US to end sanctions waivers to India,7 other nations for Iran Oil Import: Report China draws up tighter rules on human gene and embryo trials Afghanistan’s top court extends Ghani’s term till delayed elections Indian,US Navies hold anti submarine warfare exercise Medicine labels in regional language

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Accountability Partner

Hi,
I believe we can win this examination only if we win our fight with distractions and stick to a rigorous schedule each and every day.

Having someone who is going through the same things that you do, some one with whom you can openly talk to without the fear of judgement, not only keeps us psychologically upbeat but also help us achieve our daily, weekly/monthly targets.

Let's keep each other anonymous (to the extent that we decide) and at the same time accountable to what we accomplish each day. We'll help each other out through our psychological ups and downs.

I am in particularly looking for one Serious CSE 2019 Aspirant preferably first timers (only because I am also a first timer and we would be going through similar things).
By serious aspirant I mean someone who has an intention of clearing CSE 2019 more than anything else.
An amateur practices until they can play it correctly, a professional practices until they can't play it incorrectly

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google