‘Microbial toxins found in popular e-cigarettes’ In a first, NASA probe detects ‘marsquake’ on the Red Planet HC lifts ban on TikTok, but with a caveat IEPF Authority in a major success recovers Rs 1514 Cr of Depositors Money Madras High Court bats for extending legal abortion period upto 24 weeks
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

SSC CGL 2015 Age Doubt

edited March 2015 in SSC
Hello Everyone,

I Have one doubt.

I am 27yrs 6month old.Am I eligible to appear for SSC CGL 2015.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello Everyone,

I Have one doubt.

Thanks
    no. and according to neetu singh ( director of paramont) chances are that ssc cgl notification will be dealyed this year ( thanx to Chaiwaala). So most probably u will cross 28

• Hello Everyone,

I Have one doubt.

Thanks
    no. and according to neetu singh ( director of paramont) chances are that ssc cgl notification will be dealyed this year ( thanx to Chaiwaala). So most probably u will cross 28

Kuch post ke liye u would be eligible
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
  • @pri25 you will be eligible.
    Open your mind before you open your mouth.
  • 3 posts i think or may be more.
  • Hi

Offtopic, but I am really anxious and would be grateful if someone could answer.

Does anyone have any idea when the CGL 2015 notification be out?
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
  • Hi

Offtopic, but I am really anxious and would be grateful if someone could answer.

Does anyone have any idea when the CGL 2015 notification be out?
    According to neetu singh; director of paramount it ia delayed. And she has requested all aspirants to send letters to chaiwaala to expediate recruitment process.
  • chaiwala for PM Modi- tells how active and biased ppl are getting. No objections, no replies expected pls. Just made an observation.
  • chaiwala for PM Modi- tells how active and biased ppl are getting. No objections, no replies expected pls. Just made an observation.
    Bhai he says so himself and that too repeatedly. Where do you find biasness in it. Or you are worried that I did not mentioned chowkidaar. And you

• you will be eligible for three posts 1. CBI sub inspector 2. Enforcement officer 3. statistical officer. after serving three years you will get age relaxation of 35 yrs.
  • well, you will be eligible to 3 posts as mentioned above, but u also need to score around 480 marks(tier1 + tier2), so prepare well.My age is also 29, i got Accountant in ssc cgl13(TA in cgl12,didnt join). So, i will also apply when form will come.I didnt fill cgl14 because of overconfidence.
  • Would syllabus be the same or gonna change this time for cgl 15?
  • @manjubanur no idea of syllabus change ..but chances are very less..although there may be online exams to stop mass corruption in ssc exams but it will not stop,we all know that.
  • @manjubanur no idea of syllabus change ..but chances are very less..although there may be online exams to stop mass corruption in ssc exams but it will not stop,we all know that.
  • There may be a conventional english paper of qualifying nature rest same. Not very sure though. Wait for the notification.
  • edited March 2015
    @pri25
    SSC for CGL exam always follows Jan cycle for considering age. For ex,
    CGL 2013, 18-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than01.01.1995)
    CGL 2014, 18-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than01.01.1996)
    So for CGL 2015, it will be
    18-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than01.01.1997)

Even though the notification is delayed by 4-5 months...the cut off date will be 02.01.1988
    If ur DOB is before 02.01.1988 you are not elgible for all posts...

• @pri25
    SSC for CGL exam always follows Jan cycle for considering age. For ex,
    CGL 2013, 18-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than01.01.1995)
    CGL 2014, 18-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than01.01.1996)
    So for CGL 2015, it will be
    18-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than01.01.1997)

Even though the notification is delayed by 4-5 months...the cut off date will be 02.01.1988
    If ur DOB is before 02.01.1988 you are not elgible for all posts...

Thanks for the clarity... i m 26yrs 11months old n my birthday is in 1st week of april... earlier i thought if notification doesnt come before my b.day then i woulnt be eligible to apply... but i m happy now... thanks @avinash1988
    The Biggest room in this world is the room for IMPROVEMENT
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google