We are hiring!

सभी लोगों को होली की हार्दिक शुभकामनायें.

3-images.jpg
483 x 289 - 28K

Comments

• holi ke din hare chane (hora) ki sabzi or poodi khalo frens
  • Hope , iss saal cultural Marxist baksh denge iss festival Ko :)
    Happy Holi to all!!!
    :)
  • _k__k_
    edited March 20
    hope simple se holi thread par Gandutva intellectual apni ____ nhi krenge aage se
    :smile:

crass words :tired_face:
  • Vagarant said:

Hope , iss saal cultural Marxist baksh denge iss festival Ko :)
    Happy Holi to all!!!

Bhai bahot talented ho. Holi ke wishes mein bhi debate ka scope dhoondh liya aapne!! :o
  • Happy holi to ol enjoyz cheers :smiley:

holi-16-768x491.png
    768 x 491 - 527K

• IMG-20190320-WA0006.jpg
    600 x 600 - 67K
    IMG-20190320-WA0003.jpg
    720 x 690 - 48K
    IMG-20190320-WA0001.jpg
    502 x 992 - 331K
  • edited March 20

Happy holi :smile:

But Wth itna goyatha barbad kar diya pata hain thapne m kitni time lagti hai :trollface:

• Happy holi :smile:

But Wth itna goyatha barbad kar diya pata hain thapne m kitni time lagti hai :trollface:
    WhatsApp ke zamaane me originality ki ummeed na karein...
    Happy Holi...

P.S. Original comment jyada achchaa thaa... :trollface:

• Happy holi :smile:

WhatsApp ke zamaane me originality ki ummeed na karein...
    Happy Holi...

P.S. Original comment jyada achchaa thaa... :trollface:
    Pps- original accha to tha but saccha bhi tha na :grimace:
  • आपको और आपके परिवार को होली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।
    होली के अवसर पर, ईश्वर से यही कामना है कि होली आपके जीवन में अनेकानेक सफलताएँ एवं अपार खुशियाँ लेकर आए,साथ ही वैभव, ऐश्वर्य, उन्नति, प्रगति, आदर्श, स्वास्थ्य, प्रसिद्धि और समृद्धि के साथ साथ आजीवन आपको जीवन के पथ पर गतिमान रखे ll
    होली 2019 की हार्दिक शुभकामनाये।
  • Farebi said:

Vagarant said:

Happy Holi to all!!!

Bhai bahot talented ho. Holi ke wishes mein bhi debate ka scope dhoondh liya aapne!! :o
    Talent toh apke pass b h, ekdum guch liya topic :trollface:

• While I breathe, I hope
  • Vagarant said:

Happy Holi to all!!!

What is cultural Marxism?
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • Vagarant said:

Happy Holi to all!!!

It’s like to paint someone as so if one is deemed progressive ( ultra progressive) by certain traditional elements.
    Eg in western culture homosexuality is not allowed ,culturally . But people campaigning for this being allowed are termed secret communist ( cultural Marxism ) . The theory is that as communists could not succeed in toppling western political system in conventional ways so this a different way to do the same

Ps : I’m no expert in history so this was just crude explanation
    2. I also couldn’t understand the context here . Holi and cultural Marxism :o
  • Vagarant said:

Happy Holi to all!!!

It’s like to paint someone as so if one is deemed progressive ( ultra progressive) by certain traditional elements.
    Eg in western culture homosexuality is not allowed ,culturally . But people campaigning for this being allowed are termed secret communist ( cultural Marxism ) . The theory is that as communists could not succeed in toppling western political system in conventional ways so this a different way to do the same

The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • There's no such thing as cultural Marxism. Its an ad hominem created by regressives who cannot stomach an ideological challenge to the social evils they practise in the name of traditions.
    This profile belongs to Lord Vorminious
  • Moridin1 said:

There's no such thing as cultural Marxism. Its an ad hominem created by regressives who cannot stomach an ideological challenge to the social evils they practise in the name of traditions.

Kabootar k ankh band krne see billi nhi bhagti
  • edited March 23

Vagarant said:

Happy Holi to all!!!

Last year Holi me "ultra progressive" logo ne kafi progressive views diye the....jisme ek fake news b thi regarding balloon controversy.
    Baki moridin k comment se apko andaza lag gya hoga ki Kyu use Kiya yaha...wo usi category ka insan h... he's one them.

Iss year thankfully, Mr. Modi nee inko nationalism, surgical strikes etc wale muddo me fasa k rkha h toh achi Holi gyi h :smiley:
  • Like every year, lots of incidents happened this year too which communal low IQ ultra regressives defend, as it is their base desire to uphold toxic masculinity with vague excuses like tradition. The balloon controversy might or might not have been fake, I didnt follow up on it, but its certain that incidents like that keep happening with tacit approval and support of people like this guy Vagarant.
    This profile belongs to Lord Vorminious
  • Moridin1 said:

Like every year, lots of incidents happened this year too which communal low IQ ultra regressives defend, as it is their base desire to uphold toxic masculinity with vague excuses like tradition. The balloon controversy might or might not have been fake, I didnt follow up on it, but its certain that incidents like that keep happening with tacit approval and support of people like this guy Vagarant.

@Moridin1 I think you are facing crisis of identity.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly