Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Unable to study in ORN

Its been 4 years I am staying in ORN.2017 and 2018 attempt i could not study at all.Many things were bothering me like continuosly shifting room for almost every 5-6 months, non serious and unknown flatmates with whom i dnt hv bonding at emotional level,irritating maids,greedy landlords and brokers etc finally last year i literally left ORN to never to come here again.I tried exploring option of banglore but i didnt find it good enough and since i went alone there without any group i could not adjust with south indian culture and food. and m back to ORN this time with full positive attitude that I will study come what may and I will be ruthless with myself.I tried searching independent room but finally search of 15 days ended in room in flat the way i used to stay in ORN in past years.When i decided to come to ORN for one last time i was very positive about studies and preparation but as soon as i enter in this atmosphere a very negative spiral of emotions starts running. Its almost week i am trying to focus but this negativity is eating me out and i am feeling like to run away.I feel very much insecure and alone here.I feel like either to go to stay with ppl who really cares for me or just stay away from unknown ppl on roads of ORN. But no other option where i can stay.Family no more supporting my dream to prepare so positive support from parents if i stay with them is very less likely.Husband is supporting but his job is in remote location and above that its not of stable posting and he keeps on moving for work projects for every 2-3 months.So how much feasible staying with him and studying i dont know.This exam demands average intellegence and above average mental toughness.I am not able to be mentally tough enough to study.If i will study ruthlessly n then wont get result i may move on from upsc but I am not able to study at all at first place and this thing not allowing me to move on also.What shall i do? Leaving ORN and studying in isolation at remote place or to stay here only and trying to b mentally tough? Fear is i should not waste attempt and energy in deciding on where to study?

Comments

• hmmm.....landlords, flatmates they simply don't know what sort of difficulties you are dealing with . and even if they do know they don't have inclination or incentive to support you..this is the unfortunate part of these growing , multicultural cities...sustainable solution would be
    1. try to convince your family to give you one year for dedicated study , don't ask them for emotional support , just an undisturbed atmosphere at home woud suffice .
    2. . study at library while staying at orn...compartmentalize your mind .. study time in library , dealing with everything else at room ...try to not indulge in these unproductive debates and issues with flatmates, landlords .

• U have 2 realise that its all in ur mind . With this state of mind u wont b able 2 study even at the most peaceful place on earth.

1. Stop thinking about those 4 years of prep.

2. Start focussing on what u have , u have time , the abilities to get what u want in life and the ability to clear this exam in this attempt itself.

3. Believe in urself. Shut those negative voices in ur head. Be confident in who u r.

If u keep focussing on what u dont have , u'll end up losing what u have as well.
  • phinix said:

Its been 4 years I am staying in ORN.2017 and 2018 attempt i could not study at all.Many things were bothering me like continuosly shifting room for almost every 5-6 months, non serious and unknown flatmates with whom i dnt hv bonding at emotional level,irritating maids,greedy landlords and brokers etc finally last year i literally left ORN to never to come here again.I tried exploring option of banglore but i didnt find it good enough and since i went alone there without any group i could not adjust with south indian culture and food. and m back to ORN this time with full positive attitude that I will study come what may and I will be ruthless with myself.I tried searching independent room but finally search of 15 days ended in room in flat the way i used to stay in ORN in past years.When i decided to come to ORN for one last time i was very positive about studies and preparation but as soon as i enter in this atmosphere a very negative spiral of emotions starts running. Its almost week i am trying to focus but this negativity is eating me out and i am feeling like to run away.I feel very much insecure and alone here.I feel like either to go to stay with ppl who really cares for me or just stay away from unknown ppl on roads of ORN. But no other option where i can stay.Family no more supporting my dream to prepare so positive support from parents if i stay with them is very less likely.Husband is supporting but his job is in remote location and above that its not of stable posting and he keeps on moving for work projects for every 2-3 months.So how much feasible staying with him and studying i dont know.This exam demands average intellegence and above average mental toughness.I am not able to be mentally tough enough to study.If i will study ruthlessly n then wont get result i may move on from upsc but I am not able to study at all at first place and this thing not allowing me to move on also.What shall i do? Leaving ORN and studying in isolation at remote place or to stay here only and trying to b mentally tough? Fear is i should not waste attempt and energy in deciding on where to study?

