

Yes u will get
    How sir?

The DoPT notification says, 'The term "Family" for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.'

Can u throw some more light?
    Or any official docs

I reiterate my doubt

In my family me and my 2 sister are there,their earning is greater thn 8 lakh we don't have house no agro land nothing

Can i eligible?

@GaryVee
  • Rail_life said:

GaryVee said:

Rail_life said:

kkm said:

Rail_life said:

Yes u will get
    How sir?

Can u throw some more light?
    Or any official docs

I reiterate my doubt

In my family me and my 2 sister are there,their earning is greater thn 8 lakh we don't have house no agro land nothing

Can i eligible?

@GaryVee
    Refer to the the attached DoPT notification. It says that Family Income will include: Your income + your parents' income + income of your minor siblings + income of your spouse and minor children.

So, you should me eligible, since your sisters are not minors.
    PDF
    PDF
    ewsf28fT.PDF
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google