We are hiring!

Iasmocks open test score and question discussion

To discuss about the performance and scores
Hawa hawai

Comments

• hey guys, what was your score? i found the test really tough, anyone scoring above 100?
    Hawa hawai
  • In 90s....100 s above toh bas 3 h shyd
    :)
  • Vagarant said:

In 90s....100 s above toh bas 3 h shyd

tum topper ho upsc ke :mrgreen:
    Sunate The Ham Yeh Jindagee, Gham Aur Khushee Kaa Mel Hai
    Hamko Magar Aaya Najar, Yeh Jindagee Woh Khel Hai
    Koyee Sab Jite Sab Koyee Haar De, Apanee Toh Har Hai
  • score 104
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • _k__k_
    edited April 12
    good :mrgreen:
  • 91 :(
    Sehar kareeb hai.. taaro ka haal kya hoga..
  • Vagarant said:

In 90s....100 s above toh bas 3 h shyd

tum topper ho upsc ke :mrgreen:
    Han bas ye UPSC Ko PTA chal jaye iss saal , waise rinkiya ki mummy Ko mera namaste bolna
  • How is the paper's quality in comparison to forum open mock test?
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • Does iasmocks provide model answer??
    My friend told that he don't provide model answer to the question. Just the answer to question in the form of A B C D is provided. @pizzza had told that model answer would be sent through emails within 2-3 days of taking test but it's not sent regularly. Hardly 2-3 tests model answers has been sent.

When I asked him why is it so? providing model answer after test isn't a most common thing to do?
    Then I came to know that perhaps due to the fear of getting it leaked and coming to public. He don't want other than who subscribed to get benefited from test because if it comes out then it would be unfair to those who subscribed by paying money. That's may be one way to think, But I think it's unfair to those subscribed only. students have so much to read and remember that it becomes impossible to search from book or google about all the question done wrong or skipped in the test. If model answer is provided student see immediately after test what mistake he/she has made. Model answer should be provided immediately after test.
    It would definitely bring new burden to @pizzza but this hard work would be beneficial for student as well as iasmocks too.

I am not aware of the current scenario as my friend is not subscribed to the test anymore or not taking test anymore if subscribed also due to this problem only. Because he used to get demotivated and irritated after the test. May be they provide model answer now but if they still don't then I think @pizzza should consider this.

Why to worry about those not subscribed rather worry to facilitate things for those subscribed. leaking of test papers in public gives some benefit others but they can't get the benefit of test portal. And those who wan't to subscribe will always subscribe considering the nominal fee of iasmocks.
    In other way, it's good that people solve test paper of certain institute. It means they have faith on that institute like vision or insight or forum. Deep inside they get aligned to that particular institute and have a feeling of gratitude for that institute. It will attract more student in future. But by not providing model answer iasmocks may loose it's own subscription plus other world people don't come to know it's quality so they won't come to join later also. Insight became so famous because it's material was easily available in market. people read those material and appreciated their quality and hence it got more famous.

@pizzza If you think i have a valid point then please implement it else ignore it like the recommendation of money bill from rajya sabha.

ATB
  • AutoGlobe said:

Does iasmocks provide model answer??
    My friend told that he don't provide model answer to the question. Just the answer to question in the form of A B C D is provided. @pizzza had told that model answer would be sent through emails within 2-3 days of taking test but it's not sent regularly. Hardly 2-3 tests model answers has been sent.

When I asked him why is it so? providing model answer after test isn't a most common thing to do?
    Then I came to know that perhaps due to the fear of getting it leaked and coming to public. He don't want other than who subscribed to get benefited from test because if it comes out then it would be unfair to those who subscribed by paying money. That's may be one way to think, But I think it's unfair to those subscribed only. students have so much to read and remember that it becomes impossible to search from book or google about all the question done wrong or skipped in the test. If model answer is provided student see immediately after test what mistake he/she has made. Model answer should be provided immediately after test.
    It would definitely bring new burden to @pizzza but this hard work would be beneficial for student as well as iasmocks too.

I am not aware of the current scenario as my friend is not subscribed to the test anymore or not taking test anymore if subscribed also due to this problem only. Because he used to get demotivated and irritated after the test. May be they provide model answer now but if they still don't then I think @pizzza should consider this.

Why to worry about those not subscribed rather worry to facilitate things for those subscribed. leaking of test papers in public gives some benefit others but they can't get the benefit of test portal. And those who wan't to subscribe will always subscribe considering the nominal fee of iasmocks.
    In other way, it's good that people solve test paper of certain institute. It means they have faith on that institute like vision or insight or forum. Deep inside they get aligned to that particular institute and have a feeling of gratitude for that institute. It will attract more student in future. But by not providing model answer iasmocks may loose it's own subscription plus other world people don't come to know it's quality so they won't come to join later also. Insight became so famous because it's material was easily available in market. people read those material and appreciated their quality and hence it got more famous.