If you can commute daily from Karol Bagh to central secretariat metro station then central secretariat library is very good...you don't feel isolated here...many serious upsc aspirants are there and it is free of cost...it's like studying in a classroom...Aur babu log bhi ghoomte rehte hai udhar due to govt ministries...Baaki jaisa aapko suit kare...
    P.S - jaada mat socho bas padne baith jao...Sab Accha hai Aur Sab Accha hi Hoga...
    Prelims-4
    Mains-2
    Interview-0

“You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • edited February 7
    It takes a start, then studying well for ten days on trot and then maintaining it. The ten good days are the most important. You will be set.

Maintain a strict schedule of waking up sleeping at the same time. Add exercise/workout to break your day into two.

Don't bother about loneliness, talk to your husband/siblings/non upsc friends when needed.

Explore option of good library if needed. Don't seek emotional support from people here, everyone is in their own mess. You will eventually find few good friends, but that'll be by chance. Don't look for them.

Look for motivation from within. Whenever you slack off, ask your self why you've chosen this path? Close your eyes and imagine being in the service.

ATB
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
  • phinix said:

I think you should only focus on studies and other things can wait
    Also don't think too much about 4 years because it takes only 1 year and 1 attempt to crack this exam......... :smile:
  • Maintain a diary and write how many quality hours you study daily....I did this for 4 months and that was my most ruthless productive phase....an average day would be like (3+2+2+1+3) hours . This keeps you on toes and disciplined.

And most importantly,shed any inferiority complex that you have and believe in yourself.I just closed my room and shouted at top of my voice whenever i needed to push myself from a low phase or failure.It worked.

Think that you have 1 year at your hand for UPSC.And trust me,getting in the serivices is worth all the pain.The relief and happiness is unparalleled.
    Rank 42 , CSE 2017

Live intensely.
    Dont become.Be

https://sudhirgahlot.wordpress.com
  • Watch Melissa Peer on utube........someone suggested it to me some time back.....follow her technique of coming out of ur past, and focussing in future........it will really give u a lot of energy.........
  • Decide once and for all which place suits you best and take the decision as soon as you can since prelims is also approaching(no one else can decide that for you which place is better either your home or some library,you have to decide that).
    Once settled in solace,start studying and keep account of your time.You can use stopwatch for that or can use productive apps like forest.Focus on quality than quantity but try to give at least 8 productive hours.Go on completing syllabus bit by bit and you will gain confidence gradually.During these hours don't give a damn about anything.
    In starting it will be tough but once you will gain momentum,you will do great.Initially when you will sit,you would be occupied by thoughts but keep them at bay and try to focus on study.
    Try to avoid thinking of past,don't sweat it too much just try.After all we all are mortals and at some point of day,we encounter unwanted thoughts so don't worry just try to do your work and these thoughts will eventually subside bus rukna mat and koshish karna ki momentum break na ho agar ek baar momentum ban gaya to you will flow instinctively.
    And every place has their share of pro's and con's.Decide wisely and settle for that.Don't go on seeking perfect place otherwise this seek will go on till eternity.ATB.
  • phinix said:

Get the independent room without any interference and lock yourself to study hard. I would suggest you to join offline test series (if you are in ORN) and follow it religiously so that you will have schedule.
  • Thank you all for ur valuable time and suggestions.I will try to push myself more stronger....hope for something good to come...
  • Dead Man said:

phinix said:

Get the independent room without any interference and lock yourself to study hard. I would suggest you to join offline test series (if you are in ORN) and follow it religiously so that you will have schedule.
    I tried to search alot but to no use...brokers are like aise akela room koi ni deta..
  • federer said:

Maintain a diary and write how many quality hours you study daily....I did this for 4 months and that was my most ruthless productive phase....an average day would be like (3+2+2+1+3) hours . This keeps you on toes and disciplined.

