Post DAF related Queries : CSM 2017

Comments

• shivaay said:

despirant said:

shivaay said:

shivaay said:

Guys need a help..
    i am a 2010-14 batch engineer but passed out in 2016
    so not having degree but provisional is there..
    what should i do...thanx in advance

KOI TO HELP KAR DO BHAI
    Provisional will work. No issue wid docs at this stage.
    thanx man...but saw on forum that need to upload all semester marksheet along with provisional
    No. Only 10th and degree and masters if applicable. Provisional will work fine.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
  • Among following 3 choices, which 1 is best sequences ?
    A. B. C
    IAS. IAS. IAS
    IFS. IFS. IFS
    IPS. IPS. IPS
    IRS (IT). IRS (IT). IRS (IT)
    IRS (C&CE). IRS (C&CE). IRS (C&CE)
    IAAS. IAAS. IAAS
    IRAS. IDAS. IRTS
    IRTS. IRTS. ITS
    IDAS. IRAS. ICAS
    IDES. ICLS. IRAS
    ITS. IDES. IDAS
    IPoS. ICAS. IDES
    ICLS. IP&TAPS. IP&TAPS
    ICAS. IPoS. ICLS
    IIS. IIS. IRPS
    IRPS. IRPS. IIS
    IP&TAPS. ITS. IPoS
    PONDIPS. IOFS. RPF
    DANICS. RPF. IOFS
    DANIPS. DANICS. --------
    IOFS. AFHQ --------
    RPF. DANIPS. --------
    AFHQ. PONDIPS. --------
  • Central list SL. no. for ST link given in daf is showing- file or directory removed. I also googled and searched alot. cant find. what should i do? contact upsc?
  • Is this the one which should be in DAF?...I saw somewhere in this thread itself a similar OBC form as below but much more detailed. I have community,nativity & DoB certificate from E-seva which doesn't have anything regarding NCL category. It's getting really confusing. It'd be greatly appreciated if someone would clearly say which forms should be filled for OBC NCL. Thanks in advance.

anybody?

• I have passed out in 2013. cleared Prelims in 2017. Don't have any other work experience. What should I mention in the DAF?
  • drbasha said:

Among following 3 choices, which 1 is best sequences ?
    A. B. C
    IAS. IAS. IAS
    IFS. IFS. IFS
    IPS. IPS. IPS
    IRS (IT). IRS (IT). IRS (IT)
    IRS (C&CE). IRS (C&CE). IRS (C&CE)
    IAAS. IAAS. IAAS
    IRAS. IDAS. IRTS
    IRTS. IRTS. ITS
    IDAS. IRAS. ICAS
    IDES. ICLS. IRAS
    ITS. IDES. IDAS
    IPoS. ICAS. IDES
    ICLS. IP&TAPS. IP&TAPS
    ICAS. IPoS. ICLS
    IIS. IIS. IRPS
    IRPS. IRPS. IIS
    IP&TAPS. ITS. IPoS
    PONDIPS. IOFS. RPF
    DANICS. RPF. IOFS
    DANIPS. DANICS. --------
    IOFS. AFHQ --------
    RPF. DANIPS. --------
    AFHQ. PONDIPS. --------

C
    Rail babu...CSE 2014
  • do we have to attach our PG degree also? or UG degree is sufficient?
  • Can anyone tell.? Gen candidate require to submit ITR Copy of father? Pls tell me.. Thanks in advance and ATB for mains.

Same query
  • what is the software anyone is using to make the pdf for the documents to be submitted
  • Acidbaba said:

Can anyone tell.? Gen candidate require to submit ITR Copy of father? Pls tell me.. Thanks in advance and ATB for mains.

Same query
    No.
    4th mains| iss baar c**d maarenge
  • vishn said:

what is the software anyone is using to make the pdf for the documents to be submitted

there may be an option in your scanner to scan multiple pages to make it a single pdf. otherwise you can use pdfbinder as well.
  • PS9 said:

Hi,
    for the OBC certificate should I just attach the central obc certificate that i have or i need the proforma given by UPSC on its site.
    http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/obc revised proforma.pdf - this is what upsc has on its site. is it mandatory or the central obc certificate work?

I too have both, but in this year's Prelims Form i filled the date which was written on " UPSC Forms and download - OBC Performa" (the link u uploaded).
    So should i upload this very form in DAF ?

