MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Rubik's cube solution

Can anyone help me to solve this cube as im solving only one layer .Is there any techniques.

Comments

• This one should help.

CSM-2014
    CSM-2015
  • This website is helpful for both beginning techniques as well as advanced techniques.

http://badmephisto.com/guide.php

(beginner method)

(another video for beginner's method)

the video link provided by Dharma solves the cube considering green as the base/top layer but you might have solved first layer using white side as base.
  • Which year UPSC Question paper has Rubik's cube question? Please gimme pointers...
  • edited March 2015
    Which year UPSC Question paper has Rubik's cube question? Please gimme pointers...
    No, it doesn't come in written exams. However,occasionally questions related to rubik's cube were asked in previous interviews if one have mentioned it as interest/hobby in daf.
    Though I decay into the fields in the midst of our revenge, I will be reborn seven times to seize my sword!
  • I did mention Rubik's Cube as Hobby/Interest in DAF. I also teach solving methods to school children, so I mentioned that as well. I solve the 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 cubes too. I am not sure if/what questions can be expected, but it's better to know a bit about it (if your DAF has it)
  • I did mention Rubik's Cube as Hobby/Interest in DAF. I also teach solving methods to school children, so I mentioned that as well. I solve the 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 cubes too. I am not sure if/what questions can be expected, but it's better to know a bit about it (if your DAF has it)
    Bhai do u follow any formula for quick solving ?
  • I am not a speed cuber. I practised one of those algorithms on the web and YouTube and that's how I could learn. You can find a lot of speedcubing videos on YouTube. There's this guy called Bhargav Narsimhan from Madras, does amazing stuff.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog