We are hiring!

Moving away from UPSC? Here's a brilliant job opportunity for you.

I stumbled upon this video just now on YouTube and felt that the idea is just brilliant. I went through the FAQ section on their website and most of it seems genuine and believable.

Why am I posting this here?

Every year I see a lot of graduates who finish their attempts in upsc and are worried about the years of gap they've had in their career or employment. Most of them are really worried about how to get back into a good job and build a career.

So here's a opportunity for you to put all those worries aside and to get a job that pays you a minimum of 15 lakh per annum.

The course is just for 12 odd weeks.

You don't need to pay any fee upfront, it's absolutely free of cost. You pay for the course only if you get a job that at least pays you 15 LPA. You pay 17% of your monthly income for 3 years. Fair enough and definitely a small amount.

Check out all the details in the link below.
https://pesto.tech/faq

Also do watch this video once.

PS,
I am not sure how this works and if it really works in India but I do know a few career accelerators outside that do a similar thing and are changing people's lives.

I mean, if one has finished his upsc attempts and is looking for a job in the private sector and has a long gap, getting a good job is difficult. I feel that giving a shot at this for 3 odd months is worth a try because here the results are at least predictable unlike upsc. You have nothing to lose anyway because you only pay if you get the job and if you don't get the job, you would have at least gained a lot of skills free of cost which will again help you in getting employed elsewhere. I personally think it's a win-win situation. Do check it out and share it with anyone who is in need of a job. :)

Comments

• Go for startup :)
  • After seeing this video ,I am thinking that there ,so much common in thinking of an entrepreneur and UPSC aspirant.
  • Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.
    well, in the end, it is all about Success.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIp5Tfkgwf4
    Avoid forum if u wanna clear cse.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly