We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

Comments

• Sc (16%) + St (20%) + Obc (27%) + Ews (10%) + Out Of Rest 27% Seats (9% For Girls )
  • Only 18% seats for general Category .
  • Bye bye mppsc
  • We general category people should create a strong political lobby to change UR seats to FC seats. Only FC people cam contest FC seats, no UR seats should be available. Thats the way it is in this country. Every community that creates a political lobby gets their sops, why should we FC people stay back? Anyway I am tired of listening to how me as a 'savarna Brahmin' is the cause of all problems in Indian society, so I need a lobby for my own group too.
  • We general category people should create a strong political lobby to change UR seats to FC seats. Only FC people cam contest FC seats, no UR seats should be available. Thats the way it is in this country. Every community that creates a political lobby gets their sops, why should we FC people stay back? Anyway I am tired of listening to how me as a 'savarna Brahmin' is the cause of all problems in Indian society, so I need a lobby for my own group too.

Will your parents allow you to marry a Dalit girl? If no, then why?
  • Gogoi123 said:

We general category people should create a strong political lobby to change UR seats to FC seats. Only FC people cam contest FC seats, no UR seats should be available. Thats the way it is in this country. Every community that creates a political lobby gets their sops, why should we FC people stay back? Anyway I am tired of listening to how me as a 'savarna Brahmin' is the cause of all problems in Indian society, so I need a lobby for my own group too.

yes , then also why !!
    4 legs good 2 legs bad !!

• _k_ said:

Gogoi123 said:

We general category people should create a strong political lobby to change UR seats to FC seats. Only FC people cam contest FC seats, no UR seats should be available. Thats the way it is in this country. Every community that creates a political lobby gets their sops, why should we FC people stay back? Anyway I am tired of listening to how me as a 'savarna Brahmin' is the cause of all problems in Indian society, so I need a lobby for my own group too.

yes , then also why !!
    4 legs good 2 legs bad !!

Then there should be reservation for you in a new category called "open minded general caste" person. But no mercy for those who wants to preserve the "Parampara".
  • Gogoi123 said:

This argument is silly. Inter caste marriages is prohibited not only in Brahmins but in every caste. Dalits have sub categories and they don’t inter marry. Brahmins have sub category and they don’t inter marry. Brahmins don’t marry kshatriya and vice versa.
  • sad shit ab BJP ko bhi gaali nahi de sakte as this is typical congi move. But koi bhi party ho none of them gives a rat's a** fr gen cats. The soft signal is to leave the country if u want jobs or have enough capital to start ur own business. Most gen cats are lower middle class and fcking poor and majority of us can never clear these highly competitive and ever shrinking jobs/govt exams with increasing quotas. But guess what nobody cares fr us better to continue suffering like y'all did post mandal or leave the country if merit means anything!
  • Bade dinon baad mazedaar thread aaya. :D

But mudda gambheer hai. :neutral:

FC maane? Last time FC teams ke pehle likha hua dekha tha. Like FC Barcelona. :neutral:
  • attila said:

sad shit ab BJP ko bhi gaali nahi de sakte as this is typical congi move. But koi bhi party ho none of them gives a rat's a** fr gen cats. The soft signal is to leave the country if u want jobs or have enough capital to start ur own business. Most gen cats are lower middle class and fcking poor and majority of us can never clear these highly competitive and ever shrinking jobs/govt exams with increasing quotas. But guess what nobody cares fr us better to continue suffering like y'all did post mandal or leave the country if merit means anything!

10% diya na
  • edited March 9
    complex said:

Gogoi123 said:

This argument is silly. Inter caste marriages is prohibited not only in Brahmins but in every caste. Dalits have sub categories and they don’t inter marry. Brahmins have sub category and they don’t inter marry. Brahmins don’t marry kshatriya and vice versa.
    There are some sub castes in Brahmins which are “Brahmin Dalits.” So Brahmins mein bhi inko pehle reservation milna chahiye, baakiyon ko baad mein. Similarly there are kshatriya dalits, vaishya dalits and Dalit dalits too. Inko bhi pehle reservation milna chahiye, baakiyon ko baad mein. Aur yeh region to region vary bhi karta hai. Bihar mein sharma isn’t Brahmin, they are Vaishyas, but UP aur Punjab mein they are Brahmins. So bihar wale sharma ji ko vaishya category mein reservation milna chahiye. Aur up aur Punjab wale mein Brahmin category mein, if they belong to Dalits in their respective caste groups.

PS: No offence to any caste groups here. :neutral:
  • attila said:

sad shit ab BJP ko bhi gaali nahi de sakte as this is typical congi move. But koi bhi party ho none of them gives a rat's a** fr gen cats. The soft signal is to leave the country if u want jobs or have enough capital to start ur own business. Most gen cats are lower middle class and fcking poor and majority of us can never clear these highly competitive and ever shrinking jobs/govt exams with increasing quotas. But guess what nobody cares fr us better to continue suffering like y'all did post mandal or leave the country if merit means anything!

10% diya na
    Ews ka pending hai abhi.
  • Gogoi123 said:

Same rhetoric everytime. Rise above this thing of past. Many such marriages are happening already. And it's not even a valid argument. This marriage bar exists in societies of all religions and all nations.

Only question is, do schools, colleges and jobs stop dalits or anyone to learn and grow?
  • attila said:

10% diya na
    Ews ka pending hai abhi.
    Wo jaldi se de denge to election me jumla wala nara kaise lagayenge. Chrwaaha ki job pe vote mange jayenge. Aur fir 1 crore ki loan ko pakoda aur chrwahe ki jeevani ko white collar dost bola jayega. Chaliya hain sab.
  • Waise sabko pata hai kahan politics ho rahi aur kahan nahin. But main apna bata sakta hun. Agar sarkar mujhe reservation ya koi bhi other benefit degi jisse mera substantial benefit hoga toh main unabashedly usko defend aur justify karunga. Google kar ke uske baarein mein padh ke. Poora research kar ke usko justify aur defend karunga. :neutral:

Aur agar nahin mil raha aisa kuch benefit mujhe toh main same google kar ke, achhe se padh ke, us issue ke baarein mein research kar ke usko oppose karunga. :neutral:
  • I suggest Social Economic and Caste Census (SECC) should be released and each Caste/group should be given reservation in proportion to their population.

Thus will ensure :
    1) equality of opportunity for all
    2) no more scrambling over reservation
    3) the issue will be settled once and for all
  • Gogoi123 said:

Same rhetoric everytime. Rise above this thing of past. Many such marriages are happening already. And it's not even a valid argument. This marriage bar exists in societies of all religions and all nations.

Only question is, do schools, colleges and jobs stop dalits or anyone to learn and grow?
    +1
    I am an OBC myself. But I propose these reservations should be done away with. It has lived beyond its shelf life.

Additionally, even in SC/ST, only a few grab the benefits of reservations while other are still left far behind with no Creamy layer in them.
  • abhi44 said:

I suggest Social Economic and Caste Census (SECC) should be released and each Caste/group should be given reservation in proportion to their population.

Thus will ensure :
    1) equality of opportunity for all
    2) no more scrambling over reservation
    3) the issue will be settled once and for all

Yes. This kind of reservation should be applied to every job and every profession in India. Some caste groups have captured the business arena whereas some captured the civil services. Business licenses and loans should be given on caste basis so that one particular community would not capture this. Similarly civil services mein bhi. Everywhere every activity should be divided in proportion to population of caste and religion. And in this way we will create a just and fair society.
  • Bihar Public Service Commission
    Reservation status:
    SC- 16%
    ST- 1.3%
    OBC and EBC - 51%
    EWS - 10%
    GIRLS - 35%

TOTAL RESERVATION IN BIHAR- 78%

FOR GENERAL MALE CANDIDATE- 22%
    Nothing worth having ever comes easy !
  • edited March 9
    Waise yeh population ke basis pe distribute karne wala argument is purely idiotic majoritarian politics. Maane jiski population kam ho usko side karo. Like agar kisi community ki population itni kam ho ki uske hisse ek seat bhi na aaye toh usko karo side. And India mein aise bahot caste and communities hain jo numbers mein bahot kam hain compare toh others ke. Toh agar 1000 ya 10k seat ko 120 crore mein baatenge toh bahot saari communities chhoot jaani hain. And most of the seats majority community le jayegi. :neutral:

Iseeliye koi seriously leta bhi nahin is argument ko. Na hi koi committee/commission jitne bhi bane hain is issue ke liye aur na hi koi serious intellectual. Haan, kuch politicians is issue ko uthaate rehte hain for obvious political gains, kyunki unko bhi pata hai ke aisa kabhi hona nahin jab tak supreme court zinda hai, haan but election season mein kuch benefit ki ummeed rehti hai unhe. :neutral:
  • abhi44 said:

Gogoi123 said:

+1
    I am an OBC myself. But I propose these reservations should be done away with. It has lived beyond its shelf life.

Additionally, even in SC/ST, only a few grab the benefits of reservations while other are still left far behind with no Creamy layer in them.
    We bleed the same, brother.

Will walk into the firm together.
  • abhi44 said:

Gogoi123 said:

+1

We bleed the same, brother.

Will walk into the firm together.
    :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:
  • Farebi said:

Waise sabko pata hai kahan politics ho rahi aur kahan nahin. But main apna bata sakta hun. Agar sarkar mujhe reservation ya koi bhi other benefit degi jisse mera substantial benefit hoga toh main unabashedly usko defend aur justify karunga. Google kar ke uske baarein mein padh ke. Poora research kar ke usko justify aur defend karunga. :neutral:

Aur agar nahin mil raha aisa kuch benefit mujhe toh main same google kar ke, achhe se padh ke, us issue ke baarein mein research kar ke usko oppose karunga. :neutral:

Maine is wale aspect mein mehnat kari hai. :neutral:
  • you forgot to deduct 5 percent of rest 18 percent for pwd....so deduct at least 1 Percent more
  • Gogoi123 said:

does obc people marry dalit? answer is no. even well off caste among dalits like ravidas, jatav, chamar etc won't marry lesser affluent dalits like mushars etc. every indian is casteist. but why only general category people are targeted? you may find it unpalatable but fact is general category people on an average are less casteist than other groups like sc, st, obc. this is not because general category people are good etc but because they are more evolved than other caste groups due to the environment they live in, educated parents, urban background etc
  • krr said:

Gogoi123 said:

does obc people marry dalit? answer is no. even well off caste among dalits like ravidas, jatav, chamar etc won't marry lesser affluent dalits like mushars etc. every indian is casteist. but why only general category people are targeted? you may find it unpalatable but fact is general category people on an average are less casteist than other groups like sc, st, obc. this is not because general category people are good etc but because they are more evolved than other caste groups due to the environment they live in, educated parents, urban background etc
    they are not more evolved , they are more privileged. more like one eyed elites in the land of blind plebs :neutral:
  • @zohanmukharjee plz close this thread
    अपुन ही गणेश गायतोंडे का तीसरा बाप है। इसलिए अपुन से बदतमीजी नहीं करना।
  • pandit ji said:

@zohanmukharjee plz close this thread

Kyu sir? Truth does not look good? Are we not allowed to discuss anything like you are?
    Screenshot_2019-03-09-17-47-38-579_com.android.chrome.png
    1080 x 2160 - 318K
This discussion has been closed.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google