@pizzza If you think i have a valid point then please implement it else ignore it like the recommendation of money bill from rajya sabha.

ATB

Itna Baar @pizzza montag kar ke kya dikhana chahate ho???
    Ek suggestion kyabde diye matlab ki becharebko kahareed liye kya :smirk:
  • edited April 15
    Good morning @AutoGlobe

Autoglobe says "Does iasmocks provide model answer??
    My friend told that he don't provide model answer to the question. Just the answer to question in the form of A B C D is provided. @pizzza had told that model answer would be sent through emails within 2-3 days of taking test but it's not sent regularly. Hardly 2-3 tests model answers has been sent."

My reply " These are absolutely false allegations brother/sister :neutral: . please do not do like this to me. I don't have a marketing team or dispute resolution team to give attention to false allegations, i have to manage my mains prep, prelims prep and this altogether.

So whenever someone makes a false allegation, my 2 to 3 hours will go away, kindly have some empathy towards your co-aspirant. Now i shall clarify the facts

Fact 1 : The model answer emailing system was from Jan 14th to 19th, The first week when the initiative started. I was new to this and i did not even have a test portal, i was doing it on google forms. I sent the model answers as soon as the test got over on jan 14th (i can provide e-mail proof). It got leaked and i got naturally worried. So i stopped it for that week. I discussed with everyone and the solution was to move to a test portal from Jan 20th.

Fact 2: There is no emailing system, I have a full fledged test portal where "page numbers" and "Explanations" are available immediately after the test.

Fact 3: Yaar aise jhoot bologe toh mai karu. Till now 68 tests have been uploaded and if i upload explanations to only 2 to 3 tests, then how would anyone continue with my initiative? Remember this is a monthly subscription course, so i had done that, how would have so many people continued for four months? Bhai kuch toh sach bolo yaar :disappointed:

Fact 4:
    Explanations to selected (which require explaining) questions of polity, geo, economics have been provided since february itself.
    Page numbers to environment, history and science have been provided by the end of march itself.

Fact 5: Why do i not provide detailed explanations to all questions?
    Bhai, first of all please understand the philosophy of this course.

You are expected to study a particular set of chapters "EVERYDAY" and only then answer questions "RELATED TO THOSE CHAPTERS".

So when you do this, you know exactly where the questions are coming from. All you need is page numbers to verify your answers because you are expected to study the same before answering. This is not the case with other courses and hence they provide detailed solutions. With page numbers, this works out perfectly as i am not copy pasting solutions from the book and making my students go through bulky material as they are already overloaded with studies.

Fact 6: In addition to this, i have explained in detail for wherever it's necessary and for things that are not given in the book. (I can prove it to you by giving you free login id to the course, if you are willing to volunteer).

Fact 7: Apart from all of the this, i solve queries or doubts everyday for 2 to 3 hours and that too on an individual basis. I have even called up people and explained things for over an hour, did your friend even text me once if he or she had a problem? :neutral:
    "

Now i am done with the facts above.

Here are my questions for you.

1. You could have just asked me once if these allegations are true or not? But you come here and just post it as if it's the truth without even considering what kind of damage it can do to me. One single message atleast? I would have answered everything to you and if you had felt them unsatisfactory, you could have posted it anywhere on the public domain. This is highly unethical from you sir or mam. Absolutely unethical to malign someone without verifying facts.

2. Since you like going public, why not share the name of your friend. So that i can bring out his/her history from the test series. I am sure i would have refunded them or at least spoken to them if they have had any issue. I spoke to each and every IGP student after the end of the first month and heard everyone's opinion. (I can provide proof for this too). None of them had issues as you are describing above and for those who had other set of issues, i have called them up personally and resolved them immediately.

Please provide the name of your friend so that i can put forward proof for this too. Please do not hide behind the veil of anonymity and misuse the opportunity.

Autoglobe says " am not aware of the current scenario as my friend is not subscribed to the test anymore or not taking test anymore if subscribed also due to this problem only. Because he used to get demotivated and irritated after the test. May be they provide model answer now but if they still don't then I think @pizzza should consider this."

If you are not aware of the current scenario, how can you come and allege like this bro? Can i do the same against you? I can come up with a thousand things. Put yourself in my shoes and see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since i opened up hub, these things have started happening. Things are being planted.

