We are hiring!

SSC Tier-2 exam review

1234568»

Comments

• Seriously any one here expecting cut off might be less then last time ....
  • edited April 2015
    Seriously any one here expecting cut off might be less then last time ....
    I do...
    I think
    33% chance more than last year
    64% chance less than last year...
    Most likely around 400 for IP...
    TAX ASSISTANT IN CUSTOMS (CGLE 2014)
  • are bhai have you seen delhi region question paper.cutoff will easily rise by 20-30
  • koi protest ya case ho raha hai kya kahin regarding re-paper....!!!!
  • @gini : nope.
    Start it ! we want justice. Re-exam should be there in delhi.
    कह दो इन हसरतों से कहीं और जा बसें, इतनी जगह कहाँ है दिल-ए-दाग़दार में
    उम्र-ए-दराज़ माँग कर लाये थे चार दिन, दो पढ़ने में कट गये दो रिजल्ट के इन्तज़ार में
  • and what about the fact that the english was comparitively tougher in delhi? how about that? what i think is @Caartey @292monty maybe (adding maybe) right, 2013 was the limits, the papers were almost similar in both the exams, on the other hand people have not scored more in the prelims, like last year, (last year 130.75 was 5565 rank this year, 129 is 2800 rank aproxx) and even if they do score 330 in mains on an average the cutoff max would be, 440.
    and every guy scoring high in prelims is not sure to score very high in mains, and vice versa, so fingers crossed lets see what happens :)
  • edited April 2015
    are bhai have you seen delhi region question paper.cutoff will easily rise by 20-30
    Yes i have seen the paper and i still think

Have you seen the Southern region English paper
    i finished 200 Q in 85 mins (164 out of those 200 in 55 mins) and getting 165
    TAX ASSISTANT IN CUSTOMS (CGLE 2014)
  • delhi mein re exam toh lo varna koi delhi mein nuclear bomb phod do ,voh bhi chalega :D
  • I think paper dono jagah balanced tha ... Eng me unhe fayeda tha and maths me delhi walo ko ...
    Baki competition hai so thoda luck matters .. Still I think cut off last year se 10 number kam hi jayega
  • are bhai have you seen delhi region question paper.cutoff will easily rise by 20-30
    Yes i have seen the paper and i still think

Have you seen the Southern region English paper
    i finished 200 Q in 85 mins (164 out of those 200 in 55 mins) and getting 165
    well delhi paper was not that tough either :P i am scoring 184 in english !left 30 q with doubts for last 30minutes-and may be by luck got 2/3rd of them right !preparation also did matter for many!i took the 19th october exam and again i can say that it was biased in the tests conducted on 26th as i am scoring just 119 and many of my friends scored 135-138 when exam was held on 26th..but their score is nowhere near that spectacle-even though their exam was held in delhi this time!so it evens out in the end..why all the fussssssssssssssssss!
  • My total score is 420 (110 in tier 1 + 310 in tier 2).... I don't think I can qualify
  • My total score is 420 (110 in tier 1 + 310 in tier 2).... I don't think I can qualify
    Why do you think so?
    Why do you think so?
    I think cut-off will be high.. even if I qualify for interview, it will be an uphill task from there...

PS: this is just my gut feeling
  • will we get a chance to alter preferences? When?
  • what shud be the cutoff for grp posts? 430 maxm?
  • i guess interview has started....guys share ur exp...spl engineering bkgrnd
    मैं खड़ा हूँ उसी दोराहे पे, आज भी इंतज़ार में तेरे !
    या तो ज़िन्दगी आये तेरे लिबास में! या मैं चलूँ फिरदौस की तलाश में !!
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly