Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Test Series

Can anyone please help me with the test series which should be best to join. Now that I am done with the syllabus and a revision is also done, I feel I should be looking to solving more tests now. But I don't know the source, specifically for the prelims.

Comments

• Join either visionias or stellarias test series. Both are good. Or else you can buy test papers if in ORN and solve on your own without paying. But it is difficult maintaining routine that ways.
  • Ok thanks
  • Join either visionias or stellarias test series. Both are good. Or else you can buy test papers if in ORN and solve on your own without paying. But it is difficult maintaining routine that ways.

Yes i agree. Btw try covering something like GS4 also if you are done with the pre syllabus.
    Will help you afterwards. Try devoting max time to tests though. Stellar, vision, insights, etc. free of cost i suggest, from the market.
  • Free upsc materials and test series are available...search telegram...don't spend money on prelims test...
  • Apart from VisionIAS ,which other ONLINE test series for Prelims is best in terms of quality Qs /explanation and good strength of students to know the All India Ranking.
  • vedha said:

Free upsc materials and test series are available...search telegram...don't spend money on prelims test...

Which group bro. @vedha
  • Since I am not in Delhi, I believe I should be going to the area once for purchasing test papers from the market. When would be the suitable time when I should go?
  • me4IAS said:

Apart from VisionIAS ,which other ONLINE test series for Prelims is best in terms of quality Qs /explanation and good strength of students to know the All India Ranking.

Try insightsonindia or stellar ias academy test series. Both available online. Or tou ca also try previous year papers of upsc(available online).
  • Vinay1995 said:

Since I am not in Delhi, I believe I should be going to the area once for purchasing test papers from the market. When would be the suitable time when I should go?

I think there is no need to come to Delhi to purchase those test papers, you can subscribe to telegram channels like PDF4Exams, there you can get them in pdf format and can take the printout from your place.
  • Anybody given the test 5 on ancient india on stellar? I got a worthless rank. Wanted to discus some questions
  • Anybody given the test 5 on ancient india on stellar? I got a worthless rank. Wanted to discus some questions

me too.Inbox me

I have their detailed explanations. They have good tests. If you need any help inbox me.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google