All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
on 22nd May, 2019 CLICK HERE to know more and apply
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

How about TIME IAS COACHING CENTRE in Chennai.

edited May 2015 in SSC
hi ..i just completed my B.E. degree..im planning to prepare for IAS exam...

one of my senior told about TIME IAS centre in Chennai..he said it is good..

any one studied in TIME can u give your experience..

Comments

• Bhai time will teach CSAT, now CSAT being qualifying why u need coaching for CSAT
  • @Holahola bhai i believe (S)he is talking about the one in chennai... and this offers not just CSAT, but also GS..optional too... There was someone asking similar in previous thread, will tag the guy, hopefully he sheds some light @Yasar_arafath bro... you are needed here...
  • edited May 2015
    Ok, didn't know abt it then..

also see Shankar In chennai
  • TIME Institute has good faculties for all GS subjects.Tests are conducted regularly with detailed discussions.
    Will recommend it anyday for GS in Chennai.
    Cheers :)
  • Time institute mein kuch faculty accha hai. karthikeyan teaches pub ad. but all class sessions not taken by him. CSAT test accha tha kyon ki CAT content unke pass hai. GS utna acha nahi. koyi fixed schedule nahi hai. Classes are taken randomly. suna tha ladkiyon keliye geography class best hai. he teaches only for the girls students and only sees them -- "Ladies only" geography faculty. baaki subjects will enquire and tell.
  • Time institute mein kuch faculty accha hai. karthikeyan teaches pub ad. but all class sessions not taken by him. CSAT test accha tha kyon ki CAT content unke pass hai. GS utna acha nahi. koyi fixed schedule nahi hai. Classes are taken randomly. suna tha ladkiyon keliye geography class best hai. he teaches only for the girls students and only sees them -- "Ladies only" geography faculty. baaki subjects will enquire and tell.
    I did all my coaching in chennai for GS and optionals. you cannot rely on a single institute for GS. what is mentioned is true. the geography faculty in time name is ravi. he is the worst womanizer i have heard. he will soon overtake sathya in womanizing. For those who dont know sathya, he is the one who started sathya ias coaching for the sole purpose of flirting with girl aspirants. girls be careful in choosing institutes in chennai. more than quality, check the character of the faculties too.
  • Clearly these two @prabhu sekhar @dixit swapna , accounts are fake. Just see their date of joining in forum IAS. They seem to have joined just today in order to spread cheap rumors and malign the name of the institutes. Clearly a case of jealousy and a work of rival institutes. @root Kindly block the above mentioned fake accounts. Aspirants, just ignore them.
  • @mods @Nuralain seems this thread is taken over by feuding institutes spreading unnecessary things and maligning people, (I personally know both Mr.Sathya and Mr.Ravi and they are not anything said above). Please delete this thread for benefit of students who might be misguided.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google