And most importantly,shed any inferiority complex that you have and believe in yourself.I just closed my room and shouted at top of my voice whenever i needed to push myself from a low phase or failure.It worked.

Think that you have 1 year at your hand for UPSC.And trust me,getting in the serivices is worth all the pain.The relief and happiness is unparalleled.

Hmmm....it must be truely worthy...i hope i will be able to traverse this path to reach it...
  • ABD19 said:

Decide once and for all which place suits you best and take the decision as soon as you can since prelims is also approaching(no one else can decide that for you which place is better either your home or some library,you have to decide that).
    Once settled in solace,start studying and keep account of your time.You can use stopwatch for that or can use productive apps like forest.Focus on quality than quantity but try to give at least 8 productive hours.Go on completing syllabus bit by bit and you will gain confidence gradually.During these hours don't give a damn about anything.
    In starting it will be tough but once you will gain momentum,you will do great.Initially when you will sit,you would be occupied by thoughts but keep them at bay and try to focus on study.
    Try to avoid thinking of past,don't sweat it too much just try.After all we all are mortals and at some point of day,we encounter unwanted thoughts so don't worry just try to do your work and these thoughts will eventually subside bus rukna mat and koshish karna ki momentum break na ho agar ek baar momentum ban gaya to you will flow instinctively.
    And every place has their share of pro's and con's.Decide wisely and settle for that.Don't go on seeking perfect place otherwise this seek will go on till eternity.ATB.

Thank u very much....ATB to you too.
  • carali said:

Watch Melissa Peer on utube........someone suggested it to me some time back.....follow her technique of coming out of ur past, and focussing in future........it will really give u a lot of energy.........

Thanks
  • 3:16-3:29

Thanx for sharing
  • sss123 said:

phinix said:

I think you should only focus on studies and other things can wait
    Also don't think too much about 4 years because it takes only 1 year and 1 attempt to crack this exam......... :smile:
    Hmm...
  • katsumoto said:

phinix said:

If you can commute daily from Karol Bagh to central secretariat metro station then central secretariat library is very good...you don't feel isolated here...many serious upsc aspirants are there and it is free of cost...it's like studying in a classroom...Aur babu log bhi ghoomte rehte hai udhar due to govt ministries...Baaki jaisa aapko suit kare...
    P.S - jaada mat socho bas padne baith jao...Sab Accha hai Aur Sab Accha hi Hoga...
    Hopefully end me sab sahi ho jaye jaise movies me hota he..
  • hmmm.....landlords, flatmates they simply don't know what sort of difficulties you are dealing with . and even if they do know they don't have inclination or incentive to support you..this is the unfortunate part of these growing , multicultural cities...sustainable solution would be
    1. try to convince your family to give you one year for dedicated study , don't ask them for emotional support , just an undisturbed atmosphere at home woud suffice .
    2. . study at library while staying at orn...compartmentalize your mind .. study time in library , dealing with everything else at room ...try to not indulge in these unproductive debates and issues with flatmates, landlords .

No expectations from parents but they wont understand...i ll hv to study in orn only in library

• U have 2 realise that its all in ur mind . With this state of mind u wont b able 2 study even at the most peaceful place on earth.

1. Stop thinking about those 4 years of prep.

2. Start focussing on what u have , u have time , the abilities to get what u want in life and the ability to clear this exam in this attempt itself.

3. Believe in urself. Shut those negative voices in ur head. Be confident in who u r.

If u keep focussing on what u dont have , u'll end up losing what u have as well.

