We are hiring!

IAS Baba reviews and ILP 2017 starting date?

Hey guys,
Anyone having idea of starting date and time table of ILP 2017?
and would it give good RoI?
Aspirants who had enrolled in previous ILP, I request them to pease give their valuable feedback.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

  • 2017 online ILP is out few hours back. just check it out .
  • bhai kuch bhi kisi ne negative likha to yeshwanth gurukar forumias ko bol kar thread hi delete karwa denge, use other platform man. In today world the so called previos civil servant are becoming the dictator.u will be thretened to be pull in courts etc. if anyone say or ask for the truth.
  • edited August 2016
    If you are saying the truth nobody can take you to any court.

    But if your simply defaming an organisation, just for the sake of it. Then surely thats wrong !!
  • many are coming up in bangalore these days. insight, baba, aikyatha. how come all of a sudden??
  • Hey guys,
    Anyone having idea of starting date and time table of ILP 2017?
    and would it give good RoI?
    Aspirants who had enrolled in previous ILP, I request them to pease give their valuable feedback.

    Thanks in advance :)

    Have you joined ILP? I am also in two minds Insight vs IASBaba. IASBaba provides Value addition material. So, probably going for it. What abt u?
  • Sab maya hai...
  • @pranvpratik structure of ILP looks great. Even I have decided to go for it.
  • I was a subscriber of ILP -2016 and it worked out pretty well for me. The micro-plan and tests make you study.
    I did not go through theI LP-2017 write-up but I'm it would be good as well.
    It's flexible and time saving especially if you are a working professional. ILP is too good for sure.
    I took a loss of pay leave for 3 months to join their offline mains tests. i'm hopeful it will help me clear mains as well.
  • yaa it's good... u can join it....
    Word of caution: Don't speak a word against them and don't criticise them. otherwise it you'll be dragged to the court and case will be filed against you. :p
  • edited August 2016
    Samvidhan said:

    I was a subscriber of ILP -2016 and it worked out pretty well for me. The micro-plan and tests make you study.
    I did not go through theI LP-2017 write-up but I'm it would be good as well.
    It's flexible and time saving especially if you are a working professional. ILP is too good for sure.
    I took a loss of pay leave for 3 months to join their offline mains tests. i'm hopeful it will help me clear mains as well.

    _nt6eih said:

    yaa it's good... u can join it....
    Word of caution: Don't speak a word against them and don't criticise them. otherwise it you'll be dragged to the court and case will be filed against you. :p

    Guys what about the quality of the value add materials? Are they upto mark or just copy paste? I have seen their center state relation wala Value add..... copy paste frm lakshmikanth... So m doubtful.
    Insights vs Iasbaba??? What u guys say?
  • I feel insi

    Samvidhan said:

    I was a subscriber of ILP -2016 and it worked out pretty well for me. The micro-plan and tests make you study.
    I did not go through theI LP-2017 write-up but I'm it would be good as well.
    It's flexible and time saving especially if you are a working professional. ILP is too good for sure.
    I took a loss of pay leave for 3 months to join their offline mains tests. i'm hopeful it will help me clear mains as well.

    _nt6eih said:

    yaa it's good... u can join it....
    Word of caution: Don't speak a word against them and don't criticise them. otherwise it you'll be dragged to the court and case will be filed against you. :p

    Guys what about the quality of the value add materials? Are they upto mark or just copy paste? I have seen their center state relation wala Value add..... copy paste frm lakshmikanth... So m doubtful.
    Insights vs Iasbaba??? What u guys say?
    I feel insights gives u just those 32 mock tests and you can get them for free @xaam. So better spend some more money and take ILP 2017 and the material and that value added material I havent seen floating readily in the internet. ( my personal opinion ). So better invest on that.
  • gpsias said:

    I feel insi

    Samvidhan said:

    I was a subscriber of ILP -2016 and it worked out pretty well for me. The micro-plan and tests make you study.
    I did not go through theI LP-2017 write-up but I'm it would be good as well.
    It's flexible and time saving especially if you are a working professional. ILP is too good for sure.
    I took a loss of pay leave for 3 months to join their offline mains tests. i'm hopeful it will help me clear mains as well.

    _nt6eih said:

    yaa it's good... u can join it....
    Word of caution: Don't speak a word against them and don't criticise them. otherwise it you'll be dragged to the court and case will be filed against you. :p

    Guys what about the quality of the value add materials? Are they upto mark or just copy paste? I have seen their center state relation wala Value add..... copy paste frm lakshmikanth... So m doubtful.
    Insights vs Iasbaba??? What u guys say?
    I feel insights gives u just those 32 mock tests and you can get them for free @xaam. So better spend some more money and take ILP 2017 and the material and that value added material I haven't seen floating readily in the internet. ( my personal opinion ). So better invest on that.
    I agree with gpsias! Insights tests are are available for free. Better go for baba for added advantage.
    I found their value add spot on, to the point.
    Forum test series also you can join.
  • I want a review of ilp2017 till date ,anybody using this platform please share your experience.
    There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
  • edited September 2016
    Sbaruah said:

    I want a review of ilp2017 till date ,anybody using this platform please share your experience.

    It is good. The best thing is its study plan. Tests are of 1 hour till now, question level average to good. Value add material provided but havent read them as there is shortage of time.
    Daily current affairs are provided in babapedia, very crisp and can be used to check if something left in newspaper.
    One forum is there but I found not of much use. They are also providing mock test of mains to prepare mains along with prelim.
    I would suggest it over insights, if you are a beginner or doing job. Otherwise it depends on your need.

  • mandawar said:

    Sbaruah said:

    I want a review of ilp2017 till date ,anybody using this platform please share your experience.

    It is good. The best thing is its study plan. Tests are of 1 hour till now, question level average to good. Value add material provided but havent read them as there is shortage of time.
    Daily current affairs are provided in babapedia, very crisp and can be used to check if something left in newspaper.
    One forum is there but I found not of much use. They are also providing mock test of mains to prepare mains along with prelim.
    I would suggest it over insights, if you are a beginner or doing job. Otherwise it depends on your need.

    What about mains answer review, are they provide feedback or not ..
    There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
  • Sbaruah said:

    mandawar said:

    Sbaruah said:

    I want a review of ilp2017 till date ,anybody using this platform please share your experience.

    It is good. The best thing is its study plan. Tests are of 1 hour till now, question level average to good. Value add material provided but havent read them as there is shortage of time.
    Daily current affairs are provided in babapedia, very crisp and can be used to check if something left in newspaper.
    One forum is there but I found not of much use. They are also providing mock test of mains to prepare mains along with prelim.
    I would suggest it over insights, if you are a beginner or doing job. Otherwise it depends on your need.

    What about mains answer review, are they provide feedback or not ..
    As of now they provide synopsis, no review.
  • Hey guys,
    Anyone having idea of starting date and time table of ILP 2017?
    and would it give good RoI?
    Aspirants who had enrolled in previous ILP, I request them to pease give their valuable feedback.

    Thanks in advance :)

    I was subscriber of previous ILP and will say that its Insights is better option than baba. I didnt find it very well organised , what ever value added material they gave were good but it was not complete, tests were something like revision sort but lacked upsc flavour ( but this time upsc itself has shocked us so cant justify this point) but over all it was good in patches may be because it was first time.
  • mandawar said:

    Sbaruah said:

    mandawar said:

    Sbaruah said:

    I want a review of ilp2017 till date ,anybody using this platform please share your experience.

    It is good. The best thing is its study plan. Tests are of 1 hour till now, question level average to good. Value add material provided but havent read them as there is shortage of time.
    Daily current affairs are provided in babapedia, very crisp and can be used to check if something left in newspaper.
    One forum is there but I found not of much use. They are also providing mock test of mains to prepare mains along with prelim.
    I would suggest it over insights, if you are a beginner or doing job. Otherwise it depends on your need.

    What about mains answer review, are they provide feedback or not ..
    As of now they provide synopsis, no review.
    mandawar said:

    Sbaruah said:

    mandawar said:

    Sbaruah said:

    I want a review of ilp2017 till date ,anybody using this platform please share your experience.

    It is good. The best thing is its study plan. Tests are of 1 hour till now, question level average to good. Value add material provided but havent read them as there is shortage of time.
    Daily current affairs are provided in babapedia, very crisp and can be used to check if something left in newspaper.
    One forum is there but I found not of much use. They are also providing mock test of mains to prepare mains along with prelim.
    I would suggest it over insights, if you are a beginner or doing job. Otherwise it depends on your need.

    What about mains answer review, are they provide feedback or not ..
    As of now they provide synopsis, no review.
    Thank you @mandawar
    There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
  • Do they provide notes
  • Hey guys,
    Anyone having idea of starting date and time table of ILP 2017?
    and would it give good RoI?
    Aspirants who had enrolled in previous ILP, I request them to pease give their valuable feedback.

    Thanks in advance :)

    Have you joined ILP? I am also in two minds Insight vs IASBaba. IASBaba provides Value addition material. So, probably going for it. What abt u?
    Hi pranvpratik,
    Did you join ilp 2017 ? If yes then how was your experience, i m planning to join ilp 2018 so kindly share your feedback.
  • Hey guys,
    Anyone having idea of starting date and time table of ILP 2017?
    and would it give good RoI?
    Aspirants who had enrolled in previous ILP, I request them to pease give their valuable feedback.

    Thanks in advance :)

    Hi Warrior,
    Did you join ilp 2017? If yes then how was your experience ?
  • Hey guys,
    Anyone having idea of starting date and time table of ILP 2017?
    and would it give good RoI?
    Aspirants who had enrolled in previous ILP, I request them to pease give their valuable feedback.

    Thanks in advance :)

    Hi Warrior,
    Did you join ilp 2017? If yes then how was your experience ?
    Dont join ILP, i was subscriber . Its pure marketing and is designed in such a way as to attract the masses.
    questions quality in tests are not good and less said about babapedia is better.
    Value added notes of culture and environment are good though, but no need to buy whole ILP coz of it.

    If u want to join a test series join vision/insight.

  • Thanks for the response brother
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google


Factly