Ranklist & Marks ! Offline Test Takers of ForumIAS Simulator Test 0
Click here to view score and results
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

RAS Preliminary 2013 exam cancelled

edited July 2014 in SSC
its really sad news that ras pre 2013 cancel
aur 2 month me dubara exam hoga

Comments

• Hi, from where did you got to know this? Please mention the source.
    2012: Mains | 2013: Interview | 2014: IRTS | 2015: IPS | 2016: Uncharted Territory
    Step by step success is written in my destiny
  • See the ETV Rajasthan or any other news channel of rajasthan to confirm.
  • Hi, from where did you got to know this? Please mention the source.
    source Etv Rajasthan
  • 30 out of top 50 belonged to the same family! This was bound to happen... State PSCs need to revamp their processes ASAP.
    There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune.
  • For those who were looking for the confirmation over the net (like me), here is the official press release by RPSC.
    pdf
    pdf
    PV_Cancel_RAS_pre_2013_100714.pdf
    2012: Mains | 2013: Interview | 2014: IRTS | 2015: IPS | 2016: Uncharted Territory
  • This is ridiculous, highly unprofessional.
    | Commerce | "Conformity is the slowest form of Suicide."
  • This is ridiculous, highly unprofessional.
    Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • leaked from the printing press :/
    There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune.
  • ras, pmt, pre-pg, teachers....
    pick any exam and its fixed..
    welcome to Rajasthan
  • All the RPSC Exams are fixed.... Shame on RPSC..
    “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.”
    ―Albert Einstein
  • hi i filled the form for rpsc 2013 but couldnot appear in the exam
    kya ab paper dobara hoga to me appear ho sakta hu ?
    Arz kia hai :
    "jab shakal par shak hua to hamne sheesha fod diya
    or jab akal par shak hua , to hamne UPSC fod diya "
  • @Nasela_Batman I really find your alias and profile pic that you have chosen very much in tune with what you have replied :)
    Since 2011.
  • Its all about RAS-LEELA.
  • edited July 2014
    A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
    Kahlil Gibran
  • Here's the detailed press note by RPSC.
    pdf
    pdf
    PN_detail_Ras_Pre_Detail_2013_100714.pdf
  • edited July 2014
    गिरफ्तार लोगो ने खोले कुछ गहरे राज
    30 लाख में होता था सौदा जिससे मुख्य परीक्षा का पर्चा भी मिलता था
    सारी स्टोरी पढे
    राजस्थान पत्रिका व दैनिक भास्कर की साइट पर
  • RAS -ruko, abhi sarkega ! True to its nature, always . :P
  • A disturbing news..... but if this marks a reform in RPSC, better late than never...
    What should concern the authorities more is for how long has this racket been operating and how many dubious candidates it has helped get through various exams based on paper leaks... A thorough investigation is required to bring everyone involved to book.... The commission has done well to help police nab the prime accused based on tip-off, but its work is far from over...
  • आरएएस पेपर लीक मामले मे पकङे गये मुख्य आरोपी ने स्वीकार किया है कि यह गिरोह कई अखिल भारतीय सेवाओ रेल्वे बैक पीओ का पेपर उपलब्ध कराता था तथा इनका नेटवर्क राजस्थान से बाहर फैला हुआ है
    साथ में यह भी स्वीकार किया है कि आरपीएससी के 2009से हर एक पेपर उन्होने उपलब्ध करवाया है
    @राज. पत्रिका एवं दैनिक भास्कर
  • Bhaiyo any info wen d xam ll be reheld
  • edited August 2014
    I know it is stupid to ask this questions right now when the prelims has been cancelled, But anyway .....When can we expect RPSC to conduct next year prelims 2015.Please suggest the books for rajasthan content & for current affair.
  • @civil_dexter Pre 2015, expect it in October 2015
    2nd part of your query answered here- http://forumias.com/discussion/comment/101274
  • edited September 2014
    Any expected date for ras 2014 exam.(not asking for 2013's cancelled paper)
  • hello guys,
    I have not applied for RAS 2013 preliminary. Since it will be conducted on 8th Nov(due to cancellation).Can I apply for this now?
  • @civil_dexter I'm afraid you can not. Buckle up for 2014/15..
  • hello guys,
    I have not applied for RAS 2013 preliminary. Since it will be conducted on 8th Nov(due to cancellation).Can I apply for this now?
    NO
  • Hi @Insomniac @rajeshsahu
    Does anybody have an idea as to when the new admit cards will come? Do we have to fill any forms for the reexam?
    TIA
    Live Life. Regret Nothing.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google