All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
on 22nd May, 2019 CLICK HERE to know more and apply
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Can someone share few NEXT IAS Prelims Tests 2019 for practice.Can anyone help?

Hi. It would be great if someone can share few pdf of Next IAS Prelims 2019 Test Series for revision practice. I went through 2018 Tests and found them better than the rest in the market. Can someone help? Really need it.

Comments

• Inbox me your mail id. I will mail it to you. If you are in orn you can buy it from imagerunners shop @Vidita26
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • Vidita26 said:

Hi. It would be great if someone can share few pdf of Next IAS Prelims 2019 Test Series for revision practice. I went through 2018 Tests and found them better than the rest in the market. Can someone help? Really need it.

+1
    I also solved nextias last year, questions were top quality.
  • _k_ said:

Vidita26 said:

+1
    I also solved nextias last year, questions were top quality.
    True that. I found the content close to upsc standards. What say? did you enrol for NEXT IAS 2019 test series?
  • madeye said:

Inbox me your mail id. I will mail it to you. If you are in orn you can buy it from imagerunners shop @Vidita26

How did you like the standard of the NEXT IAS test series in 2019?
  • Vidita26 said:

madeye said:

Inbox me your mail id. I will mail it to you. If you are in orn you can buy it from imagerunners shop @Vidita26

How did you like the standard of the NEXT IAS test series in 2019?
    Next ias test are good, no doubt. 2018 test were upto the mark. For this year I have started yesterday only with test solving, so have solved the first test only.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • I will be appearing this year for first time and have been solving sectional test here and there.I need to do 2 test-series religiously,which one should I choose-Next IAS and Vision?

• I will be appearing this year for first time and have been solving sectional test here and there.I need to do 2 test-series religiously,which one should I choose-Next IAS and Vision?

Both
  • Can I replace Insights one with Next IAS?
  • Can I replace Insights one with Next IAS?

Last year insights questions were unrealistic.. Compare 1-2 tests of both.. U wl get to know
    all i need is You Lord
  • someone please elaborate how to take care of 60-70 odd test papers ( if i give on every alternate day then also i want be able to complete it
  • 10 test paper full syllbus enough to gauge your preparation 60-70 test paper means 6000-7000 question u cant revise even if u revise only 5-10 question u will find resemblence wasting so much time its better u should revise more
    Sunate The Ham Yeh Jindagee, Gham Aur Khushee Kaa Mel Hai
    Hamko Magar Aaya Najar, Yeh Jindagee Woh Khel Hai
    Koyee Sab Jite Sab Koyee Haar De, Apanee Toh Har Hai
  • madeye said:

Kindly mail me too.. mail id sent . thanks in advance
  • madeye said:

madeye said:

Bhai.....how to mail YOU?????????
  • madeye said:

Can you please also forward it to me? My email is skataria0809@gmail.com
  • Hey madeye or any other person who got nextias test series . Pls do share with us also..
    Thanks in advance
  • Aisa lag rha ki ye thread nextias dwaara sponsored hai. Dosto bewakoof na ban jana in logo se. Pre ke liye vision and insight se accha kuch bhi nahi
    अपुन ही गणेश गायतोंडे का तीसरा बाप है। इसलिए अपुन से बदतमीजी नहीं करना।
  • pandit ji said:

Aisa lag rha ki ye thread nextias dwaara sponsored hai. Dosto bewakoof na ban jana in logo se. Pre ke liye vision and insight se accha kuch bhi nahi

pandit ji said:

Aisa lag rha ki ye thread nextias dwaara sponsored hai. Dosto bewakoof na ban jana in logo se. Pre ke liye vision and insight se accha kuch bhi nahi

vision and insight kude ke dher mein murk pandit
  • pandit ji said:

pandit ji said:

Baba what about Baba's 60 day plan
  • litt_2019 said:

pandit ji said:

pandit ji said:

like ram rahim
  • litt_2019 said:

pandit ji said:

pandit ji said:

like ram rahim
    Hahahahah.....
  • madeye said:

Guru jiii hum choro ki bhi madat kar diya karo ......
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google