All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

CS Prelims 2016 marks released. Check yours.

145791012

Comments

  • PrakharS said:

    musical said:

    vivekias said:

    Ek to ye prelims ka exam ka jhanjat usi karan ab ghar pe hi garma garmi bahas ho gayi... Akela banda kahan jae... Bc ias banu aur join na karu, that's my always dream, samaj ko ek laaaambaaa ae kheech ke chanta maru... Saale mare rhte aisa hai waisa hai... 12th ke baad badi mushkil se NIT me pahunche to ghar waale achee se padh lo life ban jaegi... Sala naukri bhi le li ab engineering to sab krte, apne aim pe focus kro.... Bahut gussa aataa hai, na koi samjhne waala na kisi se understanding and frankness hai... 18 saal se lagaatar padh hi raha... Bolna nhi chahta but ghar waalon se kabhi dur jana chahta hun,..... Huh... Tumhare bhale me sochte aisa bol bol ke, saari life padhai ki file me daal di hai.... Do hell with indian society. More jab koi private job waala na ho... Pagal hote hai ias jaisi cheez ke liye... Yaar sabko hi life jina hai...kya ukhad loge lal bati waali status se... Janta hun not ryt tym to vent out feelings at this tym but aise mood swings aate rhte and there is no way out. Just ek hi dream hai bas civil servant banu and join teaching !!! Live life ur way... Duniya idhar se idhar ja rhi aur hume na bike chalane aati na hangout krne ka wakt milta....

    Hansi aur aati hai when ur father keep saying jab yahi krna tha y did u join engineering... Bc tang ho gaya hun gandaa waala... Matlab as if i knew all options at that time...huh..... Gussa nqhi ghutan aa rhi... There is n way out.... Ja rha wapas wahi yellow booklets ke beech...abhi to shuruwat hai na jaane kitna tym kitna kya karna padega... God just give me enough strength not to help me clear exam but to cope with over-conservative, non-risky , society driven maniacs.... I'm capable enough to convicne whole world abt a thing but not my family and relatives alone because u r nothing now.....huh.... See ya god... Sorry for venting incorrect place!

    jaadu ki jhappi bhai...:)

    +1 ... engineers k saath yahi hota aaya h .. aur yahi hota rahega ...ghor kalyug .... :P :P
    Engineering is a over rated stuff. Atleast every doctor knows sth, every literature guy is aware about things around, we engineers are most fucked up, know perhaps everything except ur engineering... And still y manage to pass by distinction..... Awesome education sysyem. Literally know nothing ! Sometyms i wonder have i done post my 12th class really, damn!!
  • 142.66
    Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends than that good men should look on and do nothing.
  • Shkk said:

    @vivekias -

    Arey thoda shaant bhai.
    Edmund Leach ji kitna pehle apni kitaab 'A run away world' mein keh gaye ke family system should go. Because family's the reason of a lot of psychological disorders.
    Frederick Engels ji ne bhi family ke buraai mein do shabd kehte huey kahaa ke family is the reason people want to preserve wealth and in fact, create more wealth. Causing continuation of inequality in the world.

    Family system ki apaar buraaiyon mein se ek bohot badhiya buraai yeh hai ke maximum log family ke naam par hi corruption karte hain.

    Issi liye tum bohot tang mat ho.
    Family ke agar functions hain toh dysfunctions bhi.
    But overall tumhare liye, aaj ki date mein functions-dysfunctions ka positive balance niklana chahiye to stay calm and focused.
    So, try doing that.
    Which I don't know how.

    Dude thanks u habe given me best recipe for post prelims stuff... I'm gonna do bit more research on that stuff, saved ur post.... Not saying family is wrong always but they dont give u fredom u need ur way... Thanks frst tym getting to know abt anti-family stuff.
  • I have my registration id ...how to get roll no then ?
  • 116....phewwww
    pre.JPG
    1130 x 658 - 146K
    pre.JPG 146.1K
  • 110+153.33
  • vivekias said:

    Shkk said:

    @vivekias -

    Arey thoda shaant bhai.
    Edmund Leach ji kitna pehle apni kitaab 'A run away world' mein keh gaye ke family system should go. Because family's the reason of a lot of psychological disorders.
    Frederick Engels ji ne bhi family ke buraai mein do shabd kehte huey kahaa ke family is the reason people want to preserve wealth and in fact, create more wealth. Causing continuation of inequality in the world.

    Family system ki apaar buraaiyon mein se ek bohot badhiya buraai yeh hai ke maximum log family ke naam par hi corruption karte hain.

    Issi liye tum bohot tang mat ho.
    Family ke agar functions hain toh dysfunctions bhi.
    But overall tumhare liye, aaj ki date mein functions-dysfunctions ka positive balance niklana chahiye to stay calm and focused.
    So, try doing that.
    Which I don't know how.

    Dude thanks u habe given me best recipe for post prelims stuff... I'm gonna do bit more research on that stuff, saved ur post.... Not saying family is wrong always but they dont give u fredom u need ur way... Thanks frst tym getting to know abt anti-family stuff.
    Aao kabhi Socio ki galiyon mein.
    Yahi maal milta hai Socio ke bazaar mein :D

    In any case, family now has a lot of alternatives available. Like TV for entertainment, peer for getting skills, police for stabilisation of adults, etc.
    Some William Goode says Modernity and Family are a misfit.
    Just giving you food for thought to chill your nerves :)

    You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • missed d cut off by 0.66..not able to digest!
  • 115.34
    Cutoff: 116

    Culprit: risk aversion/ fear of negative marks
    Last year too missed pre cutoff by couple of marks.

    Takeaways:
    1. Revise as much as possible
    2. Attempt as much as u can
    3. Guts based marking /calculated risk taking/ smart elimination of options-> key to prelims exam.


    ATB!!
    Why do we fall, Bruce?
    ...So we can learn to pick ourselves up!
  • 87.34+163.33..
    last time was my first attempt, dint tell anybody not even my family; prepared for just a month.
    have prepared kind of fairly well this time but I don't know why I am feeling sick to my stomach this time!
    how to hold my nerve, keep my calm
    please advisee
  • Shkk said:

    vivekias said:

    Shkk said:

    @vivekias -

    Arey thoda shaant bhai.
    Edmund Leach ji kitna pehle apni kitaab 'A run away world' mein keh gaye ke family system should go. Because family's the reason of a lot of psychological disorders.
    Frederick Engels ji ne bhi family ke buraai mein do shabd kehte huey kahaa ke family is the reason people want to preserve wealth and in fact, create more wealth. Causing continuation of inequality in the world.

    Family system ki apaar buraaiyon mein se ek bohot badhiya buraai yeh hai ke maximum log family ke naam par hi corruption karte hain.

    Issi liye tum bohot tang mat ho.
    Family ke agar functions hain toh dysfunctions bhi.
    But overall tumhare liye, aaj ki date mein functions-dysfunctions ka positive balance niklana chahiye to stay calm and focused.
    So, try doing that.
    Which I don't know how.

    Dude thanks u habe given me best recipe for post prelims stuff... I'm gonna do bit more research on that stuff, saved ur post.... Not saying family is wrong always but they dont give u fredom u need ur way... Thanks frst tym getting to know abt anti-family stuff.
    Aao kabhi Socio ki galiyon mein.
    Yahi maal milta hai Socio ke bazaar mein :D

    In any case, family now has a lot of alternatives available. Like TV for entertainment, peer for getting skills, police for stabilisation of adults, etc.
    Some William Goode says Modernity and Family are a misfit.
    Just giving you food for thought to chill your nerves :)
    Hahaha much glad not into sociology ki galiyaaan...

    Not like this as well as that view. Ek cheez mangta.. respect log ise padhte hain...hahha

    Ya nerves back to action.... Writing and sharing has been best venting mechanism always worked !

    Back to target of chasing 10+test series ! Thanks again buddy !
  • 126.66+77.50
    In the last lap of my journey.. Preparing at home.. Selection Target 2019
  • :D
    pdf
    pdf
    Civil Services Marksheet1.pdf
    41K
  • Toppers logo AIR 1,2,3 etc. ke kya marks hain Prelims 2016 me ?
  • prit25 said:

    I have my registration id ...how to get roll no then ?

    Please someone help him...
    Koi to sun lo iska problem...
    मैं खुद को साबित..इस बार UPSC को..syllabus का पूरा..मतलब एकदम से खुद को..आप समझ रहे हो न..
  • So i can't find my last year's admit card. N I don't remember my roll no. Anyway out?!
    Upsc no. Kitna busy rehta Hai yaar! Could someone suggest a way out!
  • edited June 2017
    Anybody with score in 130s wrote IFoS Mains?

    Come on!! Keep Calm and Just do it
  • bony said:

    Anybody with score in 130s wrote IFoS Mains?

    My friend scored 133.34 and was qualified for both cse and ifos.. didn't gave ifos mains..got selected IRS this yr :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)


    " Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

    #HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • i would do anything to repeat this score now!
    cse16mks.png
    1366 x 768 - 65K
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • My score card

    117.34 !! (Thankyou Chief Secy !!)

    124+ in csat ;)


    PS- Is baar to Chief secy bhi nhi bchayega lgta h :(
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)


    " Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

    #HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • edited June 2017

    i would do anything to repeat this score now!

    pata nahi bhai mujhe to bada dar lag rha h is saal.
    insights me 133-144 ki range me rahe h last 5 test me...credits to elimination.
    warna abhi pura pt ka revision baaki h. :|
  • edited June 2017

    My score card

    117.34 !! (Thankyou Chief Secy !!)

    124+ in csat ;)


    PS- Is baar to Chief secy bhi nhi bchayega lgta h :(

    ATB chhoti bhai..
    is saal full tayari for under 250 tau...bahut hui bakar. :|
  • Toppers logo AIR 1,2,3 etc. ke kya marks hain Prelims 2016 me ?

    Rank 1 ke 112
  • .
    IMG_2850.PNG
    640 x 1136 - 131K
  • Seed said:

    My score card

    117.34 !! (Thankyou Chief Secy !!)

    124+ in csat ;)


    PS- Is baar to Chief secy bhi nhi bchayega lgta h :(

    ATB chhoti bhai..
    is saal full tayari for under 250 tau...bahut hui bakar. :|
    bhai aapka charisma aisa h ki..hamare 1 group pe...kisi ne apna naam yo yo choti singh jr tak rakh kiya h :)
  • edited June 2017
    My score
    IMG_4370.PNG
    750 x 591 - 85K
    Pre=2 Mains=2015 Optional=Political Science
  • Seed said:

    i would do anything to repeat this score now!

    pata nahi bhai mujhe to bada dar lag rha h is saal.
    insights me 133-144 ki range me rahe h last 5 test me...credits to elimination.
    warna abhi pura pt ka revision baaki h. :|
    bhai idhar static bhi 30% baki hai revision gaya tel lagane ek baar bhi hua syllabus to khushi k aasu bahaunga 18th ko and yes CA ka bhi 2 module baki hai polity and schemes im dead basically bacche log mujhe kaccha khane wale hai iss saal.ATB everyone :|

    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • bansidhar said:

    Toppers logo AIR 1,2,3 etc. ke kya marks hain Prelims 2016 me ?

    Rank 1 ke 112
    Mere bhi 112 hi hain :/
  • bansidhar said:

    Toppers logo AIR 1,2,3 etc. ke kya marks hain Prelims 2016 me ?

    Rank 1 ke 112
    Date of birth kya hai rank 1ki?????
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google