Current Affairs for Prelims 2019 | Online | Offline | 25th March@5PM
Course is available in both Online & Offline Mode.
Join Online Classes | Join Offline Classes | Click here to know more
We are hiring!

Seeking Guidance

Hi fellow aspirants,

I've been feeling extremely low lately , havent started preparing for prelims yet as i was busy with some personal stuff and couldnt take time out for studying. Even though I'm not busy with anything else right now and can dedicate all of my time to studies from now onwards yet I'm unable to do so. I've completely run out of zeal and faith in myself . I feel so empty from within .I've tried every thing that i can possibly do to uplift myself up but none worked . Posting it online is my last option , please help me get out of this phase .

Thanks .
Asi hasyan nu kar ditti na ,
te khwaaban nu sajona chadd ta .

Comments

• Hi fellow aspirants,

I've been feeling extremely low lately , havent started preparing for prelims yet as i was busy with some personal stuff and couldnt take time out for studying. Even though I'm not busy with anything else right now and can dedicate all of my time to studies from now onwards yet I'm unable to do so. I've completely run out of zeal and faith in myself . I feel so empty from within .I've tried every thing that i can possibly do to uplift myself up but none worked . Posting it online is my last option , please help me get out of this phase .

Thanks .

So do I. Even I havn't started prelims focused studies yet. Dont worry,There is enough time to clear prelims(as far as I can see) Just control your anxiety level( I have wasted last 2 days on this only with no reading at all).
    All negatives would only take you down from here. If you study, you MIGHT not clear Prelims,but if you remain anxious and won't study, you WILL NOT clear. I think former is a better choice than latter,as it is very much in our hands now!
    Best of luck!
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • Dont focus on 2.6.19.....focus on 11.03.19
  • Beuce said:

Hi fellow aspirants,

Thanks .

So do I. Even I havn't started prelims focused studies yet. Dont worry,There is enough time to clear prelims(as far as I can see) Just control your anxiety level( I have wasted last 2 days on this only with no reading at all).
    All negatives would only take you down from here. If you study, you MIGHT not clear Prelims,but if you remain anxious and won't study, you WILL NOT clear. I think former is a better choice than latter,as it is very much in our hands now!
    Best of luck!
    Thanks @Beuce , i feel somewhat better after reading ur comment . "Negativity" is an understatement at this point of time . i feel completely numb nowadays. Even after waking up i keep lying in bed for about an hr lifelessly . I've lost interest in everything.

Your firm belief that its still in our hands and there's still time to clear prelims gives me immense satisfaction .
    :blush: thanks

This is what the homescreen of my tab looks like
    Screenshot_2019-03-11-21-40-56.png
    600 x 1024 - 1M

I guess this is definately one of the reasons .
    Thanq @mai_shayar_to_nahi :blush:
  • Inboxed.
  • ruush said:

Inboxed.

Deeply Indebted :blush:

• Hume bbi batado
    ruush said:

Inboxed.

• Rail_life said:

Hume bbi batado

ruush said:

Inboxed.

Nothing as such. Different people different mental states..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google