Yess...i think u r right its all in mind
  • Phagocyte said:

It takes a start, then studying well for ten days on trot and then maintaining it. The ten good days are the most important. You will be set.

Maintain a strict schedule of waking up sleeping at the same time. Add exercise/workout to break your day into two.

Don't bother about loneliness, talk to your husband/siblings/non upsc friends when needed.

Explore option of good library if needed. Don't seek emotional support from people here, everyone is in their own mess. You will eventually find few good friends, but that'll be by chance. Don't look for them.

Look for motivation from within. Whenever you slack off, ask your self why you've chosen this path? Close your eyes and imagine being in the service.

ATB

Hmmm....thanks alot
  • You didn't live your life since last 4 years.You need emotional support.Try to control your emotions,find a job or develop a hobby. UPSC needs 2 years of rigorous study 1 for prepare and another for mains and interview.Try to have good mental and physical health.Then comes study.Else you cannot concentrate on study and it is great competitive exam.
  • Jesus Khan said this on her deathbed :neutral:
    "The man who spends his time choosing one resort after another in a hunt for peace and quiet, will in every place he visits find something to prevent him from relaxing. The story is told that someone complained to Socrates that travelling abroad had never done him any good and received the reply: 'What else can you expect, seeing that you always take yourself along with you when you go abroad?' What a blessing it would be for some people if they could only lose themselves! As things are these
    persons are a worry and a burden, a source of demoralization and anxiety, to their own selves. What good does it do you to go overseas, to move from city to city? If you really want to escape the things that harass you, what you're needing is not to be in a different place but to be a different person."
  • federer said:

Maintain a diary and write how many quality hours you study daily....I did this for 4 months and that was my most ruthless productive phase....an average day would be like (3+2+2+1+3) hours . This keeps you on toes and disciplined.

Shouted at top of my voice.. Try krna hoga ab toh :mrgreen:
    I lost my humour in reading laxmikanth. Well that's my fault.
  • phinix said:

I was about to inbox you and ask you to call me until I saw the highlighted part ! it suddenly changed my mind after knowing that you are girl.

When I started reading your post, I was like OMG, a rebellious buddy just like me, is here, and I should help him directly. But anyway that's just a thought which came to my mind immediately after reading about flatmates, greedy landlords, maids, brokers, negativity in ORN. Ignore this thought and focus on what I am going to write below.

You are a rebel, who believes in idealism (tell me if I am wrong!). You are looking for those perfect circumstances to achieve your goal, You are very innocent about the world, you observe people and atmosphere in ORN, and gets restless, keep on thinking these issues and deep down feel very disturbed due to all of this. Isn't it ? That's what I can totally relate. How ?

I got financially broken when I was in ORN, I wasn't spending on myself for clothes/shoes, or eating good food in good restaurants due to very high rent. Every month after giving rent, I used to feel terrible for few days, very difficult to find good flatmates though there are very kind people also but they are very less compared to brute, ruthless, clever, cunning, unethical and highly selfish janta there (hit any library and you will come to know how ethical UPSC aspirants are even after studying GS4 !), I used to think is it worth to be here in the first place ? My close friend used to tell me, just ignore it and focus on studies, but trust me that was not easy for me, for few days I will ignore all of this and then it was all the same !

I used to get very angry, may be because of my high temper. I was looking for perfect, cooperative, good human beings to study with because somewhere I feel that positive vibes have great effect on your performance. At times I lacked the will to study and keep pushing forward.

I wanted to have good roommate (as for individual room it cost around 12-18k or more in ORN ! I have cursed selected people at times, why don't they change the system here, what about rent regulation, landlords making black money, my white hard earned money being converted into black money!! ect) I envied people who could afford all the luxuries, ORN had to offer like fully furnished room with attach lat-bath, costing 15k or more !!

All of this and winter conditions loaded with high pollution was affecting my health (mental and physical both). Thus packed my bags and came to Jaipur, created a thread here on forum, found few good co-aspirants from the city ( One of us giving CSE interview this year. ), meeting them once in a while keep up the morale and also its good to have few good souls around you in this journey as it becomes arduous for so many of us.

I am not those who would say that this is in your mind, or you are the problem, we all are wired differently, some of us can cope up, some of us can ignore anything and be steady, focused but there are people like me as well who are wired differently than others. Its very important to be at peace while you prepare for this exam. Does tolerating non-sense means you are mentally tough ? Does tolerating non-sense means you are emotionally more stable ? Well I don't think so. Mental toughness in terms of this exam is "accepting your failures/your mistakes and keep working until you crack this exam" or learn from this exam and be successful in life if you don't clear this exam ever.

You can fight with the conditions there and emerge as a winner, quite possible ! or you can move to your home/any other place suitable and get selected, possible too.

let me know if it helped in any way.

रहो धर्म में धीर, रहो कर्म में वीर
    रखो उन्नत शिर , डरो ना |
  • phinix said:

I was about to inbox you and ask you to call me until I saw the highlighted part ! it suddenly changed my mind after knowing that you are girl.

When I started reading your post, I was like OMG, a rebellious buddy just like me, is here, and I should help him directly. But anyway that's just a thought which came to my mind immediately after reading about flatmates, greedy landlords, maids, brokers, negativity in ORN. Ignore this thought and focus on what I am going to write below.

You are a rebel, who believes in idealism (tell me if I am wrong!). You are looking for those perfect circumstances to achieve your goal, You are very innocent about the world, you observe people and atmosphere in ORN, and gets restless, keep on thinking these issues and deep down feel very disturbed due to all of this. Isn't it ? That's what I can totally relate. How ?

I got financially broken when I was in ORN, I wasn't spending on myself for clothes/shoes, or eating good food in good restaurants due to very high rent. Every month after giving rent, I used to feel terrible for few days, very difficult to find good flatmates though there are very kind people also but they are very less compared to brute, ruthless, clever, cunning, unethical and highly selfish janta there (hit any library and you will come to know how ethical UPSC aspirants are even after studying GS4 !), I used to think is it worth to be here in the first place ? My close friend used to tell me, just ignore it and focus on studies, but trust me that was not easy for me, for few days I will ignore all of this and then it was all the same !

I used to get very angry, may be because of my high temper. I was looking for perfect, cooperative, good human beings to study with because somewhere I feel that positive vibes have great effect on your performance. At times I lacked the will to study and keep pushing forward.

I wanted to have good roommate (as for individual room it cost around 12-18k or more in ORN ! I have cursed selected people at times, why don't they change the system here, what about rent regulation, landlords making black money, my white hard earned money being converted into black money!! ect) I envied people who could afford all the luxuries, ORN had to offer like fully furnished room with attach lat-bath, costing 15k or more !!

All of this and winter conditions loaded with high pollution was affecting my health (mental and physical both). Thus packed my bags and came to Jaipur, created a thread here on forum, found few good co-aspirants from the city ( One of us giving CSE interview this year. ), meeting them once in a while keep up the morale and also its good to have few good souls around you in this journey as it becomes arduous for so many of us.

I am not those who would say that this is in your mind, or you are the problem, we all are wired differently, some of us can cope up, some of us can ignore anything and be steady, focused but there are people like me as well who are wired differently than others. Its very important to be at peace while you prepare for this exam. Does tolerating non-sense means you are mentally tough ? Does tolerating non-sense means you are emotionally more stable ? Well I don't think so. Mental toughness in terms of this exam is "accepting your failures/your mistakes and keep working until you crack this exam" or learn from this exam and be successful in life if you don't clear this exam ever.

You can fight with the conditions there and emerge as a winner, quite possible ! or you can move to your home/any other place suitable and get selected, possible too.

Relatable!!!
    जो ख़्यालों पे पहरे डाले वो आँखें हैं कहाँ???
  • Try to find out reasons that why aren’t you able to study. Reasons. Not justification. There is a big difference between the two. Work on sorting out those reasons. Don’t know your actual problems so a few general tips to concentrate in study.

1. Start reading your favourite subject or novel or any other book.
    1a. Try to watch study related YouTube videos. Apne optional ki ignou vidoes dekh lo. Na maza aaye toh koi aur interesting videos dekho. Jisme bhi Mann lage and jo directly indirectly upsc related do.

2. If not able to follow first, try watching a web series continuously. Idea is to sit for long focussing on a single thing. Once you do this, try again follow point one.

3. Take a break. Point one (novels) and two can be one way. Going home or at any other place and then after break start studying with your fav subject.

4. Make a detailed plan. Take a whole day for this. Invest your time seriously in it. Make a plan with that seriousness as NITI make for the country. Make a detailed plan. From 10th feb to 31st of May. Total 110 days. Write down on A4 sheets your detailed daily plan. Jaise NITI ka 3 years action agenda, 7 years plan and 15 years vision plan hota hai. Make yours on monthly weekly and daily basis.

4a. First of all jot down all the things you need to study by 31st of May. For instance, Laxmi spectrum optional books notes answer writing etc. now plan for daily basis. Jaise 3 hrs optional, 1 hour writing, 2 hrs prelims static, 3 hrs current affairs. Hours khud decide karo apne hisaab se. Like initially even half an hours is fine for every stuff. Baad mein increase karna.

4b. Now fill in your targets in this. e.g. Next week ke plan mein from 11th feb to 16th feb. (Leave Sunday for rest or for backlogs- there will be many). On Monday 1 hour spectrum, 1 hour vision monthly and so on. Bits mein kar kar ke har subject/books etc niptao.

5. Initially ekdum halwa plan banana. Easier to achieve. Like poore din mein 4 hours ka target rakhna. Ya usse bhi kam. For a week follow it. And then increase it for next week. 4 se 6 hours kar lo daily ka. Ya jyada. And follow it. Make provisions for buffer days after every two weeks apart from Sundays.

6. Make this detailed plan. And follow. Most probably, you May not be able to follow the plan chahe jo bhi plan and jitna bhi easy plan bane. Dustbin hi ultimate jageh hogi us plan ki after a few days or week. But then.. that’s not the ultimate purpose of making that plan. The sole purpose of making it is only to get your interested in study again with enthusiasm and urgency. Uske baad dusre plans ban jayenge ya bina plan ke bhi study hone lagegi ek baar rhythm milne pe. Aur ho bhi sakta hai woh plan follow. Then its even better of course.

Woh daily plan bana lene se urgency aa jayegi mind mein ki mera har din ab loss ho raha. Like if i am not going to study today then for sure i am going to lose this hour in which i could finish so and so chapters of spectrum or Laxmikant. Aur yeh hota toh fategi time waste karne pe. And study mein Mann lagne ke chances badh jayenge.

7. Jab daily basis pe plan ban jaye 31st May tak ka. After that woh 10-12 A4 sheets jispe plan likha hai usko apne saamne rakh lo. Aur har din ke plan ke neeche blank space chhodna. Usme backlogs likhne ke liye. And follow karo isko daily basis pe. Sone ke pehle kya kya padh ke complete kara aur kya backlog bacha. note karo.

8. Try regulate your life. Exercise and meditation is one way to do it. Faltu ki tension se door rehta hai mind. Exercise bhari lage toh sham ko jake running kar ke aa jao if possible. Utna bhi bahot hai. Time se sona and jaagna matters a lot. But agar na ho paye aur lifestyle is not regular toh bhi tension lene se behtar hai ke jitna time hai apne paas usko utilise karo chahe morning ho ya night.

