Guyz and Galz
Half of CSAT-II is about reasoning. We all have same type of reasoning machine (brain) fitted into ourselves. The little bit of difference that classifies us into qualified and non-qualified (What I believe) is our exposure and practice of diverse types of reasoning questions. This thread aims to increase our exposure by providing a goldmine of such prototype-questions of reasoning.
Here, I request you to post high-quality reasoning questions which are one of their kind. Please read this before posting.
1. Please put any worthy question you encountered in day's practice. This is a collective investment with unlimited Output/Input ratio.
2. Please put the most efficient way of answering(Of Course, if you know) the given type of question a day after putting the question.
3. Please keep the thread lean and clean like your precious note-book for future reference/revision. Go to other section if you want to kill some time.
1 .Don't post very difficult questions which require multi-stage reasoning for 10s of minutes. We don't aim to be genius here.
2 .Don't post very easy questions which are straight-formula based and are just put for putting sake in the exam. e.g. Ram reaches Nam in 20 mins while Nam reaches Ram in 40 mins. Find ratio of speed.
3. Don't turn the thread into a rough-book. Try answering at home. Only post your answers if you find your way of answering easier and faster than that put by the question-poster, or if, no answer has been put up earlier. This will be make thread easier to read to future readers(Sustainability, you know)
4. Don't post a same type of question as put up earlier by someone.
CSAT-13 is around 90 days far. Lets take one CSAT daily for two hours at home, and 5 mins at forumIAS together. All the Best!
and Drona asked,"what do you see?","the sparrow's eye!"......and Krishna replied,"Turning their discerning mind to That, directing their whole conscious being to That, making That their whole aim and the sole object of their devotion, they go whence there is no return"