HC lifts ban on TikTok, but with a caveat IEPF Authority in a major success recovers Rs 1514 Cr of Depositors Money Madras High Court bats for extending legal abortion period upto 24 weeks China to hold 2nd BRF meet on Thursday;India to give it a miss Arab League pledges $100m to Palestinian Authority in summit
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Steverogers

Hello guys...i am age of 22...and i had started my preparation from 21 and i have already covered required NCERTs and standard books(excluding optional)as i am a slow learner..my question is i have not started current affairs yet..just reading hindu for last 1 year without making notes..for 2020 is civilsdaily opedsnap+insights editorial and daily CA+secure a decent combo?please suggest

Comments

• Include economic times, livemint and business line also
  • sss123 said:

Include economic times, livemint and business line also

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • Platoon said:

sss123 said:

Aur bhai kaise ho? :trollface:
  • Hello guys...i am age of 22...and i had started my preparation from 21 and i have already covered required NCERTs and standard books(excluding optional)as i am a slow learner..my question is i have not started current affairs yet..just reading hindu for last 1 year without making notes..for 2020 is civilsdaily opedsnap+insights editorial and daily CA+secure a decent combo?please suggest

Bhai itna sab kuch padh rahe ho....isse acha Hindu padh lo
  • sss123 said:

Platoon said:

sss123 said:

Aur bhai kaise ho? :trollface:
    Bas kya btayein.... :mrgreen: :trollface:
  • I m reading hindu..but not making notes..my primary sources are hindu and civilsdaily,jo civilsdaily se cover nahi hua hoga mein usko secure se karta hoon..to yahi pooch raha tha ki yeh thik hey ki nahi?coz i saw vision montly magazine..i almost covered all of it by reading hindu and civilsdaily
  • Hello guys...i am age of 22...and i had started my preparation from 21 and i have already covered required NCERTs and standard books(excluding optional)as i am a slow learner..my question is i have not started current affairs yet..just reading hindu for last 1 year without making notes..for 2020 is civilsdaily opedsnap+insights editorial and daily CA+secure a decent combo?please suggest

Leave out the hindu and read the Indian express.
    :)
  • Vagarant said:

Hello guys...i am age of 22...and i had started my preparation from 21 and i have already covered required NCERTs and standard books(excluding optional)as i am a slow learner..my question is i have not started current affairs yet..just reading hindu for last 1 year without making notes..for 2020 is civilsdaily opedsnap+insights editorial and daily CA+secure a decent combo?please suggest

Mrunal is saying the same thing . Kaaran kya h ?
    爱屋及乌
  • sss123 said:

ahahahaha
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • Aap jo bhi hey...jisne kaha ki economic times,hindu business line include karna hey...i just want to convey my problem..i m nt a senior aspirant like you bro...i just entered in to this..agar suggestions nehi de sakte..to majak mat udao..majak sunne ke liye query nahi puchte..agar kuch productive nehi kehna hey..to better chup ho jao..thik hey
  • HI GUYS I AM AYUSH I WANT TO JOIN FFP OF FORUM IAS I WOULD BY MOVING TO DELHI IN APRIL 2019 I NEED A ROOM WITH JUST ONE BED AND BATHROOM(*MAY BE SHARED)
    NO AC
    NO WIFI
    NO KITCHEN
    READY TO SHARE WITH MANY PARTNERS
    COULD EVEN LIVE WITH LANDLORDS
    ALL DAY WOULD BE SPENT IN COACHING AND LIBRARY
    JUST NEED A BED TO SLEEP
    WOULD EAT OUTSIDE
    BUDGET 3000-3500
    EMAIL - umakant509abw@gmail.com
  • edited March 18
  • edited March 18
  • Aap jo bhi hey...jisne kaha ki economic times,hindu business line include karna hey...i just want to convey my problem..i m nt a senior aspirant like you bro...i just entered in to this..agar suggestions nehi de sakte..to majak mat udao..majak sunne ke liye query nahi puchte..agar kuch productive nehi kehna hey..to better chup ho jao..thik hey

Just chill.That was just a light hearted comment. Don't be so serious.
    Finalize your sources for CA and stick to them. Everything you mentioned is good. Just avoid getting overwhelmed by multiple sources of CA and you are good to go. Best of luck for this journey.

The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Get a mentor. Someone who has written mains or faced interview will help you. Here either you will be trolled or misguided.

Get a mentor. Someone who has written mains or faced interview will help you. Here either you will be trolled or misguided.
    That will help only to an extent. Ultimately It needs 1-2 years of proper experiments to understand upsc
    PSIR
  • Vagarant said:

Mrunal is saying the same thing . Kaaran kya h ?
    Just read IE for a week, you'll understand the difference.
    :)
  • Current affairs 1 saal ke karne hote h ya uske zyada karna hoga? I mean 1.5 ya 2 saal ke?
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google