We are hiring!

[Result] SSC CGL Re-exam 2013 Tier II

edited November 2014 in SSC
SSC CGL Re exam 2013 Tier II Results declared!!

List 1 : Candidates qualified for all Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator/Compiler).
List 2: Candidates qualified for the posts of Statistical Investigator/Compiler.
List 3: Candidates qualified for all Non-Interview Posts.
List 4: Candidates qualified for post of Tax Assistant only.

Check your results at http://ssc.nic.in/results/home.html
All the best!!
Take Risks:
If you win, you will be happy.
If you lose, you will be wise.

Comments

• time and again ssc has proved that in corruption, they are the undisputed number one..i mean cut off for UR is 424.50..they sold most of the seats and increased marks or paper was leaked....how is this possible...my exam went good and was expecting 420 ...but seeing this ..i feel really sorry not only for my self but for this country....where honesty integrity impartiality are becoming alien commodities.....today didnt even study for mains was not able to concentrate....because of this shock....
  • Even I was hoping to clear cut off for interview post. I scored 136 in tier n it's simply unbelievable to not see my name in list 1! :(
  • phenomenal increase in cutoff. though i have cleared cutoff for interview posts, yet this is insane 75 marks surge in previous cuttoff of 350.
    strive for greatness.
  • Will they give us chance for post preference again??
    I have given post pref as a,b,c,d,e,...... as I did not knew about these posts in 2013
  • Does the call letter for interiew get uploaded or is it posted to the mentioned correspondence addresss?? ...Querying because i have changed my address (even the city to be precise )
    Anyone who lives within his means suffers from a lack of imagination !!
  • guys in need of help i am qualified for interview posts and i have to write civil services mains i am very much afraid of what is going to happen if the two dates clash ?
    Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
  • CSS posts are available for list1 or list 3 or both . Anyone?
  • @rkr1578 i can understand ur agony brother....... m facing the same thing... vry sad :(
  • @rkr1578 i can understand ur agony brother....... m facing the same thing... vry sad :(
  • @rahul_upsc1 yes , ssc will take post prefernces once again.
    no need to worry.
    strive for greatness.
  • @jyoti CSS is an interview post. only list 1 candidates are eligible.
    strive for greatness.
  • @crazyphoton2014 same situation bro. let's hope they are cordial enough to grant extension if such situation arises.
    strive for greatness.
  • Mind boggling cut off..
  • Ssc mein yeh haal hai to pata nahi cse mein kya hoga...now a general category candidate has to be brilliant to get a decent govt job
  • I am only praying that my SSC interview to be after UPSC mains.
    Otherwise 4 to 5 days will be wasted
  • Aren't the cutoff too high???
    What was the reason???
    High number of candidates/drastic decrease in vacancy/ drastically easy paper????? 425 seems to be tooooooo high
  • Or a printing error??? 8-|
  • @crazyphoton2014 same situation bro. let's hope they are cordial enough to grant extension if such situation arises.
    they do give extension on request. In 2011 , my interview date clashed with mains. I got my interview rescheduled.
    Mission 2018 - Final assault
  • @ashu29... will they upload the call letters or ssend by post ??
    Anyone who lives within his means suffers from a lack of imagination !!
  • @bhaz thanks man.
    any particularls about interview?
    @nasela both.
    strive for greatness.
  • bhai log suggest books for tier 2 .thanks
  • One probable reason for cut off spike:
    Urgency due to lack of time...
    Since they don't have too much time to conduct interviews t,
    the The ratio of selected for interview vs vacancies has gone down by almost 50 %
    its like 1.5 candidates interviewing for every 1 post...

Those who didn't clear don't sweat it too much
    you can redeem yourself in 2014 tier ii that to within a few months this time...
    TAX ASSISTANT IN CUSTOMS (CGLE 2014)
  • @caartey fingers crossesd :D
    strive for greatness.
  • wen will tier2 2014 be conducted ?? any ideas ???
  • wen will tier2 2014 be conducted ?? any ideas ???
    24 and 25 of january
    Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
    they do give extension on request. In 2011 , my interview date clashed with mains. I got my interview rescheduled.
    thanks for the info.
    Any idea of what they go after in interview ?
    basic preparation strategy ?
  • I am new to the preparation. anyone here who can let me know the salary of ssc job? also, given the promotions & nature of work which is the best post to opt for?
  • edited November 2014
    @crazyphoton2014 hv the tier2 dates been declared on any ssc website?? pls tell about the info. source
  • @crazyphoton2014 hv the tier2 dates been declared on any ssc website?? pls tell about the info. source
    got it bro...saw the pdf of dates.....thanx

• I am new to the preparation. anyone here who can let me know the salary of ssc job? also, given the promotions & nature of work which is the best post to opt for?
    basic is 4600 Grade pay for Interview post and 2600 Grade pay for NIP
    So salary for interview post = 40k + residence quarter + mobile petrol allowance
    for non interview post = 26k + residence quarter + mobile petrol allowance
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly