Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Rank 2 | IFoS | Prepration Strategy and Guidance to Fellow Aspirants - Watch Video

"The result is a process, not a product. Today I am standing on the podium but yesterday I was there sitting in the audience. Whenever we see a Topper, we see the result, not the struggle that has gone behind it. A lot of mindset has taken to reach here. There is no substitute to Passionate Hardwork."

"Result is a process, not a product, says Arushi Mishra, IFoS Topper, IIT Roorkee Girl, First Attempt.

Here is the video of Arushi, who has secured Rank 2 in the IFoS Examination 2018.

Comments

• ForumIAS said:

"The result is a process, not a product. Today I am standing on the podium but yesterday I was there sitting in the audience. Whenever we see a Topper, we see the result, not the struggle that has gone behind it. A lot of mindset has taken to reach here. There is no substitute to Passionate Hardwork."

"Result is a process, not a product, says Arushi Mishra, IFoS Topper, IIT Roorkee Girl, First Attempt.

Here is the video of Arushi, who has secured Rank 2 in the IFoS Examination 2018.

thnks
  • edited February 10
    @ForumIAS
    this is good
    thanks

a bit detailed, write-up or a video for prelims prep, from ms arushi will be helpful
  • First 15 min. Found it so relatable, thanks :)
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
  • zerowatt said:

@ForumIAS
    this is good
    thanks

a bit detailed, write-up or a video for prelims prep, from ms arushi will be helpful

+1
    HUSTLE
  • Congratulations again....
    Saurav
  • ForumIAS said:

Very very impressive Arushi Ma’am :)

Proud of you!
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • every serious and sincere candidate knows well that coaching is of no use in the present scenario.Coaching dookans are proliferating only because of cheap networking technologies and increasing number of gullible aspirants.Forum IAS whose coaching business is critically dependent on the activity of this forum doesn't do anything to revive this dead forum,but wastes no time to post useless toppers' talks as soon results are declared.Bye to this forum.
  • Thank a lot :)
  • edited February 11
    anyone have the PDF/ebook of L S Khanna book mentioned by her for forestry.
  • Reyaz said:

anyone have the PDF/ebook of L S Khanna book mentioned by her for forestry.

• edited February 11
    Neyawn said:

ForumIAS said:

Very very impressive Arushi Ma’am :)

Proud of you!
    Sir , how forum manages to find someone named Arushi, every now and then, and make them topper :open_mouth:

@arushi mam please do a write-up for prelims prep. And also covering how to prepare topics which are not directly covered from one book. I mean tell us how YOU prepared for prelims.
    TIA
  • ForumIAS said:

+1

Key Takeaway
    1. Make a nice plan
    2. Implement that plan

2 new optionals in 2 months!
    Congrats :)
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • Please share the PRELIMS STRATEGY also
  • Please share prelims startegy also.
  • What is the name of geology notes mentioned by her @48 min ?
  • Group link for FOREST SERVICE 2018 selected candidates

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JDfN4VUmbna8t5PZm9IY3H
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google