Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Don't just believe what we say, your first class is on us. Attend by registering HERE
STARTS 24th June | 5 PM

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Coaching for cse

Is Cgp of forum any good?

Comments

• sam230 said:

I was in 1st batch of cgp.

1st batch was pathetic. Totally lacked any kind of planning. Ang attitude of then an present director and course head was unfriendly and simply bad. I attended this year's orientation also and I saw course head sir was irritated after 2-3 questions from a student , though questions were not irrelevant. We never got help from them in our times. Around 100 were their in our batch and other than 2-3 who have got rank all were extremely disappointed that not money but our precious time was killed...
    In my batch other than faculty of world history and post independence and few class of ethics , everything was worse than the worst...few subjects like polity ,were taught too late, because of celling and other disturbances... Will almost noone attended...

2020 batch of cgp has 25-30 students in its 1st batch...and they said they fell sad that they have joined , so now they will not join the optional at forum....

Current affairs classes were top notch...and I feel in class room department of dipin sir leaves forum it will will have to drop it's shutter

Mgp was very good.

Sfg was very good.

Simulator tests of prelims tests were very good.

That's all.

PS : in my opinion attend classroom at ONLY vajiram, else don't attend anywhere.. .
  • backpack said:

sam230 said:

1st batch was pathetic. Totally lacked any kind of planning. Ang attitude of then an present director and course head was unfriendly and simply bad. I attended this year's orientation also and I saw course head sir was irritated after 2-3 questions from a student , though questions were not irrelevant. We never got help from them in our times. Around 100 were their in our batch and other than 2-3 who have got rank all were extremely disappointed that not money but our precious time was killed...
    In my batch other than faculty of world history and post independence and few class of ethics , everything was worse than the worst...few subjects like polity ,were taught too late, because of celling and other disturbances... Will almost noone attended...

2020 batch of cgp has 25-30 students in its 1st batch...and they said they fell sad that they have joined , so now they will not join the optional at forum....

Current affairs classes were top notch...and I feel in class room department of dipin sir leaves forum it will will have to drop it's shutter

Mgp was very good.

Sfg was very good.

That's all.

PS : in my opinion attend classroom at ONLY vajiram, else don't attend anywhere.. .
    Very honest review
  • backpack said:

sam230 said:

Mgp was very good.

Sfg was very good.

That's all.

Very honest review
    :smiley:
  • backpack said:

sam230 said:

Mgp was very good.

Sfg was very good.

That's all.

Just to clarify... I attended orientation of cgp2020 in online mode :smiley:
  • edited June 13
    Thank you @backpack
    Do you have any idea about raus classes?
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly