We are hiring!

SSC Tier-2 exam review

Comments

• @gaurav123 bhai tum log amateur ki tareh bate kyon karte ho.Last year and this year difference in tier one is 10 marks less for the same rank and people who are caliming 480 or 490 should match their answer from ssc keys ,they will get shock their marks i m sure will reduce by 10 to 15 in english.I think cut off will be around 415 for general cetegory.
  • bhai is baar examiner ki vacancy 700 hain
  • @gaurav123 bhai tum log amateur ki tareh bate kyon karte ho.Last year and this year difference in tier one is 10 marks less for the same rank and people who are caliming 480 or 490 should match their answer from ssc keys ,they will get shock their marks i m sure will reduce by 10 to 15 in english.I think cut off will be around 415 for general cetegory.
    yo bro!maybe not 415 then not more than 430 atmax..i mean 490-it means someone getting 130 in tier 1(1000 rank or something) ends up scoring 180 in each of the two exams with ease ..well!hope there is a difference between sanity and reality
    yo bro!maybe not 415 then not more than 430 atmax..i mean 490-it means someone getting 130 in tier 1(1000 rank or something) ends up scoring 180 in each of the two exams with ease ..well!hope there is a difference between sanity and reality
  • how many marks you guys are getting
  • @never_surrender after checking the keys..???
    What is your qualification like graduation(which college ,percentage ,stream) and 10,12 % and work experience.
  • mm hmm..didn't check the maths keys..hardly any difference..english was quite different from other keys..
    10th -98 %,12th -89 %(both cbse) ,college etc.well..let things be private :P
  • ok i was just try to get how many marks can you get in interview
  • ok i was just try to get how many marks can you get in interview
    mmm hmm..lets see how it goes!
  • Can I expect Auditor CAG at 386 or I am totally out of the game ? :( :(
    Tier -1 : 116
    Tier -2 : Maths paper was lengthy (CR region) - 92
    Tier - 2 : English - 178
    Total = 386
    कह दो इन हसरतों से कहीं और जा बसें, इतनी जगह कहाँ है दिल-ए-दाग़दार में
    उम्र-ए-दराज़ माँग कर लाये थे चार दिन, दो पढ़ने में कट गये दो रिजल्ट के इन्तज़ार में
  • Can I expect Auditor CAG at 386 or I am totally out of the game ? :( :(
    Tier -1 : 116
    Tier -2 : Maths paper was lengthy (CR region) - 92
    Tier - 2 : English - 178
    Total = 386
    u are counting it right???maths paper has 2 mark question..not 1 mark! :O
  • @never_surrender : Yeah . The paper in CR Region was lengthy . Could attempt only 51 (4 wrong) = 92 marks
    उम्र-ए-दराज़ माँग कर लाये थे चार दिन, दो पढ़ने में कट गये दो रिजल्ट के इन्तज़ार में
  • @never_surrender : Yeah . The paper in CR Region was lengthy . Could attempt only 51 (4 wrong) = 92 marks
    mmm hmm!! ur english score is fantastic..that's why i thought whether it was some mistake..unbelievable
  • @never_surrender : I am so sad. SSC sent such a lengthy Maths paper in my region (CR) :(
  • @Sanjeev0120 : Bro don't taunt. I am very sad. I know I won't cross cutoff for interview , just let me know if I can expect CAG auditor or not even that . :(
  • edited April 2015
    @Sanjeev0120 Actually the maths paper in Delhi region was very easy . Lots of oral questions were there . The ones who are claiming the cut off to be 450 are from Delhi region.

Well on 11th : I attempted NABARD mains .. both papers were good . I am expecting an interview call there . Just luck be on my side. Then did an overnight journey to allahabad. Skipped Dinner. Skipped NABARD grade B that was on 12th.
    On 12th : skipped NICL AO too. My head was paining... after the journey directly went to the exam hall,Skipped breakfast too.. Barely missed the deadline. After the maths paper I wasn't able to decide whether it was my headache that spoiled the paper or the paper itself was tough. Talked to a few poeple in my centre . Everyone told that the maths paper was tough. Had a samosa and tea, couldn't find anything around to eat . Appeared in the english paper . After that I was totally exhausted . Again did an overnight journey. Reached home and ate mom made food. Was desperately hungry.

After this much ordeal heard that in DELHI region the maths paper was very easy, many of my friends attempted 80-90 questions. huh.... was very sad.....Seemed like uparwala firki le raha hai (God is playing a prank with me) ...
  • @Sanjeev0120 : Thanks for the kind words :)

What about you? How was your SSC and NABARD ? And any other exam you gave ?
  • edited April 2015
    Friends
    my marks
    Tier 1-132
    Tier2 - Maths -119
    English- 167.50

Total - 418.50

It all happened because SSC has some secret love for Delhi candidates. This SSC fiasco has given unfair advantage of 44- 60 marks to Delhi candidates.
  • @manoj07 : Good score !! You are absolutely right . This time majority of the selections will be from Delhi.

@Sanjeev0120 : i wish I had an option to join IT sector , I would have surely joined it .
  • edited April 2015
    I had hoped I will settle score with SSC this year itself and then I will take care of CSE . I am also expecting call for acio IB. I was interview out in acio in -2013
  • @manoj07 : I too had thought of this. But will have to appear in SSC 2015 too :( huh ! Lots of exams and then the great date planners clash the exams.
  • edited April 2015
    now I think I should go for sabbatical just like RaGa ... ;;)
  • I had hoped I will settle score with SSC this year itself and then I will take care of CSE . I am also expecting call for acio IB. I was interview out in acio in -2013
    as per mrunal key I am getting 70 marks.
    This time my essay was not that good. In 2013 I had written just okay essay..
  • Acha..
    Bhai tum b apna bata do...jara
  • Frnds my marks
    tier 1-124
    tier 2- paper 1-120(screwed the paper :()
    paper 2-168
    total- 412

• Frnds my marks
    tier 1-124
    paper 2-168
    total- 412

before the exam I was dreaming of screwing all these coaching institutes with my marks...but SSC screwed me with their Delhi fiasco.

• Frnds my marks
    tier 1-124
    paper 2-168
    total- 412

before the exam I was dreaming of screwing all these coaching institutes with my marks...but SSC screwed me with their Delhi fiasco.

bhai mera chandigarh centre tha....dnt knw kaisa aaya tha paper...i think it ws easy but i made d mess out of it

• Bhai mera b Chandigarh tha....Bhai baat aise h ki agar Delhi k bachho ko hamare wala paper milta to marks ka gap kam rehta....Lekin Delhi m jaisa paper aaya..usse wahan gadho aur ghodon m farak krna mushkil ho gaya h...har koi 95+ kr k baitha h..
  • Bhai mera b Chandigarh tha....Bhai baat aise h ki agar Delhi k bachho ko hamare wala paper milta to marks ka gap kam rehta....Lekin Delhi m jaisa paper aaya..usse wahan gadho aur ghodon m farak krna mushkil ho gaya h...har koi 95+ kr k baitha h..
    bhai yeh toh aisa lag rha hai ki jaise school exam hai...sala 95+ phir toh hamara koi competition hi nhi...aise hi bol dete nhi aate paper dene
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly