We are hiring!

SSC CGLE 2015: Affected by change in date for reckoning of age

2»

Comments

• Draft mail to DoPT:

Subject: Supporting the move of bringing back the date for reckoning of age from 01.08.2015 to 01.01.2015

Done
    last week i was sending similar mail from 10+ ids to 3-4 official ids
    but now i sent only once from one id
    I m afraid too many mail might make it hard for them to finish the consideration process in time...
    ;)
    no buddy I have got some serious insider info that the minister has told DoPT that if they get 50000+ mails in favour of it then to consider the revision otherwise not... its all about nos. now. I will be getting some insider info tomorrow again, which I will definately share.
  • edited May 2015
    Draft mail to DoPT:

Subject: Supporting the move of bringing back the date for reckoning of age from 01.08.2015 to 01.01.2015

Done
    I m afraid too many mail might make it hard for them to finish the consideration process in time...
    ;)
    no buddy I have got some serious insider info that the minister has told DoPT that if they get 50000+ mails in favor of it then to consider the revision otherwise not... its all about nos. now. I will be getting some insider info tomorrow again, which I will definitely share.
    I don't know who you spoke with but my close friend is Assistant in Urban dvpt min and his roommate is Assistant in DOPT but in a different section though and from what he heard is its almost a done deal...
    this inviting comments thing is at most a formality i.e to see if there is any particular/valid objection to it...
    I mean if they change the date to 1.1.2015 then the guys on the lower end of age spectrum who applied already will be affected but since govt is only considering allowing people who satisfy age criteria on 1.1.2015 in addition to the current pool no one can object...
    Also they already know how big it is from the number of mails we sent to make them re-consider...
    TAX ASSISTANT IN CUSTOMS (CGLE 2014)
  • Draft mail to DoPT:

Done
    ;)
    no buddy I have got some serious insider info that the minister has told DoPT that if they get 50000+ mails in favor of it then to consider the revision otherwise not... its all about nos. now. I will be getting some insider info tomorrow again, which I will definitely share.
    I don't know who you spoke with but my close friend is Assistant in Urban dvpt min and his roommate is Assistant in DOPT but in a different section though and from what he heard is its almost a done deal...
    this inviting comments thing is at most a formality i.e to see if there is any particular/valid objection to it...
    I mean if they change the date to 1.1.2015 then the guys on the lower end of age spectrum who applied already will be affected but since govt is only considering allowing people who satisfy age criteria on 1.1.2015 in addition to the current pool no one can object...
    Also they already know how big it is from the number of mails we sent to make them re-consider...
    I seriously wish your source to be more correct than mine... but wats the harm in trying from our side.. what if my source is right..we only have to send it from diff. email ids..
  • edited May 2015
    No. 24012/02/2015-Estt.(B)(Part)
    Government of India
    Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions(Department of Personnel and Training)Estt (B)

Subject:- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE),
    2015 conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
    In the Notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination
    (CGLE), 2015, issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC),
    the date of reckoning of age for the purpose of determining
    eligibility has been specified as 1st August, 2015 as per the
    DoP&T’s instructions.
    2. Government has received representations from a large
    number candidates.
    3. In this regard, a proposal to allow the candidates who fulfil
    the age criteria as on 01.01.2015 to also apply for the posts as a
    onetime measure, is under the consideration.
    4. Comments are invited on para 3 above at dire2@nic.in by

http://careerpower.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/CGL_2015_SSCADDA.pdf

• I seriously wish your source to be more correct than mine... but wats the harm in trying from our side.. what if my source is right..we only have to send it from diff. email ids..
    You are right...
    Beggars can't be choosers, i ll do it too...
    TAX ASSISTANT IN CUSTOMS (CGLE 2014)
  • Today's dainik bhaskar .
    1431915758494152458887.jpg
    1456 x 2592 - 1M
  • Sub : Date of age Limit reckoning for SSC CGL Exam-2016, suddenly changed from January 1 , to August 1, leaving lackhs of serious candidates at peril

Respected Sir

With due respect i wish to say my grievance. The following post is regarding the gross injustice looming large for the lakhs of genuine students/Govt. Job Aspirants through SSC CGL-2016 Exam. ( notified on 13th Feb, 2016).

Every year SSC publishes the Notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam(CGL) in First half of the year and conducts the Tier-I of exam in 1st half itself. There has been a norm to consider 1st January as the date of reckoning of age .Even last year also though the tier 1 exam was conducted in august the date of reckoning was taken as 01st January .As per past practice the age reckoning date for SSC CGLE has always been 1st of January ( For reference - As per SSC CGL Notifications of Year 2012 , 2013 , 2014 and 2015 ) .

The above sudden change has rendered Lakhs of students ineligible (Overage) because now the crucial date for age limit reckonings would be considered from 1st Aug, 2016 as per notification. This makes Lakhs of students of all categories born between 1st January and 31st July with one last Chance remaining in normal circumstances ineligible to appear in the CGL 2016 Exam.

So we, the Govt. Job aspirants kindly request you personally,to look into the matter & discuss it with SSC & to help Lakhs of students in getting one last chance to appear in the CGL Examination by keeping it as 1st jan 2016.

Hope for kind consideration and support.

Thanking you.

Yours Truly,
  • In DoPT - Department of Personnel & Training ,, Establishment section is looking at SSC and other recruitments , Establishment section is Headed by

MS. V.VIDYAVATHI
    Joint Secretary JS (E) 111
    NB 011-23094276(o)
    9560750889(r) 212
    vidyavathi.v@nic.in

Please convey to her our grievences.
  • i had sent the mail just now. why dont we start a new thread frns@r.singh
  • @maverick12345 i dont know , how to start a thread ,Please create it of possible. the subject should be ,

Sub : SSC CGLE 2016: Affected by change in date for reckoning of age , Requesting to change it back to 1January 2016
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly