Vice-Admiral Verma moves Tribunal Judges’ panel to hear charges against CJI India may send NIA team to assist in probe India may stop oil imports from Iran Price controls hurting FDI in medical devices sector
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Dipin sir class

Hello everyone... is dipin sir’s notes and classes enough for prelims 2019

Comments

• I want to share dipin sirs online class. If someone has please message
  • Can anybody share Dipin sir notes..for prelims 2019,or share with me ForumIAs prelims current affairs.
  • Hello everyone... is dipin sir’s notes and classes enough for prelims 2019

I don't know about his notes but in General nothing is sufficient as far as prelims is concerned. Just study from cost benefit angle.
  • Hello everyone... is dipin sir’s notes and classes enough for prelims 2019

I will tell you something. The best way to know if any notes or books is sufficient or not is by doing it. Do it three to five times and see if you have any time left or any knowledge inadequacy that you feel which needs to be filled up.

I have done these notes and I will tell you they are decently bulky. It is just that in the beginning they don’t look so. Or perhaps, you have not done enough readings and revisions.
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google