ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MITRA'S IAS - "ADMISSION OPEN" - NEW BATCH BEGINNING WITH WESTERN PHILOSOPHY STARTING FROM 16th NOVEMBER 11.AM (LIMITED SEATS)
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
Website:- www.mitrasias.com;  Address: MITRAS IAS , 39 PUSA ROAD, SAMAYAK TOWER OPPOSITE METRO PILLAR NO.- 120

[QUERY] Filling two application forms with different optionals

edited May 2015 in Miscellaneous
I want to ask if anyone is sure ( like know someone that has done it last year)

If I fill two separate complete form ( with part 2 complete) then will I be able to download 2 separate admit cards corresponding to those RIDs?

Whats this funda of higher RID will prevail?
Last year I filled 2 form for my State PSC with separate addresses to get a Centre of my choice ( centre is allotted randomly in my State PSC) and got 2 different admit cards.

Why UPSC will impose this only one admit card rule? Obviously nobody can appear from 2 centres at the same the time.

I tried to call Farid sir but not able to speak to him, If anyone has any authenticate information then please share here .

P.S. I am not sure of my optional performance and want an alternate ready in case of contingency.

Comments

• Sorry bro...no such thing in upsc..u will get only one admit card and only the last filled form will be considered..
    3Fs Formula for success - Have Faith, Be Fearless & Move Forward
  • Sorry bro...no such thing in upsc..u will get only one admit card and only the last filled form will be considered..

Thats what I am afraid of.
    What if I use different phone number , addresses and e-mail ids ?
    Obviously all other details such as Name , Parents name , DoB will be same
  • @etat @humminbird @absrockks @focus

I am just making P&Cs of prelims and mains centre and keeping remaining all info same (email and mobile included) and will end up filling 4-5 forms. Will the highest RID prevail or I will be issued multiple admit cards and can appear at any of the one centres?
    Is there any unique identifier in the information we fill ?

Thanks in Advance !
  • @vsec AFAIK highest RID prevail
    The long night is coming and the dead come with it.
  • ye AFAIK kya hota bhai ^ ?? :-?? :-??
    As far as I know
    "God is great"
  • edited May 2015
    Isko bolte hain kya AFAIK......... @-) @-) @-)

hahahaaha

chalo thik hai ......

Thanks Sachin bhai jaan.
  • Change your email id phone number and address you will get two admit cards.
    Fill that form later which you will fill in the case of only one form.
    Only way to maximize benefit.
  • change Phone number, email ID, use prefixes like House No / flat no. etc in address and it should work.
    did this for off campus companies when they dont allow you to sit again before 3 months.
    10 lakh aspirants ka duplication manually to nahi hi karenge ab UPSC wale check.

best of luck.
    Revolution 2020
  • less than 5% qualify prelims ....today i realized why
  • @etat @humminbird @absrockks @focus

I am just making P&Cs of prelims and mains centre and keeping remaining all info same (email and mobile included) and will end up filling 4-5 forms. Will the highest RID prevail or I will be issued multiple admit cards and can appear at any of the one centres?
    Is there any unique identifier in the information we fill ?

Thanks in Advance !
    Only highest - unless you go about filling and paying fees for all, in which case you'll get all.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • anyone know abt hyderabad mains center.....how it is?
  • friends hows Hyderabad center for mains.......i think i should give pre center to Delhi and mains for Hyderabad.........any one know hows Hyderabad center is.......sitting arrangement and location of center.....peaceful or some noisy .........
    IMO, FYI bhi kya hota hain?
    Manzil mile na mile ye to muqaddar ki baat hain, Hum koshish bhi na kare ye toh galat baat hain.
  • Aur IMHO ---ye kya hota hai ? ^
    IMO, FYI bhi kya hota hain?
    Bootwali
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science

• Only highest - unless you go about filling and paying fees for all, in which case you'll get all.

I am paying fees for all

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog