Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

NEED OF CONTENT DEVELOPERS FOR CSE

Need content developers to develop content for General Studies and optionals.
•Need content developers to frame prelims question.
•Work from home.
Eligibility:
•S/he should have given at least one CSE-mains or has been in the process for more than 2-3 years and is well versed with the subject matter.
•S/he should be proficient in English and well versed with the syllabus of GS.

Those souls who can manage 3 -4 hrs. daily should consider applying as it will indirectly aid your own preparation. Moreover, it will provide you with some economic security and a sense of satisfaction.

Only interested aspirants should email their resume on lbsahope@gmail.com by today or tomorrow providing your UPSC journey background and other details. Other details would be conveyed to you over a phone call.

Comments

• lbsa said:

Need content developers to develop content for General Studies and optionals.
    •Need content developers to frame prelims question.
    •Work from home.
    Eligibility:
    •S/he should have given at least one CSE-mains or has been in the process for more than 2-3 years and is well versed with the subject matter.
    •S/he should be proficient in English and well versed with the syllabus of GS.

Those souls who can manage 3 -4 hrs. daily should consider applying as it will indirectly aid your own preparation. Moreover, it will provide you with some economic security and a sense of satisfaction.

Only interested aspirants should email their resume on lbsahope@gmail.com by today or tomorrow providing your UPSC journey background and other details. Other details would be conveyed to you over a phone call.</blockquo

May i know which institute is this or it's some sort of online venture ?

• Anyone?
  • lbsa said:

Anyone?

Yes i am willing..Please check ur inbox
  • Interested.Please share other relevant details.
  • Need video developer for cse anyone?
  • Hello everyone
  • lbsa said:

Hello everyone

Yes I want to participate , ping me...
  • They are not replying even I msg them on their number which they shared with me on mail
  • They are not replying even I msg them on their number which they shared with me on mail

Hello prashant check your inbox
  • I have work which pays 10k to 15k, need to write answers for 100 to 150 economy questions. Material will be provided. Please contact me, preference to people from hyderabad
  • Hi antroll Iam raghu mine is economics optional and I will be helpful for your requirement.. And Iam from hyderabad.. Pls ping me on this no 9205918523
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google