Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Free referral code discount for Unacademy Plus Subscription for Mrunal Patel's Economy course

If you are interested in joining Unacademy Plus Subscription use referral code : PLUST3GWA
You will get 10% discount and also and EXTRA MONTH FREE

Comments

• Unacademy plus new platform is now providing monthly subscription for as many courses you can choose from different ongoing courses .
    I have joined it and lets me clarify you its monthly subscription is of rs7000 but there is option of applying referral code for which you will get either 10% off or one month bonus but not both .
    You can use referral code for One Month Extra Bonus MQJYC
  • @zohanmukharjee It's obvious that they are promoting an institute again and again... Why these threads are running and not closed down....?
    Now or Never
  • I close like 5 threads a day for this specifically
    HUSTLE
This discussion has been closed.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google