Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Interview Transcripts CSE 2018 (Feb 11 - Mar 29, 2019)

Request to post transcripts in this thread. Please announce this thread @zohanmukharjee @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh
P - 1 | M - 1 | I - 1* | First Attempt | Hoping for the best in 2018

Comments

• Already been shared on blog
    HUSTLE
  • edited February 8
    This is regarding this year transcripts. The upcoming ones
  • Best wishes to those attending interviews today. Looking forward to your transcripts while they are fresh in your memory.
  • a sincere request to all those appearing for the interview and visiting this forum:plz post your interview transcript,however haphazardly it may be.I will do as soon as I am through with mine.
  • कोई और करे चाहे ना करे, देवसेना जरूर करेगी..!!
    उम्मीद तो यही है कि ये अंतिम interview हो देवसेना का..!!
    Asoka said:

a sincere request to all those appearing for the interview and visiting this forum:plz post your interview transcript,however haphazardly it may be.I will do as soon as I am through with mine.

पदाहतं सदुत्थाय मूर्धानमधिरोहति ।
    स्वस्थादेवाबमानेपि देहिनस्वद्वरं रज: ॥
  • कोई और करे चाहे ना करे, देवसेना जरूर करेगी..!!

Asoka said:

a sincere request to all those appearing for the interview and visiting this forum:plz post your interview transcript,however haphazardly it may be.I will do as soon as I am through with mine.

None of the MPPSC deputy collector females of this year are selected for interview of CSE this year. Kindly stop fooling around people. Either you are lying here or your bio is lying. Probably both are lies. Because you talk like egoist teenager and not as an officer.

You can seek attention by creating bpsc 66 and uppsc 2020 threads instead and telling you are leaving forum forever only to come back again. Selections happen with hard work and not fooling and faking around.
  • edited February 11
    Runner said:

कोई और करे चाहे ना करे, देवसेना जरूर करेगी..!!

Asoka said:

None of the MPPSC deputy collector females of this year are selected for interview of CSE this year. Kindly stop fooling around people. Either you are lying here or your bio is lying. Probably both are lies. Because you talk like egoist teenager and not as an officer.

You can seek attention by creating bpsc 66 and uppsc 2020 threads instead and telling you are leaving forum forever only to come back again. Selections happen with hard work and not fooling and faking around.
    She didn’t write the year in which she got selected as a deputy collector. :neutral:
  • Runner said:

Asoka said:

Exactly..!
  • Runner said:

Asoka said:

She didn’t write the year in which she got selected as a deputy collector. :neutral:
    Hey brother, she did. This year she was waiting for post wise results. Last year also she announced that she got selected in UPSC.

Kya milta hai pata nahi logon ko
  • Runner said:

Asoka said:

Hey brother, she did. This year she was waiting for post wise results. Last year also she announced that she got selected in UPSC.

i think wo "HE" hai
  • Runner said:

Asoka said:

Oh. I didn’t know about that. Devasena ji aapse aisi ummeed nahin thi!! :disappointed: @देवसेनाजी
  • _k_ said:

Runner said:

Asoka said:

i think wo "HE" hai
    Most likely. Khair. Good someone dared to speak against this fakenees around forum. I have also been seeing this from years. Talking about oneself as third person, glorifying oneself so much is pain to the eyes.
  • _k_ said:

Runner said:

Asoka said:

i think wo "HE" hai
    Most likely. Khair. Good someone dared to speak against this fakenees around forum. I have also been seeing this from years. Talking about oneself as third person, glorifying oneself so much is pain to the eyes.
    :D :D

Devsena ji ka yahi andaaz toh unhe forum ki shaan banata hai!! :innocent: Lekin unse aise fraud ki ummeed nahin thi mujhe. :( Iska jawab devsena ji ko dena hi hoga. @देवसेनाजी jawab dijiye iska.
  • _k_ said:

Runner said:

Asoka said:

i think wo "HE" hai
    :D :D

Devsena ji ka yahi andaaz toh unhe forum ki shaan banata hai!! :innocent: Lekin unse aise fraud ki ummeed nahin thi mujhe. :( Iska jawab devsena ji ko dena hi hoga. @देवसेनाजी jawab dijiye iska.
    She will say nothing except, "devsena sabka jawab nahi deti. devsena ko kisi ko proof nahi dena hai. aap apna kaam kariye".

She forgot that upsc released name wise mains result
    https://files.aglasem.com/view/?link=//drive.google.com/file/d/1FzEA_199yYTPheIF9d5Qsg1puoaVCnil/preview&title=IAS+Main+Result+Name+Wise

and this is mppsc result
    http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ATTACHMENTS_FILES/NEW_RESULTS_OPTION/2017-new/selection_list_SSE_2018_01.02.2019.pdf

Now you know everything right? And who will answer @देवसेना or @देवसेनाजी or @imurpriya ? There are many other profiles by same person. It's a DID case here.
  • edited February 12
    Thanks for contributing to the demise of this thread. Please no irrelevant discussions.
  • Thanks for contributing to the demise of this thread. Please no irrelevant discussions.

Look who is talking
  • paulrajv said:
    Just a proposal
    mahi2501 said:

Thanks for contributing to the demise of this thread. Please no irrelevant discussions.

Look who is talking
    Doesn’t matter who is talking if it’s the right thing to do.
  • Runner said:

Asoka said:

Bhai kya sahi baat bola tu.. I too saw in last year result page in which she said " list me naam hai par rank itni achi nahi hai and bla bla, and ye devsena ka akhiri post hai bla bla"
    Abhi apun dekha deputy collector.

Mere khayal se ye aur jack Dawson donon ka dhanda yahi hai, bio me selected likh k bachon ko chutiya banao
    @Toota Hua Dil
    हमारा आखिरी दाव अभी बाकी है।
  • paulrajv said:
    Yeh proposal 2016 se chal Raha hai....I think they might not be getting new news to cover their pages
  • paulrajv said:
    Just a proposal
    mahi2501 said:

Look who is talking
    Doesn’t matter who is talking if it’s the right thing to do.
    Yes,I agree on that part...I hope you have overcome your childhood naughtiness and start behaving like someone who is appearing for civil services interviews..
  • Any interview transcript ? No one shared yet ? Plz someone share if avialable
    You grow only in tough times , big problems mean big opportunities. So, Thanks the Good if you have problems .
  • edited February 12
    Some questions forwarded to me (some j&k based aspirant)
    My interview went for around 30-35 minutes
    Question was related to my hobby that's cooking
    1. Madam asked me about difference between dogra and Punjabi cuisine
    2. About darbar move ..is it taking toll on administration efficiency?
    3.What about those passengers who get struck due to heavy snowfall?
    And people who have to suffer due to this?
    4.About operation flood?
    5. Cricket domination on
    other sports?
    6. Global warming?
    7. Climate change?
    8. Melting of Himalayan glacier and there social and economic affects?
    9. Major rivers of jammu and Kashmir?
    Kishenganga?
    10. Difference between food security and nutritional security?
    What is government doing for it?
    11. With drawl of American forces from Afghanistan and its impact on Kashmir and India as general?
    12. Should we protest on America's decision of removing its forces?
    13. Delhi pollution and stubble burning?
    What are we doing to curb the problem of air pollution?
    HUSTLE
  • edited February 12

Some questions forwarded to me (some j&k based aspirant)
    My interview went for around 30-35 minutes
    Question was related to my hobby that's cooking
    1. Madam asked me about difference between dogra and Punjabi cuisine
    2. About darbar move ..is it taking toll on administration efficiency?
    3.What about those passengers who get struck due to heavy snowfall?
    And people who have to suffer due to this?
    4.About operation flood?
    5. Cricket domination on
    other sports?
    6. Global warming?
    7. Climate change?
    8. Melting of Himalayan glacier and there social and economic affects?
    9. Major rivers of jammu and Kashmir?
    Kishenganga?
    10. Difference between food security and nutritional security?
    What is government doing for it?
    11. With drawl of American forces from Afghanistan and its impact on Kashmir and India as general?
    12. Should we protest on America's decision of removing its forces?
    13. Delhi pollution and stubble burning?
    What are we doing to curb the problem of air pollution?

thanks for sharing ..
    You grow only in tough times , big problems mean big opportunities. So, Thanks the Good if you have problems .
  • This is my first attempt and I am giving interview and I am totally unaware of how this blog works so can anyone tell me how do I get notified on new transcripts?
  • Hi, does anyone know how many boards are conducting the interview?
  • Hi all,
    This is my attempt to get transcripts.
    Please share following telegram group to all.

@csept2k19

• edited 10:14AM
    t.me/csept2k19
  • vsingh268 said:

This is my first attempt and I am giving interview and I am totally unaware of how this blog works so can anyone tell me how do I get notified on new transcripts?

Telegram channel for this year's transcripts
    https://t.me/PTT2019
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google