9. Ultimately khud ko daily basis pe motivate karne ke liye khud ki nerves ko pakdo. Only you know what can motivate you to sit daily for a number of hours. Chahe toh Mussoorie wali videos dekh ke ho jao, ya koi movie ya quotation, ya topper interview padh ya dekh ke, ya making detailed plans like this.. say.. every month, ya jo fail hoke wapas chale gaye unka kissa padh ke (Fear is also a motivator), ya phir any other thing which can motivate you. You need to find yourself and follow.

10. Time kam hai. Preparation phase mein bhi aur life mein bhi. Time wasting se leke mood kharab and irritation, study etc jo karna hai fatafat kar lo. And jahan tak flatmate and landlords ki baat hai toh i really cant advice on that. Landlord daily basis pe time waste nahin kar sakta. Aur flatmate 24 hours sar pe nahin chadha rahega. So dekh lo. Na padhne ke actual reasons dhoondho, justifications nahin, aur sort out karo usko anyhow. Main jab padhta hun toh kabhi kabhi bachche ke rone ki irritating si aawaz aati hai. Bahot gussa aata hai. Uski maa baap ko jee bhar ke gaaliyan deta hun man hi man mein and then again study start kar hi deta hun. I mean May be tumhari problem bahot jyada hogi aur mind ekdum distract karke rakhi hogi. But aisa karo ke uske baad bhi padh sako. 30-30 mins ke slabs mein bhi. Jab bhi mood ho ya jab bhi mauka mile. Don’t search for that grand beginning ki bhai main toh sala jab padhunga 3 ghante se kam toh kisi halat mein nahin. Is idiocy se door rehna. NITI aayog ka 75 years wala report ka ek chapter less than 15 mins lagta hai padhne mein. Ek din ek chapter rakho. Vision monthly ke 2 ya 3 topics (3-4 pages) per day rakho. Make small small targets. Bhale 10 mins ke ho.

Baaki try karo khush rehne ki. You seem like a dukhi aatma. Khush reh ke padhayi karne se study achhi hoti hai. Brain achha function karta hai. Khush matlab normal raho. YouTube comedy vidoes dekha karo khud ko Faltu cheezon se distract karne ke liye. Bus woh few mins ka game hota hai. Mind fuck hua kisi moment toh bus kuch bhi kar ke distract kar lo us time 10-15 mins mein. Phir sab normal. Long term mein socha karo. Ki yeh gussa karne se kya fayda hona hai? Kya hi ukhaad lena hai aise disturbed reh ke. Aur agar abhi bardasht kar ke sahi jageh dimag focus kara toh kahan rahunga future mein main. Kya worth hai chhoti chhoti cheezon pe mind fuck karna. Kiska loss hai agar main kisi idiot (flatmate, landlord etc) ki wajah se apna precious time waste kar le raha?!

Ab dekho. Mera plan tha study ka. Ek ghanta postpone ho gaya tumhe advice karne ke chakkar mein. Ab regret ho raha ke Faltu ek online stranger ko advice karne ke chakkar mein plan delay kar diya. Tum aise kaam mat karna. Pehle khud ka sab kuch theek kar lo phir dusron ko time dena. Main bhi sabak le raha iss galati se. :neutral:
  • phinix said:

Bhai. Itne adjectives toh America ne Osama Bin Laden ke liye use nahin kara!! :neutral:

I don’t know kitne upsc aspirants(sample size) ne kharab experience diya hai tumhe jo thousands of them ko ek hi paint se brush kar rahe. :neutral: Mera experience bada achha raha hai. Bahot helpful aur zabardast friends bane hain mere. Insaan insaan pe depend karta hai shayad yeh sab. :neutral:
  • phinix said:

<3 <3

• phinix said:

What can i say on this? A mere thank you is too little for what you have analysed with so much perfection...i am feeling like someone who knows me very personally from last 4 yrs has written this analysis of my problems and state of mind in ORN and about my personality overall...thanks a ton budy...wish u all d success....
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google