Ranklist & Marks ! Offline Test Takers of ForumIAS Simulator Test 0
Click here to view score and results
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

IBPS PO- 4 result out

edited November 2014 in Banking
IBPS PO-4 held in October/ November
2014 result declared.

Comments

• in
    strive for greatness.
  • i am also in. sab in hain lag raha hain. bumper vacancies hain sayad due to PMJDY
  • in.

minimum safe score for landing a job .. anyone?
    what's in a username?
  • 70 in written and 60 in interview is safe. This amounts to 40 out of 100
  • 40/100 ? you mean 70(written)+60(interview) scaled to 100 is equal to 40 ?
    what's in a username?
  • yes. written and interview are are scaled into 80:20
  • in ! :D
    Slowly but surely the storm arrives! [Opt: Philosophy]
  • in ! :D
    sab IN hain bhai
  • edited November 2014
    Failed

can anyone please suggest me which books you followed and how you approached the exam
  • in....
    do they give marks also
  • Failed

can anyone please suggest me which books you followed and how you approached the exam
    yaar koi book nahi padi thi. bas arihant ki CSAT manual kari thi aur vajiram , cl k csat papers kare the for prelims. wo to nahi nikla par ye ho gaya. chalo kahi to mehnat kaam aayi
  • in....
    do they give marks also
    From this year qualified candidates marks will be disclosed after final result. Only failed candidates marks will be disclosed within a week
  • in....
    do they give marks also
    From this year qualified candidates marks will be disclosed after final result. Only failed candidates marks will be disclosed within a week
    Source?

what's in a username?
  • edited November 2014
    What does "4" in the tittle indicate ? Is this exam conducted 4 times in a year ?
  • IBPS has conducted it forth time since begining.....previosuly i guess process was different
  • in....
    do they give marks also
    Source?

bhai it is mentioned in the notification released at the time of form filling. read it
  • So there will be only one common interview for all the banks? if so what is need of making the score valid for 1 year?

Or we will have different interviews for different banks?
    what's in a username?
  • So there will be only one common interview for all the banks? if so what is need of making the score valid for 1 year?

Or we will have different interviews for different banks?
    yes there will be only 1 interview. then a merit list will be prepared and banks wilp be alloted in the month of april according to ones preference filled in the form. Who said that score is valid for 1 year? Next year you have to appear again for 2016 vacancies.
  • edited November 2014
    okay. Validity is for RRBs then ..

But it does say..
    The validity for CWE PO/MT-IV will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2016
    with or without giving any notice.

but doesn't mention validity of score card.

Final allotment april 2015. That too for an uncertain result. They should have disclosed our marks

Too long a wait.
    (:|
    what's in a username?
  • okay. Validity is for RRBs then ..

But it does say..
    The validity for CWE PO/MT-IV will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2016
    with or without giving any notice.

but doesn't mention validity of score card.

Final allotment april 2015. That too for an uncertain result.

Too long a wait.
    haan. because by then interview process will get over. and in next 10-15 days final result with bank allocation will be declared.
  • I had attempted 109 only so little pessimistic about the score. How many did you attempt?
    what's in a username?
  • I had attempted 109 only so little pessimistic about the score. How many did you attempt?
  • okay.
    what's in a username?
  • hi everyone !! i cleared and attempted 100 questions
    can anybody tell me what is min score required in both written and interview for selection??
    thanks
  • Hi guys,

Not exactly related to this thread but you people seem to know about banking exams, so perhaps you can help me here.

Could you tell me what is a good score for RRB PO and Clerk this year? Was the paper tougher than last year? Actually my younger brother has got 123 in PO and 157 in Clerk (state- Bihar) and he has been worried sick for the past week about his chances looking at the last year cutoff.

Any help/idea anyone could give would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  • Hi guys,

Not exactly related to this thread but you people seem to know about banking exams, so perhaps you can help me here.

Could you tell me what is a good score for RRB PO and Clerk this year? Was the paper tougher than last year? Actually my younger brother has got 123 in PO and 157 in Clerk (state- Bihar) and he has been worried sick for the past week about his chances looking at the last year cutoff.

Any help/idea anyone could give would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Tell your brother to check here, www.bankersadda.com. I think he would get the info here.

• cut off ibps po 2014
    sc - 70
    st - 56
    obc - 80
    gen - 82

Last year cutoff for general was 61. questions were of same level as previous year.
  • edited November 2014
    cut off ibps po 2014
    sc - 70
    st - 56
    obc - 80
    gen - 82

Last year cutoff for general was 61. questions were of same level as previous year.
    no bro this year's paper was tougher

english was complex with unconventional TOUGH questions it was this section that churned my most time as result poor marks in english as well as quant and G.K was also unusual
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google