We are hiring!

SSC CGL 2015 expected notification date

edited March 2015 in SSC
Hello everyone,
Any idea about the date of release of ssc cgl 2015 notification? As it was expected to be out by 14th March, but till now no sign of it.
If you have any information regarding this- kindly share.

Comments

• I think notification is in limbo because of jat issue... once it is resolved both upsc mains result and ssc notification will be out... i m not an insider but just sharing what i think....
    The Biggest room in this world is the room for IMPROVEMENT
  • I am losing control on my study .. Also feeling frustrated .. How to deal with that pressure ??
  • ssc cgl- 2014 k tier 2 k baad hi aayegi muje lagta h..
  • for insider information, i suggest contact kannan raghupathy sir on fb or ms. neetu of paramount coaching.
    usually paramount people have more information than ssc staff.
  • According to neetu mam of paramount there is no surity that ssc notification will come this year. She has asked all apirants to write to Modi
    According to neetu mam of paramount there is no surity that ssc notification will come this year. She has asked all apirants to write to Modi
    Bhai Darao mat....is baar SSC-CPO notification 28 Feb ko aani thi vo b nahi aayi....par muje lagta h vo ek baar final result declaration k baad aayegi....

• This is just a speculation.
    CGL-13 result was declared some weeks ago. CGL-14 is underway, which shall be over in 6-7 months, if not for re-exams and litigations.

I was wondering, will there be such vacancies arising that may cause for conduct of CGL-15?

Found this RTI reply containing vacancies to be filled through CGL-14 on PagalGuy.

The vacancies are huge heightening my apprehension with regard to conduct of CGL-15, weather it would be this year itself or for that matter the prospects of vacancies available.
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
  • edited March 2015
    Here is the corrected link to the RTI document mentioned in above post.

https://rtionline.gov.in/request/viewPDF.php?regId=RWHshq3Pvp7YgS0m/N/apoDLEQ4g3v2h1vpmqTRa1+s=
    According to neetu mam of paramount there is no surity that ssc notification will come this year. She has asked all apirants to write to Modi
    Bhai Darao mat....is baar SSC-CPO notification 28 Feb ko aani thi vo b nahi aayi....par muje lagta h vo ek baar final result declaration k baad aayegi....

CPO notification is out.
  • ye lo ssc ka 2015 k liye examination calendar..
    pdf
    pdf
    ssc_exam_schedule_2015.pdf
    Khn se len
    Khn se len
    bhai file uplaod kiya h.... muje to uplaoded dikha rha h....

pdf
    pdf
    ssc_exam_schedule_2015.pdf
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly