All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
on 22nd May, 2019 CLICK HERE to know more and apply
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

IBPS changes exam pattern

edited January 2015 in Banking
As per the notification on IBPS website, it has been decided by the competent authority to hold two-tier examinations for recruitment of PO/MT and Clerks from CWE-V onwards. All the candidates who successfully register themselves under CWE PO/MT-V and CWE CLERK-V will be called for Preliminary Examinations. Based on the performance in the preliminary examination, certain number of candidates will be shortlisted for each of these examinations. The short listed bandidates will then be called for Main Examinations.

There will be fewer number of questions in the Preliminary Examination with shorter duration. The details with regard to both the Preliminary and Main examinations will be made available on IBPS website through the detailed notifications in due course.

The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination will not be considered for preparing the final merit list and the marks obtained in the Main Examination will only be considered for short listing for interview.

Comments

• Had hai yaar...bacho ka jeena dekha nahi jata inse.,
    Don Goshti Majhyasamor aalya na.. Ki mala kay karaycha te kalat nahi .. Vanilla Ice cream ani tu..
  • well i never opted to join as PO though i was selected 4 years back......i am still very happy about that decision....one inference which i can take from this is that probably next year number of vacancy are going down......
  • Nice, will reduce the number of heartbreaks of those who get rejected after the interview.
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
  • bhai log do they give interview dates according to marks we get in written.
  • So is the mains descriptive?And what about interview?
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • Nice, will reduce the number of heartbreaks of those who get rejected after the interview.
    It will not reduce the number of candidates called for interviews. At present they call in the ratio 1:2.5 . It cannot go beyond that. So number of heartbreaks will not reduce
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google