All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
on 22nd May, 2019 CLICK HERE to know more and apply
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

NEXT IAS open test marks and discussion

Those who appeared in next ias open test today, 5th May, please post your marks. We can also post doubt in answer key as they have not released solutions and have given a challenge window.
«13

Comments

  • Question number 35 answer is given as c. I think it should be a. Anyone who has appeared, please reply..
  • _k__k_
    edited May 5


  • and their portal is so medieval that unesco declared it as an intangible world heritage of humanity :lol:
  • Good level of question paper, found it difficult that abhyaas 2. Let's wait for statistics
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
  • knowledge process outsourcing tertiary sector nhi hai ?
  • _k_ said:

    knowledge process outsourcing tertiary sector nhi hai ?

    kitna aya bhai ?
    aur kitna attempt kara ?
  • Attempted 100
    Marks - 90.53

  • Phagocyte said:

    Good level of question paper, found it difficult that abhyaas 2. Let's wait for statistics

    Abhyas was tougher. Scored 100 here, had only 91 in Abhyas. Nevertheless, an excellent paper, the tough questions were really conceptual. Learned a lot from it.
    This profile belongs to Lord Vorminious
  • _k_ said:

    knowledge process outsourcing tertiary sector nhi hai ?

    kitna aya bhai ?
    aur kitna attempt kara ?
    yaar attempt nhi kar paya live ...qsn paper download kia or abhi bas 50 qsn solve kiye . so far paper seems good.
    is saal next ki test series nhi mil rhi kisi bhi channel par !
    last year bhut shi lgi tthi inki test series
  • 96.xx pe kitna rank bna hga?

    Elimination wale Bhut galat ho gye isme :/
    :)
  • Vagarant said:

    96.xx pe kitna rank bna hga?

    Elimination wale Bhut galat ho gye isme :/

    Bhai same here...98 hai...bahut saare question jisme 2 options eliminate Kar liye the wo galat go Gaye...bas upsc wale din aisa NAA ho...
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • Anyone has Next IAS Test Series? Are they as good as this paper?
    This profile belongs to Lord Vorminious
  • Does anyone have the NEXT IAS test series? Please do share.
    What if I were Heathcliff, it's no myth!
  • Question number 35 answer is given as c. I think it should be a. Anyone who has appeared, please reply..

    yes..they have updated the answer as 'a'
  • Curious said:

    Question number 35 answer is given as c. I think it should be a. Anyone who has appeared, please reply..

    yes..they have updated the answer as 'a'
    Where is the updated answer key?
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • edited May 6
    katsumoto said:

    Curious said:

    Question number 35 answer is given as c. I think it should be a. Anyone who has appeared, please reply..

    yes..they have updated the answer as 'a'
    Where is the updated answer key?
    https://tinglado-mediafiles.s3.amazonaws.com/media/2019/5/5/17/9/9/Answer_Key___All_India_Mock_Test-1__(Paper-I).pdf
  • Curious said:

    katsumoto said:

    Curious said:

    Question number 35 answer is given as c. I think it should be a. Anyone who has appeared, please reply..

    yes..they have updated the answer as 'a'
    Where is the updated answer key?
    https://tinglado-mediafiles.s3.amazonaws.com/media/2019/5/5/17/9/9/Answer_Key___All_India_Mock_Test-1__(Paper-I).pdf
    Ok thanks...
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • Getting 100.66 now
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • getting 102 by revised key
    very very good test... tested my concepts and showed me my weak areas
    Attempt # 4 | 1st attempt with PSIR optional | Previous attempts with statistics optional | RBI Grade B Officer
  • In case of Fixed Exchange Rate regime,
    adjustment in Balance of Payments takes
    place through
    (a) Changes in price level
    (b) Changes in exchange rate
    (c) Changes in interest rate
    (d) None of the above

    ISS question mein kya concept use ho RHA hai?..koi bataye..mein to confuse ho gya
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • katsumoto said:

    In case of Fixed Exchange Rate regime,
    adjustment in Balance of Payments takes
    place through
    (a) Changes in price level
    (b) Changes in exchange rate
    (c) Changes in interest rate
    (d) None of the above

    ISS question mein kya concept use ho RHA hai?..koi bataye..mein to confuse ho gya

    Ncert class 12 Macroeconomic chapter of bop
  • ye log result aur rank kab nikalnege?
  • Result AA gya inka...
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • https://www.nextias.com/opentestlogin

    Not able to login. PDF release karna chahiye tha.
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
  • Phagocyte said:

    https://www.nextias.com/opentestlogin

    Not able to login. PDF release karna chahiye tha.

    Same problem.. incorrect dikha RHA hai roll no
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • edited May 7
    Moridin1 said:

    Phagocyte said:

    Good level of question paper, found it difficult that abhyaas 2. Let's wait for statistics

    Abhyas was tougher. Scored 100 here, had only 91 in Abhyas. Nevertheless, an excellent paper, the tough questions were really conceptual. Learned a lot from it.
    Checked my score. Improved by about ten marks. But somehow while doing it this one felt uncomfortable
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
  • Phagocyte said:

    Moridin1 said:

    Phagocyte said:

    Good level of question paper, found it difficult that abhyaas 2. Let's wait for statistics

    Abhyas was tougher. Scored 100 here, had only 91 in Abhyas. Nevertheless, an excellent paper, the tough questions were really conceptual. Learned a lot from it.
    Checked my score. Improved by about ten marks. But somehow while doing it this one felt uncomfortable
    Can you tell me marks vs rank range?
    :)
  • How to resolve the incorrect Name/Roll No issue ?
  • edited May 7
    Vagarant said:

    Phagocyte said:

    Moridin1 said:

    Phagocyte said:

    Good level of question paper, found it difficult that abhyaas 2. Let's wait for statistics

    Abhyas was tougher. Scored 100 here, had only 91 in Abhyas. Nevertheless, an excellent paper, the tough questions were really conceptual. Learned a lot from it.
    Checked my score. Improved by about ten marks. But somehow while doing it this one felt uncomfortable
    Can you tell me marks vs rank range?
    Don't know rank bro. Unable to login. Checked score using key
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
  • djikstra said:

    How to resolve the incorrect Name/Roll No issue ?

    Same issue. Mailed them, hope they respond.
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google