We are hiring!

Recruitment based on UPSC marks

Since UPSC CS 2018, there'll be an option of recruitment based on UPSC marks. NTPC has already notified it and NALCO too is going to go for recruitment of non technical officers based on Civil Services 2018 prelims marks. I would request all of you to add any new further openings based on UPSC marks and help each other.Thanks in advance. And all the very best.

Comments

• That process will start only after the reserve list is released, and I support there is a lot of time in that. Divert your energies elsewhere till then. :)
    I've deleted gmail. Account won't be accessible anymore. @Tropicana as well as @Normal .
  • Since UPSC CS 2018, there'll be an option of recruitment based on UPSC marks. NTPC has already notified it and NALCO too is going to go for recruitment of non technical officers based on Civil Services 2018 prelims marks. I would request all of you to add any new further openings based on UPSC marks and help each other.Thanks in advance. And all the very best.
  • ozzy said:

Since UPSC CS 2018, there'll be an option of recruitment based on UPSC marks. NTPC has already notified it and NALCO too is going to go for recruitment of non technical officers based on Civil Services 2018 prelims marks. I would request all of you to add any new further openings based on UPSC marks and help each other.Thanks in advance. And all the very best.

Only after final selection and reserve list is out all this will start. So till then chillax. Status as of now: ntpc nalco and sai will recruit some 15-20 general category candidates. and joining only with an affidavit of not giving cse again. So not much utility for candidates still having 2-3 attempts
  • ozzy said:

Nice Initiative
  • ozzy said:

Only after final selection and reserve list is out all this will start. So till then chillax. Status as of now: ntpc nalco and sai will recruit some 15-20 general category candidates. and joining only with an affidavit of not giving cse again. So not much utility for candidates still having 2-3 attempts
    Yes, totally agree. The main purpose of this thread is to enlist all appointment opportunities based on CSE at one place. And thanks for information regarding SAI. So far there is information regarding three: NTPC,NALCO & SAI.
  • JaggaJatt said:

ozzy said:

Nice Initiative
    +1
  • ozzy said:

Prelims marks? R u sure on this?
  • edited January 3
    Ntpc- interview qualified candidates
    Sai- I think wait listed candidates
    Nalco- no concrete info
  • ozzy said:

Prelims marks? R u sure on this?
    http://orissadiary.com/nalco-use-upsc-preliminary-results-recruitment-non-technical-officers-dr-chand/
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly