We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

[URGENT GUIDANCE REQD.]Choice of the optionals for CSE 2020 : Anthropology or Philosophy

Hi Guys ,

I am not able to decide upon which optional to take up between : Anthro and Philo for CSE 2020....
Any recommendations (pros-cons) regarding the same will be useful.
Also , 2020 would be my first attempt , have just started the preparation( currently aged 27) ; I came across news pertaining to age reduction/ optional removal; Is it too late to start the preparation?

Any senior members here , kindly advice.

Comments

• Any senior members please advice ....
    TIA
  • sse said:

Hi Guys ,

I am not able to decide upon which optional to take up between : Anthro and Philo for CSE 2020....
    Any recommendations (pros-cons) regarding the same will be useful.
    Also , 2020 would be my first attempt , have just started the preparation( currently aged 27) ; I came across news pertaining to age reduction/ optional removal; Is it too late to start the preparation?

Any senior members here , kindly advice.

Don't bother about age reduction or optional removal both of them won't be happening in near future so concentrate on your studies.
  • Hello I'm new UPSC aspirant. Please suggest me a coaching for philosophy optional
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google