Ranklist & Marks ! Offline Test Takers of ForumIAS Simulator Test 0
Click here to view score and results
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

Has anyone gotten a PSU etc job call from UPSC after the interview?

I am talking about the option while filling DAF form wherein you allow other agencies to take your info for job prospects. A friend of mine has given interview and is not very confident of clearing it. It is his last attempt. He wants to know how that process goes. Does he have to wait for them to contact him or he has to start applying somewhere?
Prelims - 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
Mains - 2013 | 2014 | 2017 | 2018
Interview - X

Geo

Comments

• edited March 13
    It has been going on since 2017 I guess.....giving jobs after not clearing interview, but no one has got call from any PSU till date
  • sss123 said:

It has been going on since 2017 I guess.....giving jobs after not clearing interview, but no one has got call from any PSU till date

That's depressing to hear. My friend won't be happy to hear that.
    Interview - X

Geo
  • I am talking about the option while filling DAF form wherein you allow other agencies to take your info for job prospects. A friend of mine has given interview and is not very confident of clearing it. It is his last attempt. He wants to know how that process goes. Does he have to wait for them to contact him or he has to start applying somewhere?

for civil service exam it started in 2018(public disclosure of scores through portal). one must wait till the final results are out. a few weeks after that, it will be uploaded https://upsc.gov.in/examination/public-disclosure-of-scores-through-portal

the only confirmed PSU hiring through this is NTPC.

there is also SAI hiring in previous years based on CSE marks, but its not via the public disclosure portal. one has to apply along with marksheet directly.

• there is also SAI hiring in previous years based on CSE marks, but its not via the public disclosure portal. one has to apply along with marksheet directly.

Can you provide more info on this?
    Interview - X

Geo
  • edited March 13

there is also SAI hiring in previous years based on CSE marks, but its not via the public disclosure portal. one has to apply along with marksheet directly.

Can you provide more info on this?
    https://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/32767/sai-interview-for-assistant-director-2018/p1

Check this discussion, you will get it
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google