Please clarify if u got the answer
    isnt the perfoma a part of the certificate ?
  • Can ne1 tell about dis new cadre allocation policy they r referring to?????what wud b d change???

pdf
    pdf
    5_6095974965864038402.pdf
  • Can ne1 tell about dis new cadre allocation policy they r referring to?????what wud b d change???

What does it mean....I m confused ....
  • what is to be done with the declaration that we get after final submission?
    just need to keep with us or send a signed copy or something else?
  • 10th aur graduation ke certificates ko self attest karna hai ki aise hi original ko scan karna hai?
  • Need help....

For age relaxation what format do we have to submit to upsc (for SC Category) or Caste certificate would be enough?
  • @ForumIAS Please do consider posting the video of DAF session as there are many candidates who live far away from orn, hence cannot attend, but still would like to see how to fill the DAF correctly.
  • What to do with this declaration after the submission.
    Capture.PNG
    735 x 563 - 88K
  • I have passed out in 2013. cleared Prelims in 2017. Don't have any other work experience. What should I mention in the DAF?
  • When will the state selection tab works? Any idea?
  • do we have to attach our PG degree also? or UG degree is sufficient?

as i dont have my PG degree with me, i'll have to apply for a provisional one. is it necessary, if we have shown our postgraduation in the DAF? can someone help?
  • Do you have basic educational qualification obtained from a foreign institute...Is is for those who have got degree from outside india

thanks bhai
  • krish_cal said:

shivaay said:

despirant said:

shivaay said:

shivaay said:

Guys need a help..
    i am a 2010-14 batch engineer but passed out in 2016
    so not having degree but provisional is there..
    what should i do...thanx in advance

KOI TO HELP KAR DO BHAI
    Provisional will work. No issue wid docs at this stage.
    thanx man...but saw on forum that need to upload all semester marksheet along with provisional
    No. Only 10th and degree and masters if applicable. Provisional will work fine.
    thanx a ton
  • vishn said:

PS9 said:

Hi,
    for the OBC certificate should I just attach the central obc certificate that i have or i need the proforma given by UPSC on its site.
    http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/obc revised proforma.pdf - this is what upsc has on its site. is it mandatory or the central obc certificate work?

I too have both, but in this year's Prelims Form i filled the date which was written on " UPSC Forms and download - OBC Performa" (the link u uploaded).
    So should i upload this very form in DAF ?

Please clarify if u got the answer
    isnt the perfoma a part of the certificate ?
    Yes
    the one which "UPSC instructions" mentions has all the resolutions, while in another one under "Forms and downloads" we have to fill the resolution

Mita de apni hasti ko gar kuch martaba chahe,
    Ki daana khaak me milke Gul-o-gulshan hota hai !
  • I have completed graduation in 2015 from Allahabad university
    I have with me marksheets of all the 3 years
    Do I need to get a provisional degree or the 3rd year marksheet will be sufficient?
  • hi friends,,
    I have mentioned ITR not filed.... will it affect anything...
    plz guide.. urgent..
  • is public sector bank job a "government service" ?

4. Candidates are required to submit Detailed Application Form through Online Mode only and also to upload the scanned copies of the requisite documents alongwith the Detailed Application Form. There is no need of sending hard copy of Application /Documents to the Commission.
    4.1 The candidate should also scan their relevant original documents as listed below in 200 dpi gray scale and convert to a single PDF file upto 3 MB, before filling in the online DAF:-
    (i) Scanned copy of Certificate of age.
    (ii) Scanned copy of Certificate(s) of educational qualifications (including a copy of recognition letter / equivalence certificate from AIU / UGC, if applicable).
    (iii) Scanned copy of Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes (where applicable) Annexure VI and VII may be filled online by OBC candidate.
    (iv) Scanned copy of Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation (where applicable).
    (v) Scanned copy of certificate in support of claim to being Physically challenged.
    (vi) Scanned copy of Hailing from Certificate to show that the candidate hails from Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland/ Sikkim (where applicable).
    (vii) Scanned copy of undertaking for candidate who is in Government service that he /she has intimated in writing the Head of the Office / Department about his/her appearance in the examination.
    (viii) Scanned copies of documentary proof in support of service / status /landholding / income from different sources / property held by parents of OBC (non creamy layer) candidates.

Do a banker need to intimate ?? isn't a public sector bank a "public sector enterprises" ? isn't it different from government service?
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly