We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

Comments

• Sc 16% + St 20% + Obc 27% + Ews 10%
  • I think Aamir khan was Right..:P Leaving the country should be taken as an option now..:P
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • In Chhattisgarh, son of a slain Congress leader has been appointed as a Deputy Collector.

It's better we leave the country, these politicians are the new Britishers.
  • Ye party 70 saal se Caste-religion politics kar rahi hai aur karegi. People will realise their blunder everytime they vote for Congress.
  • Ye party 70 saal se Caste-religion politics kar rahi hai aur karegi. People will realise their blunder everytime they vote for Congress.

Kare to kare kya. Bole to bole kya

Both the mainstream parties are the same. It's we who are fools, that we are divided in the name of political party.
    No matter whom we vote to power, we need to learn to ask tough questions and not treat them like kings rather than being a Congress-bhakt or a BJP-bhakt.
  • abhi44 said:

Ye party 70 saal se Caste-religion politics kar rahi hai aur karegi. People will realise their blunder everytime they vote for Congress.

Both the mainstream parties are the same. It's we who are fools, that we are divided in the name of political party.
    No matter whom we vote to power, we need to learn to ask tough questions and not treat them like kings rather than being a Congress-bhakt or a BJP-bhakt.
    No. BJP does not do caste politics.
  • abhi44 said:

Ye party 70 saal se Caste-religion politics kar rahi hai aur karegi. People will realise their blunder everytime they vote for Congress.

Be it caste or religion, how are they any different?
    BTW, let's not get into a political discussion here. I equally hate BJP/Congress. And, they do these acts brazenly because we become bhakts rather than questioning them.
    We were Congress bhakts for 60 years. Can't afford to be BJP bhakt now.

P.S- Let's not strect this. I appreciate your view as well. Here the Congress is absolutely wrong.
  • Maharashtra has 78% quota lol
  • abhi44 said:

Hahahahahahaha I just fell on the floor laughing hahahahahahaha. Arey yar, ab bas bhi karo hahahahahahaha :joy:
    ये वक़्त ना ठहरा है, ये वक़्त ना ठहरेगा |
    यूही गुज़र जाएगा घबराना कैसा |
    हिम्मत से काम लेंगे, घबराना कैसा |
  • abhi44 said:

In Chhattisgarh, son of a slain Congress leader has been appointed as a Deputy Collector.

You and I need to go to US, get Accelerated JD, and become real life Harvey & Mike.
  • abhi44 said:

In Chhattisgarh, son of a slain Congress leader has been appointed as a Deputy Collector.

You and I need to go to US, get Accelerated JD, and become real life Harvey & Mike.
    Lol. Yeah bro ✋
  • focus on prelims , rather than debating these issues
    HUSTLE
This discussion has been closed.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google