The guy @VivekJ2 alleged everything and ran away, he comes online everyday but dint care to reply but he cared to only allege.

And now, @AutoGlobe alleged without even knowing the "current scenario" as he himself said that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have one last thing to say,

1. If you have even one genuine criticism, please go ahead and write on all public platforms, i will humbly apologize, accept and correct myself but for the sake of god do not write "False things". Please, it hurts.

2. If you want to kill the initiative, theek hai bhai karlo, i do not have any issue, i will close it down and let people enjoy what's there in the market.

I mean likhne se pehle kuch toh soch lete yaar ek baar?
    There are 6000 questions and people have paid a fee between rs.3570 to rs.5000 in total.

That's almost less than a rupee per question. I provide detailed solutions for things which arent there in book, i provide page numbers, i solve queries every day after test, i have helped people being awake till 2 to 3 am. What more should i do man? Tell me.

3. If you want me to stop the initiative let me know, prelims is coming and i am done with this crap of allegations, i will just refund every penny and stop this initiative for the sake of my piece of mind. I cannot stand false things, i abhor it. I have every single penny lying in the account just as it is, please let me know i will refund and close it down. Then, you will feel peace in your heart, body, mind and soul.

Yours truly and deeply hurt,

Pizzza!

• @pizzza I have gone through your explanation about providing model answer and this definately satisfy me. Obviously providing page number with book name will count as model answer. So that's a very good innovative way to provide model answer.

Thanks a lot for clarifying. Sorry that it took 2-3 hours of your valuable time. And please don't think that it was an stunt to demean your initiative. I said just to improve your initiative and my whole essence was in that respect only. I even wanted your initiative to be successful as insight, forum or vision. But it really looked that you took it in very different manner. I am really sorry that i could not put things in that format where it should have looked to improve things.

I have said your fee is minimum rather negligible so it has an opportunity to attract people towards the good initiative.

And yes you are right i should have messaged you personally to ask about it as you are always available for communication. My bad in this respect.

I wish you understand my situation. I am not some one who does negative propaganda. I have never done that. It was just a friendly suggestion. Even I told if you don't like the suggestion you can simply ignore like recommendation of money on rajya sabha. But since you have already handles such false allegation before so you thought it's something negative propaganda. Again I am sorry for that too.

Wish you very best my friend for future and i wish your initiative give benefit to lots of students. Be in the famous group of vision insight and forum.please don't be hurt that would be last thing I would like to have anyone in this world. I could feel your pain but reality is you have already gone through this. Sorry for that friend.

• So yes. Finally found out who is Autoglobe.

@AutoGlobe is none other than @Tulip . Here's the proof,

Proof 1. Both have opened exact same threads
    https://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/16456/bihar-ssc-mains-form-submission-facing-serious-problem-anyone-else-facing-need-urgent-help
    https://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/16532/bihar-ssc-mains-form-submission-facing-problem-otp-not-received-anyone-else-filled

Proof 2. He has posted his number from autoglobe profile and truecaller says "Rajesh".
    https://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/comment/716396/#Comment_716396

Proof 3. I have aadhar card of Tulip, and his name is rajesh kumar too.

Now the most interesting part.
    1. Mr Rajesh Kumar aka Tulip aka Autoglobe, is a student of IGP.
    2. He lied to everyone of you, that his friend was having an issue whereas he himself had the issue.
    3. The most interesting part, He texted me in January that he couldnt afford fee for the IGP and i gave to him "free of cost". He used IGP resources for free, he did not even text me once that he had an issue and he comes up alleging baseless things. Talk about breaking trust. I will have to think twice about helping out someone now.

• I am out of here, i am done with this.
  • Sherlock Holmes !!! :D
  • Pizza bhai Ko girane ki sajish chal rhi h yaha toh
  • @AutoGlobe bahar aao bhai, kidhar ho aap. Aapko Rajya Sabha ki sair karate hai. Kripya bahar aaye :trollface: :trollface:. Bahut din ho gaye forum par aaye
    P-2,M-2*:I-0
    Mains:17-800 :s
    PSIR :120 :'( +155

• I don't get it why someone would want to derail an initiative which is helping so many aspirants like never before.

I would not be surprised if he's acting on behalf of someone else, who apprehends a potential loss of market share.

@pizzza kindly ignore the trolls. You've been doing a good job of helping others for a fairly long time.
    Previous id: @Detective_Conan
  • How can he ignore trolls? They are spreading wrong info and if he doesn't defend himself , it will be taken as true. I feel very sad that he has to waste so much time in disproving the fake facts - which he could have used to study himself or help others. It just shows market players are afraid of success of initiative.
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly