We are hiring!

Feeling alone.Need some friend

13»

Comments

• ^^ kuch samajh nahi Aya... Itna Baar quote kyu ??
    Kuch codewords me kisi Ko koi message bhej rahe ho kya ? :open_mouth:

:D
    Nhi nhi.. Dekh rha tha but Pata nhi kya select ho gya..
  • Lastnail said:

^^ kuch samajh nahi Aya... Itna Baar quote kyu ??
    Kuch codewords me kisi Ko koi message bhej rahe ho kya ? :open_mouth:

:D
    Nhi nhi.. Dekh rha tha but Pata nhi kya select ho gya..
    Ek hi coaching mein teen.. Sahi h.. Mujhe to tab hosh Aya jab sare coaching over ho Gaye..ab Koi scope hi nhi h :(
  • edited April 17

sspol said:

I am fed up with continuous study.Need some good friend for outing,talk,tea,etc

What happened to the friends you made since childhood ?? And your siblings - both in your first family and extended family ??

Or this is just a pickup thread ??
    Atleast he is asking for someone , its a lot better than living in alternate delusional universe where we daydream to be an IPS :) no wait. where we declare ourselves to be in service to the whole world and tell them to "get real"

:trollface:
    Hawa hawai
  • edited April 17
    ?
  • Phagocyte said:

ye south indians ka dill bhi unke ghar jaisa hota hai ....ekdam khali

Haha. This came out of nowhere. Kya hua bhai
    as always .. jaisa hota hai... a girl from south left me and married within few months , with a boy who was earning and was in training with her.. ye sab rishton ka chakkar kuch mahinon me hibadal jata hai...
    money and stability matters ... i second it
    Bhai 11 years of relation gone after my third attempt. She said she didn't want to be unhappy with me as I was very very focussed on this exam. BC this month I am expecting a fruitful state PSC result. She is still unmarried. I however know she got involved in a FWB with someone and now regretting it. I can't wait for my result to come out!

Prelims:3 Mains:3. Interview:0
    Philosophy

"That's all it takes really, pressure, and time."
  • Phagocyte said:

@gamelykeliye i never said my solution is universal. I've been through times of loneliness, depression. Just gave my experience if what helped me. I'm sure the threat creator can choose whatever fits his case.

Sorry to know your family isn't supportive. And yes.. i agree, we don't build unconditional relationships anymore. Sad reality of growing up maybe.

Lol. We build unconditional friendships and rekindle kinships often and especially in a war zone like ORN and dude you're not old, you got out of school ten years ago, modiji ko dekho kitne relationships handle karte hain.
    Prelims 2, Mains 2 Sociology
    Happy to help.
  • sspol said:

I am fed up with continuous study.Need some good friend for outing,talk,tea,etc

What happened to the friends you made since childhood ?? And your siblings - both in your first family and extended family ??

Or this is just a pickup thread ??
    Pickup thread >:)
  • edited April 20
    Can someone rename this as pickup/hookup thread?? So that singles can get benefits. :/
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly