Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

SK Mishra internal security

edited October 2014 in Miscellaneous
Hey, any pointers about sk mishras internal security notes. Quality, where to purchase, cost? Thanks
Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends than that good men should look on and do nothing.

Comments

• Pl respond, and do let me know of any other notes on this topic as I'll b visiting delhi shortly. Also, what are the latest notes in the market. Are ravindrans ir notes out? Any other recommended material as a quick fix?
    Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends than that good men should look on and do nothing.
  • there are no notes of sk mishra as of now...
  • yes revindrans are available
  • Neha jain rank 12 recommended them
  • @attaboyankit vajiram's IR notes (handwritten ones) not yet out(latest one). these notes come after or may be during mid of a current affairs crash course in which IR, social issues etc. are discussed. this crash course is due to start on 1st november..(acc to vajiram's website)
    hence, one can only expect these notes in mid nov. or toward end of nov.
    notes available currently in market wont be of this year

i hope u are referring to handwritten notes only!! :-?
  • Thanks for the info on the notes, ya they are the ones I'm after.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google