We are hiring!

[Official] Results SSC-CGL ,2013 with Cut Off Marks & Official Key announced

edited August 2014 in SSC
Please check your results. You may also check the cut off.
result: http://ssc.nic.in/press-release/ROLL_L1_19_08_2014.pdf
cut off: http://ssc.nic.in/press-release/cgl2013wrteup_19_08_2014.pdf

Comments

• edited August 2014
    after some days!!!...
  • can anyone upload cutoffs - the link is not working
  • UR 102 OBC 85 ST 69 SC 77
  • 20000 more OBC's selected than General
  • Please someone help I filled SSC CGL13 form but did not read notification properly.I want to confirm what was cutoff date for age and graduation completion.

Thanks in advance.
  • edited August 2014
    Please someone help I filled SSC CGL13 form but did not read notification properly.I want to confirm what was cutoff date for age and graduation completion.

Thanks in advance.
    1 jan 2013, if you had your degree in hand, you r qualified otherwise not.
    anything else ?
  • edited August 2014
    Please someone help I filled SSC CGL13 form but did not read notification properly.I want to confirm what was cutoff date for age and graduation completion.
    Thanks in advance.
    FOR "Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/ Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts/ Assistant Enforcement Officer/Inspector (CBN) Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs /Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant /Sub-Inspector (CBN)"

18-27 years(He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.1995)

Sorry Bro, am unable to attach the file due to recurrent network failures
  • Please someone help I filled SSC CGL13 form but did not read notification properly.I want to confirm what was cutoff date for age and graduation completion.

Thanks in advance.
    anything else ?
    So sad I completed graduation on 18May 2013 and 21years age also in May13.Last year appeared for pre and mains.This year again appeared for pre but will not go for mains after hearing this.

Got 132 last year without preparation.This year also 130+.
    Bhagwan mujhe kuch din aur phele dharti pe nahi bhej sakte thhe kya.
  • @techie1150 and @sanki thanks for help.

• Am sorry for ur not being able to make it to our doomed planet a few months earlier than u acutally did...
  • I am OK with it because it will take another 2 years for appointment till then I will get enough promotion in my current job to be equally awesome or will get some other better job agar bhagwan ne chaha to.
  • Can anyone please comment on how long does it take to get final postings etc. after Teir II results and interviews?
    All generalizations are false including this one
    Fascinating Universe -
  • edited August 2014
    It all depend on states....SSC also do similar to UPSC ... they recommend the candidates for appointments and state govt release the vacancies according to the results.... ....So it depends upon states when they release joining letter for the selected candidates...... It may take 6 months to 1 or 1 n half years.... But as this year a delay has already taken place... so one can accept joining before may june....
  • It all depend on states....SSC also do similar to UPSC ... they recommend the candidates for appointments and state govt release the vacancies according to the results.... ....So it depends upon states when they release joining letter for the selected candidates...... It may take 6 months to 1 or 1 n half years.... But as this year a delay has already taken place... so one can accept joining before may june....

But all these are Central services, they have nothing to do with state. Then why would state government release vacancies?

E.g. Minisrty of Railways or CCS or even Income Tax , state govt has nothing to do with it.

I guess different ministries will come up with vacancies and thats why there will be different date of appointment depending upon department and ministries of GOI

Thanks in advance.
    anything else ?
    So sad I completed graduation on 18May 2013 and 21years age also in May13.Last year appeared for pre and mains.This year again appeared for pre but will not go for mains after hearing this.

bhai bhagwan ko kyu blame kr rhe ho? yahan galati kisi aur ki h bhagwan ki nhi. Bura haal hai yaar india ka, koi nhi mile to bhagwan culprit.

Thanks in advance.
    anything else ?

bhai bhagwan ko kyu blame kr rhe ho? yahan galati kisi aur ki h bhagwan ki nhi. Bura haal hai yaar india ka, koi nhi mile to bhagwan culprit.

Good one
  • my roll no. Is 4410028357.plz check result. My phn dsnt support pdf file.
  • my roll no. Is 4410028357.plz check result. My phn dsnt support pdf file.
    Is your name Sandeep Kumar .. ? Then congrats your number is there in the list . Work out for SSC tier 2 .. :)>-
    2017--> 8th attempt
  • Can, you all share your mark as per official key... Mine is 136... Last time 139.
  • I didn't check as per official key...must be around 130+..last time 155+
  • @Techie1150 @iasreality
    how u guys prepared for cgl ?
    last 2 mnths r remaining for cgl-14 tier-1.
    help me
  • Will definitely talk but after 24th....right now certain invaluable assets are on fire... :-))
    help me
    Happy to help u bro... Wait for next 4 days... b/w go through mrunal.org ssc section if u r not preparing for Civil this time... Back to u soon.
    help me
    Come back on 25th we'll help you. no probs.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly