What are the actions that you think help one become increasingly mature?
I sometimes feel such attributes as restraint, optimistic outlook, broadmindedness, magnanimity, equanimity are very desirable qualities and these are probably what constitutes maturity, as against such attributes as pessimism, reactive nature, short temper, insecurity, cynicism etc. Quite often do I find myself on this other side of the line, reflected in
1. a pessimistic outlook towards our society at large
3. cynicism about human relations
4. disdain towards morality I don't subscribe to
5. Insecurity about belongingness, success etc.
6. getting mad at mummy for very intrusive nagging (intended caring)
The above list and general description about maturity is just off-the-mind, probably more discernible aspects of immaturity. More subtle aspects would get reflected in answer-writing probably, and certainly in interview. But the central question of this thread is how to become more mature
तदबीर से बिगड़ी हुई तक़दीर बना ले, अपने पे भरोसा है तो एक दाँव लगा ले।