Current Affairs for Prelims 2019 | Online | Offline | 25th March@5PM
ForumIAS Current Affairs Classes for Prelims commences from March 25th. There will be about 12 classes held 3 days a week at 5PM in the offline mode. Course is available in both Online & Offline Mode.
Join Online Classes | Join Offline Classes
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

IB ACIO Exam related discussion

191011121315»

Comments

• Is der any telegram group....
  • lanino said:

Is der any telegram group....

If there is any telegram group ....please add me to it

• Facing issue in online fee payment. The SBI collect page is showing error after filling registration number... Is any one else facing this issue?
  • then generate a challan and pay offline.
    The fee status will get updated after 24-30 ,hours. After this you csn take the print out of the application . Fee submission is the ladt step. So your application gets completed with fee submission.
  • Wait for a day. The databases of SBI don't get updates immediately. Also your payment status will be updated after a day or two.

Sarkaari red tape even in online payment systems! #DigitalIndia
  • While filling the form I did not get the pop up of final submit and the form automatically got submitted. I am having a confusion whether it has been submitted or not. So can I fill another form? Will it be having any repercussions?
  • for me the site is not opening after logging.what should i do??
  • can anyone suggest best book to practice IB ACIO
  • THANKS SARKAAR FOR GST BURDEN

UICL assistant fees for " No mercy " candidates 500rs + 90rs GST , total 590rs

• frinds plz help me... i m getting trouble while filling acio form. i have paid the fee through sbi collect. then also it is showing fee unpaid. what is way out?? did anyone encounter same problem???
    अपुन ही गणेश गायतोंडे का तीसरा बाप है। इसलिए अपुन से बदतमीजी नहीं करना।
  • pandit ji said:

frinds plz help me... i m getting trouble while filling acio form. i have paid the fee through sbi collect. then also it is showing fee unpaid. what is way out?? did anyone encounter same problem???

Don't worry check afer two days of payment... messages shows success
  • Photo and signature eknsaath kaise upload kare?
  • banbhatt said:

Photo and signature eknsaath kaise upload kare?

Use Photoshop software or just see on YouTube
  • ^^ bhai maine to ms paint use kara tha 5 min me he kaam ban gaya tha
    reduced the size of original pic cut crop blah blah blah both images and combined them in new project and saved it.

btw anybody facing issues in online payment, I am facing issue after selecting acio-ib and proceeding further.

इंजीनियर का बेटा

• ^^ bhai maine to ms paint use kara tha 5 min me he kaam ban gaya tha
    reduced the size of original pic cut crop blah blah blah both images and combined them in new project and saved it.

btw anybody facing issues in online payment, I am facing issue after selecting acio-ib and proceeding further.

direct make the payment in sbi website.
  • mha website p link show nhi ho rha..
  • After entering my registration no in the sbi collect portal, it is asking to verify the details again.
    What to do? Please help.
  • IB link open nahi ho rha, anyone else facing the problem?
  • IB link open nahi ho rha, anyone else facing the problem?

Not opening since yesterday. No one picking call.
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Queen said:

IB link open nahi ho rha, anyone else facing the problem?

Not opening since yesterday. No one picking call.
    sab ka yhi problm hai i think date extend hoga
  • banbhatt said:

^^ bhai maine to ms paint use kara tha 5 min me he kaam ban gaya tha

direct make the payment in sbi website.
    Thanks, already done that
    vo log online payment bhi offline ke maafik next to next day accept kar rahe h.
    yes sbi ke website se bhi direct payment kiya ja sakta h, after uploading pic n sig
    server issue to last 10 days se h.try in early morning or late night, payment k baad ab tak m bhi site open nahi kar pa raha hun.

इंजीनियर का बेटा

• 10 sept tk date extend ho gya hai link 4 sept ko ayga
  • Telegram link for the Group of IB ACIO 2017

https://t.me/joinchat/D7H81EMHoQ_ZGVIRPMw04Q
  • Hi guys,

Does date extension affect age limit cutoff date?
    Like, if I am 5th Sept born (closing date was 2nd) i was eligible by 3 days. Now that the closing date was extended to 10, will it affect me? Please help. Thanks.
  • If no extension doesnt affect eligibilty
    HUSTLE
  • So I will be eligible then? right?
  • because the date was extended.
  • edited January 2018
    Hi everyone
    I gave IB exam in 2015 and also gave interview for same,I was not in the final list.
    But yesterday I received a mail from MHA for job of immigration assistant on basis of 2015 exam.
    How is the job profile?
    Did anyone here got this kind of mail?

P.S it is on contract only for 3 years.
  • Any tips for tier 2
    Officer (MHA)
  • Any tips for tier 2

Just go n write whatever you feel like
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google