Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Mrunal's Economy course sharing (Latest Unacademy course)

Hey I've bought mrunal's latest economy course and i'll share at nominal cost... :smiley:
If interested kindly mail me at : ankush.bansal233@gmail.com
I'll share everything (i.e., videos + material + ppts etc)....

Comments

• edited February 3
    Kindly only genuinely interested candidates only plzz...
  • how much will you charge?
  • hey kindly mail me for any interaction plz...
  • Hey I've bought mrunal's latest economy course and i'll share at nominal cost... :smiley:

I am (not) from Funacademy. Don't share the course of Babaji (Mrunal). After seeing your thread Babaji is asking me in "seedhi baat no bakwas" tone that I should make you an educator on funacademy and send you on an all india trip to revolutionize education by asking poor students to join (not) free courses on funacademy plus by selling their houses or taking loans from Sahukar/moneylenders. ;)
    रहो धर्म में धीर, रहो कर्म में वीर
    रखो उन्नत शिर , डरो ना |
  • Hey I've bought mrunal's latest economy course and i'll share at nominal cost... :smiley:

I am (not) from Funacademy. Don't share the course of Babaji (Mrunal). After seeing your thread Babaji is asking me in "seedhi baat no bakwas" tone that I should make you an educator on funacademy and send you on an all india trip to revolutionize education by asking poor students to join (not) free courses on funacademy plus by selling their houses or taking loans from Sahukar/moneylenders. ;)

This discussion has been closed.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google