We are hiring!

Do I need to appear in interview if I want non-interview post?

edited January 2015 in SSC
my marks are just above cut off so chances are less to get interview post in my home state.To prepare for upsc i want post preferable in my city or state.so will i have to go to mumbai for document verificationon on the interview day??or will they call me for doc. verification when verification for non interview posts will be done????help

Comments

• no need to give interview if u want to take NIP...otherwise most probably u will get CSS (joining in delhi)...but if u want to prepare u can still get CSS and go to delhi.....i doubt that there will be other doc verification as this is for NIP selected guys like me...so according to me go to the interview venue ....get checked your docs and then skip interview if u want....and confirm this from the ssc guys present in the venue....
  • Any idea on when will the process start for NIP selected candidates? Doc verification etc? Tentative joining?
    Be popular not famous.
  • @all can anyone give link of notification saying that SSC CGL min age is 26 I was cut off from net due to some problems

Thank You
  • @all can anyone give link of notification saying that SSC CGL min age is 26 I was cut off from net due to some problems

Thank You
    @all sorry i was asking abt max age in ssc cgl
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly