We are hiring!

Daily Fact from The Hindu

Hello, this is sharing of daily important facts from TheHindu newspaper. It is not an alternative for reading newspaper but it is about to collect quick facts from thehindu on daily basis which we generally dont recognise from newspaper. You can find very limited facts in thehindu on daily basis which are very important for prelims as well as mains point of view. This will help those more who are reading news paper on daily basis.

Comments

• thanx, I liked it. I also follow the strategies of reading the important news in the Hindu newspaper but I like the DNS videos a lot which is uploaded by Rau's IAS on their Youtube channel.
    I have also subscribed to numerous preparatory blogs which are really very helpful. If you need the links of the apps plz let me know I would share them with you.
  • plz share the link
  • thanx, I liked it. I also follow the strategies of reading the important news in the Hindu newspaper but I like the DNS videos a lot which is uploaded by Rau's IAS on their Youtube channel.
    I have also subscribed to numerous preparatory blogs which are really very helpful. If you need the links of the apps plz let me know I would share them with you.

plz share the link
  • Great! but I would suggest you to watch the DNS videos by Rau's IAS which is uploaded regularly on their YouTube channel.
    I am leaving the link of the recent DNS video and I am sure it will be benefitted to all my ias aspirants friends. or #HinduAnalysis #RauIASDNS #UPSC #Currentaffairs #Hindunewspaperanalysis
  • LEARN ANSWER WRITING FOR UPSC MAINS 2019

A major hurdle in clearing UPSC exam is "quality of answers". There are thousands of guidance programs for UPSC, but every program focuses just on the information. No one teaches the difficult part of "how to learn to write more effective, organized and quality answers".
    Watch this video till the end to learn the art of answer writing in Mains.

https://t.me/UPSC2020CIVIL

Join this telegram group to Get Free answer writing guidance every week & daily free PDFs. This group will help you to Prepare for UPSC Mains 2019 in an effective way. Best of luck for your Exam 

Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly