Vice-Admiral Verma moves Tribunal Judges’ panel to hear charges against CJI India may send NIA team to assist in probe India may stop oil imports from Iran Price controls hurting FDI in medical devices sector
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Need advise on current affairs

Finished with static part but not yet done with CA

Seniors please advise should I go for vision or insights

Or

Should I join forumias CA online course starting on 25 march

please advise soon

Comments

• wolfpack said:

Or

please advise soon

Vision monthly
  • wolfpack said:

Or

please advise soon

Vision plus gktoday for prelims
    Vision plus secure for mains
  • edited March 21
    wolfpack said:

Or

please advise soon

Hi @wolfpack

If you are having problems to understand the current related issues then consider joining a classroom programme. I've never been a part of one so i am not entirely sure about what happens in classroom current affairs programme,but i guess you'll at least have the opportunity to ask doubts and get a better clarity.

If you are able to understand what you read from the current affairs magazines then you may continue doing the same because it'll conserve your time and help you cover more.

The things i personally use for my preparation are as below,

Vision monthly magazine is my primary resource. Only after covering it thoroughly, I look for other resources.
    I supplement it with two more things to find out if there's anything missing. They are below,
    1. Ias Parliament prelims bit - http://www.iasparliament.com/current-affairs/prelim-bits-6
    2. PIB - http://pib.nic.in/AdvanceSearch.aspx (you can sort articles according monthly or weekly and make a note of anything that hasn't been covered in vision and IAS parliament).

All the best!
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google