All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

How to get xerox study material of coaching institutes

edited April 2016 in Miscellaneous
Hi All,

I live in Bhopal. Is there any way to get xerox study materials of coaching institutes like Vajiram , Vision IAS for GS Papers through courier ? Or can anyone tell me how much it cost to get xerox materials in Delhi.
I am just an ordinary guy with nothing to loose

Comments

• Jawahar book center website, take email and mail them.
    A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight if the cause is greater than his own life.
    We do not choose love. It claims each man as it will.
    -Spartacus
  • @Sioux @samvid1988 . Thanx.

I have never read the study materials of coaching institutes. Which institute's material is better for GS mains paper? If you both have purchased any study material, have you compared the last year mains question paper . How many questions are covered by these materials? Especially GS paper 2 and 3.
  • edited April 2016
    @Sioux @samvid1988 . Thanx.

I have never read the study materials of coaching institutes. Which institute's material is better for GS mains paper? If you both have purchased any study material, have you compared the last year mains question paper . How many questions are covered by these materials? Especially GS paper 2 and 3.
    For GS, newspaper made notes of self is the best source. If not, I heard Chokkalingam is great, but we will only get his notes in November. It's really very hard to pin point a single source for GS. Best is to buy all major materials and for different subjects, search for best topics in all materials and zero in on one and keep reading and revising.
    A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight if the cause is greater than his own life.
    -Spartacus
  • edited September 2014
    @Sioux

I wish to read Sriram's polity and economics printed notes. The ones available in the market cover the period uptil March 2014 (as told to me by the bookseller). He said that next round will come in 2015.

What I wish to know is doesn't Sriram releases material in october/november for the period post March 2014. Particularly this year when new government has come. Can you help me on this, as to when the new round of books come in the market. I am even willing to purchase it from Sriram, but their site does not show any option for correspondence material.

• @Sioux

I wish to read Sriram's polity and economics printed notes. The ones available in the market cover the period uptil March 2014 (as told to me by the bookseller). He said that next round will come in 2015.

What I wish to know is doesn't Sriram releases material in october/november for the period post March 2014. Particularly this year when new government has come. Can you help me on this, as to when the new round of books come in the market. I am even willing to purchase it from Sriram, but their site does not show any option for correspondence material.

In november, the latest notes of Sriram might be out for economy. This applies to all coaching centers. Until then, do Eco survey for Economy.
    -Spartacus
  • @samvid1988
    Hi Friends, I have mailed Jawahar Depot and also to the link given above by Samvid. Both have replied with their price list. I am very new to theses things. So please help me out. Jawahar is selling Vision IAS mains for Rs.650/. Is it really genuine? If you have bought it earlier please let me know so that i can order it. Secondly, the other seller is also providing a combination of best notes of Vaji, Sriram,Synergy,Vision. It sounds good. But i don't know what are they going to provide. Samvd1988 , if you have purchased from that seller please help me to choose.
  • @Sioux

Thanks yaar....that was a great help.......really appreciate it....
  • @adi17
    Can u please message their price list on my wall.
    Thanks in advance...
    Satyamev Jayate
  • "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas Edison
  • @Sioux, @all

can you please confirm if the new notes of Sriram for polity and economics (ones that relate to recent batches and likely to contain policies of NDA government) for 2014 mains have come? I do not wish to go to the bookshops to see the older notes (ones that came in April, 2014) again.

Please do reply to this.

• edited April 2016
    @Sioux can you please tell me which material is better - Shankar's GS books or gktoday GS modules or chokialingam ? And are these materials available anywhere online like with ja wahan or any other provider ?
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google