Centre for prelim 2018 at delhi

Narela Rajkiya pratibha school anyone got centre

Comments

  • No one got it

  • IMG_20180508_000317.jpg
    4608 x 3456 - 5M
  • If anyone got same exam centre then connect me
  • shivajii said:

    No one got it

    shivajii said:

    No one got it

    Shivaji u got same centr ???
  • Asinkumar said:


    Holi kab hain. Kab hain holi. Hahahha
  • I am in Narela but school is different
  • Kvian said:

    Narela Rajkiya pratibha school anyone got centre

    I am in Narela but school is different
  • Sagi06 said:

    Kvian said:

    Narela Rajkiya pratibha school anyone got centre

    I am in Narela but school is different
    OK ,kvian ,rizwan and sarthak r going narela wd cab wud u like to come
  • Kvian said:

    Sagi06 said:

    Kvian said:

    Narela Rajkiya pratibha school anyone got centre

    I am in Narela but school is different
    OK ,kvian ,rizwan and sarthak r going narela wd cab wud u like to come
    But I heard cabs are difficult to get on day of exam. Have you booked any ?
  • Kvian said:

    Sagi06 said:

    Kvian said:

    Narela Rajkiya pratibha school anyone got centre

    I am in Narela but school is different
    OK ,kvian ,rizwan and sarthak r going narela wd cab wud u like to come
    sagarburgulwar06@gmail.com

    Mail me. We'll talk
  • I call u later
  • edited May 21
    Anyone for 098, Govt Boys senior secondary school, Sevadham Road, Nand Nagri Bus Depot, Mandoli, near Badi Masjid..
    Plz email at kunal.dav.1989@gmail.com
  • My center for Prelims 2018 is (095) RAJKIYA PRATIBHA VIKAS VIDYALAYA, SECTOR-A-10, POCKET-5, (NEAR
    SATYAWADI RAJA HARISH CHANDRA HOSPITAL), NARELA, DELHI - 110040

    I live in Shadipur (it's the next metro station after Patel Nagar)

    If anyone wants to share a cab, call me @ 7056357670 Piyush
  • Gupta said:

    My center for Prelims 2018 is (095) RAJKIYA PRATIBHA VIKAS VIDYALAYA, SECTOR-A-10, POCKET-5, (NEAR
    SATYAWADI RAJA HARISH CHANDRA HOSPITAL), NARELA, DELHI - 110040

    I live in Shadipur (it's the next metro station after Patel Nagar)

    If anyone wants to share a cab, call me @ 7056357670 Piyush

    Wats up me 8448760980
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog