We are hiring!

Unprofessional ForumIas no information about sfg test series

Hello ForumIas I want to bring to your notice that when I went to the center today it was told to me that the sfg2 entrance test was already conducted .

There is no information about this second batch either on website or forum or by email or sms to those who are interested. When I had come to center last month it was told that it will happen in February , but it is only January and admission are over.

When I asked Center people if it would be possible to join sfg no information was available.

I request that another opportunity for entrance test be provided for interested students and more information is made available about the study plan and important dates...

@Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh @DrKingSchultz @Neyawn please help
Prelims - 3 | Mains - 2 | Interview - 1

Comments

• VivekJ2 said:

Hello ForumIas I want to bring to your notice that when I went to the center today it was told to me that the sfg2 entrance test was already conducted .

There is no information about this second batch either on website or forum or by email or sms to those who are interested. When I had come to center last month it was told that it will happen in February , but it is only January and admission are over.

When I asked Center people if it would be possible to join sfg no information was available.

I request that another opportunity for entrance test be provided for interested students and more information is made available about the study plan and important dates...

@Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh @DrKingSchultz @Neyawn please help

+1

No information on SFG Entrance,not even on the website. I also missed the test. @Forumias any plan of allowing people to take the test again. No update of test plan is also there.

I hope someone from forumias management sees this as a problem and address it.
    Do not inbox meh |
  • This forum is DEAD!
  • I believe there is one more test on 27th Jan for Batch 2, check the academy forum page
  • @VivekJ2 @AHatley. On the onset we apologise for our front desk being unable to tell you the details regarding SFG. We will make sure that you don't face the similar issue again.

Now regarding SFG 2, the second date for the entrance test is 3rd February. You can register for the same on academy.forumias.com. You will receive the hall ticket on evening of 2nd February. The final result and schedule for the SFG will be declared on 5th February.

For any further information you can call us on +91 - 9821711605.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly